Saturday 2 February 2013

The Shylife Special: Dominic & Lynn; Love Alone Is Not Enough!

There was always one obstacle in Dominic and Lynn's path to true happiness, Billy Sands! But with the help of a very special someone, he would no longer be a problem. It was only then that Dominic realised how his plans for the future differed to his beloved Lynn's...and this caused a wedge between the two of them! This is their story...

 Dominic Von Strunkle liked to brood, he liked to contemplate the meaning of everything! He'd had a tough time of it as a teen, fighting against a boy who wanted his girlfriend and wanting to run away! But the fact that Lynn loved only him made things so much easier and Billy Sands seemed like a sad soul nowadays, still clinging onto the hope that Lynn would dump Dommy for him! It would soon be time for him to either move out or accept the legacy of heir to the Von Strunkle throne...

 ...this worried him and yet his younger brothers seemed to take it all in their stride, especially Noah who had found courage recently and also discovered the joys of PDA with his new girlfriend Suzi! Jared was puzzled, his two youngest sons seemed to be playing around...

 ...but Dominic knew better! Young Tristan was a troubled soul! Despite coming out at Dommy's graduation and being proud to have a boyfriend, there were things that worried the boy, and his older brother could see it even if his father couldn't! Jared was overjoyed that his gay son was settled with his boyfriend but that was not the full picture!

 Dominic had no worries when it came to Lynn and his love for her, he was confident, he was handsome and he was a vampire! Three things that Billy Sands was not, and he knew it! Although he had stopped tormenting Dominic, he was still giving Lynn a hard time at home, and that was what worried Dommy!

At Anjelica and Sean's wedding, after a few hiccups, Dominic realised just how much he wanted to marry Lynn when he watched Sean put that ring on his sister's finger!

And things got worse for Tristan as Dominic looked on in despair, their mother Aleisha was gushing over her baby boy having a boyfriend and Wyman left in a hurry blushing all the way home! Yes poor Tristy's life wasn't plain sailing at all, and neither was the rest of his siblings as Dominic was about to find out!

 One night when he returned from seeing Lynn, he could hear crying coming from the girls' room as he headed for the stairs. It was Lillith!

 DOMMY: Lil? Are you okay?

Lillith sniffed and rubbed her eyes, but didn't reply!

 DOMMY: Lil? Please talk to me? What's up?
LIL: Oh Dommy, Vlad was so horrible to me the other night! I...and he smelled different, like cheap perfume! And then there's Quinny! I can't get him out of my head and that's so wrong because Vlad accused me of hiding things from him and what if he's right? Oh Dommy, I love Vladimir so much, so why is Quinny on my mind all the time?

Dominic sat down beside his sister and sighed...

DOMMY: Look, the way I see it is like this...you love Vlad and he's acting kinda weird right?
LIL: *sniff* Right!
DOMMY: But on the other hand, you can't stop thinking about this Quinn guy! Right?
LIL: Yes!
DOMMY: So what you're really saying is you love them both!
LIL: NO! I love Vladimir!
DOMMY: But if you loved him then this Quinn wouldn't even show up on your radar! Look babe all I'm saying is I love Lynn yeah? I haven't even looked at another girl since I met her when we were kids, no other girl exists! So if Vlad is the one for you, truly, then Quinn shouldn't even come into the equation! 

 LIL: I thought you were supposed to be helping me little brother?
DOMMY: Well, I did! Who do you love Lil? Truly?
LIL: Do I have to choose right now?
DOMMY: No, but soon would be good! You might be heiress and you'll need a husband!
LIL: A...husband! Could we just re-do this room now that Anji and Sean are in the little house at the back?
DOMMY: Chicken!
LIL: Yes I am!

 Dominic helped Lillith make the bedroom more grown up and fit for a single gal, she was very happy with the results as her phone rang and it was Quinn...
DOMMY: So?
LIL: He wants me to go over, he has to talk to me!
DOMMY: Then go! You have to choose Lil!

 Lillith gave her brother a warm hug and raced for the door...

 ...while Jared had a funeral for the cow plant. Anji had neglected it now she was all loved up and a married woman!

JARED: Perks of being heir, won't be my problem for much longer!

 Tabatha found herself in the middle of yet another row between Lynn and Billy! This time it was over wallpaper. Wendy and Garrett had retired and left the house to the remaining three foster children, Lynn and Tabs were going to re-decorate to suit their own tastes, but no matter what it was, Billy had to argue!

 BILLY: All I'm saying is, I think we should all decide!
LYNN: Decide what exactly?
BILLY: Look we all have to live here!
LYNN: So you're staying? Why? I thought you got a job across town!
BILLY: I'm not leaving you Lynn! You need me, to look after you!

LYNN: Just go to hell Billy! IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN...EV-ER!!!
BILLY: Lynny Lynn Lynn!
LYNN: I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!! There I said it!!!
BILLY: *gulp* You what? 

 Billy looked at Lynn in disbelief!

BILLY: Well I hope you don't regret that! If I drop dead it will all be your fault you know that right? The blood will be on your hands!
LYNN: JUSTGETOUT!!!
BILLY: Fine!!!

 Billy's heart stung as he replayed Lynn's words in his head, but that all disappeared when he saw a young fairy standing in the driveway...

BILLY: Hello?

 The pretty fairy girl smiled sweetly at him and began to float in mid air as he approached her...

???: Greetings to you stranger, I have been sent here to see a Billy Sands?
BILLY: That would be me!
???: Ah! I have a message for you from a very powerful and wise fairy woman!
BILLY: Oh yes? Three wishes?

 ???: Hahahaha! No I may have blue skin but I am not a genie! Look up in the sky for your message...

 Billy looked up eagerly, why was a fairy sending him a message? And then as he was staring at the stars, no message to be seen...

 ...the pretty little fairy girl threw something in his face!!!

 His eyes grew wide and steam bellowed out of his ears...

 ...the fairy cackled and grinned with glee!

 Billy's head began to burn and his throat felt like fire...

 ...suddenly flames erupted from his mouth and he almost set the fairy on fire!!!

 BILLY: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??? HUH???
???: Tia Von Strunkle sends her kindest and warmest regards! So that this does not happen again she requests that you stay away from her grandson Dominic and his girlfriend FOR-EVER!!!

 The fairy smiled and winked at Billy...

???: Have a nice evening!

 ...and disappeared!!!

 Billy was stunned and also quite intrigued by this creature...

BILLY: She was HOT!!! Or maybe it was because I set her hair on fire...but she was cute!!!

 Dominic and Lynn re-decorated the kitchen and living room while Tabs was out, it was to be a surprise for her!

 As they waited for her to come home, Billy returned that evening a changed man, full of apologies for both Dominic AND Lynn!

 After Tabs got the best surprise of her life, the gang all sat down and spent the evening together in their new cosy living room.

TABS: So here's the thing Billy...you have to move out!
BILLY: Oh?
TABS: Yeah, Lynn has decided to let me have the house and, well three's a crowd you know?
BILLY: Three? But I thought you just said Lynn was letting you stay in the house?
TABS: She is...I've been seeing someone for a while and, well, I kinda want her to move in with me so we can have a future together!
BILLY: Her? 

TABS: Yes Billy, HER! Don't tell me you didn't know I was seeing Keefa Smith!
BILLY: Well I had an idea but I don't tend to listen to rumours!
TABS: I'm going to ask her to marry me!
BILLY: Congrats, I hope it all works out Tabs, I really do!
TABS: Thank you, I appreciate that coming from you. It's funny, I always thought we'd end up together!
BILLY: So did I!
TABS: Well, what will be will be eh? I hope you're not too mad at me for asking you to leave?

BILLY: I'll be glad to get away, when does Lynn move out?
TABS: As soon as Dominic finds a place. Or they might end up living at his parents' house!
BILLY: Well as long as I don't have to watch this pukefest any more then it's fine by me! 

 Dominic and Lynn were more in love as young adults as they were as children and teens, and it made Billy rather envious!

 TABS: I hope you find what they have Billy, I really do!
BILLY: I think I may have found what, or who I've been looking for!
TABS: Well good luck!

 Billy moved out the next day leaving Tabs and Lynn to run the house. Tabatha couldn't wait to invite Keefa over and ask her to move in...

 ...as Keefa accepted and was more than happy to live with her, Tabs thought she'd up the stakes...

 ...and proposed! Of course Keefa said yes...

 ...and they were married there and then!

 Shortly after becoming Mrs and Mrs Blaze, Tabs and Keefa adopted a little girl they named Venus Blaze! 

 She was blonde with beautiful green eyes!

 The happy couple were almost complete, one more thing would be the cherry on top for them. But they would have to wait a couple more days!

 Meanwhile Billy had moved into a nice house but something was missing...

 ...after going down on his hands and knees and begging Mrs Tia Von Strunkle to tell him the whereabouts of the fairy girl who captured his heart, he invited her round. If only to find out her name...

BILLY: Hi!
???: Hello!
BILLY: So you know my name, care to tell me yours?
???: Kizzy, Kizzy Daintywing!

 Billy let out a small, satisfied chuckle and pulled her into a tight embrace...

BILLY: Well Kizzy Daintywing, how do you rate this on your naughty boy scale???

 KIZZY: WOW!
BILLY: Yeeeeeaaaaah!

 BILLY: Oh how rude of me, did I not tell you I have the inappropriate trait? *wink*

 KIZZY: I already knew! *giggle*

 Kizzy and Billy hit it off and were chatting away about everything and anything they could think of! They had quite a lot in common! He told her about his parents giving him up as a baby and being passed around like a stray cat, she told him about her mother being a fairy embroiled in a baby challenge in Monte Vista and her father being a werewolf berry sim!

 Billy had never been so happy and he made the most of having this girl here in his house...

 ...and more importantly she stayed and enjoyed his company!

 BILLY: So, how about being my girlfriend?
KIZZY: Sure!

 KIZZY: Billy what are you doing down there?
BILLY: Well I might as well go the whole way, being inappropriate and all...

 BILLY: ...marry me Kizzy!!!
KIZZY: OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YESSSSSS!!!

 
 Billy and Kizzy also opted for a quickie wedding...

 ...and sealed it with a kiss...

 ...followed by a woo hoo!!!

 Being married to a fairy was fun for Billy, she was the cutest thing he'd ever known, and he loved her with all of his heart!!!

 So it was hard for him seeing her so poorly...

 ...until the truth about her illness was finally revealed!

 When she broke the news to Billy, he was over the moon!!!

 KIZZY: I'm pregnant!!! You're going to be a father!!!

 BILLY: *Gaaaaaaaaasp*

 BILLY: That's great! Oh you're so awesome, you do know I love you right?
KIZZY: I got that impression yes!!!

 As time went on, the happy expectant parents read up on pregnancy and parenthood...

 ...until the time came and Kizzy went into labour...

 ...giving birth to twin boys, Harrison (a fairy like mummy) and Donovan Sands!!!

 With Billy gone and Tabs and Keefa settled, Lynn and Dominic were planning for their own future! Excited at the idea of being married and having their own place some day, or having the legacy home to run!

 LYNN: Even if you don't become heir, we can buy a little house by the beach and go swimming during the full moon! Hey it's going to be a full moon tonight, maybe we could start the way we mean to go on huh?

Dominic didn't answer...

 ...he simply kissed his fiancee tenderly on the lips and breathed her in!

 Lynn decided to bake Dominic some rolls while they babysat little Venus. She was fast asleep but due to wake any moment...

 ...if there was one thing Lynn was not so good at, it was baking!

 But Dominic didn't mind, he would eat her burnt rolls and not complain one bit, because he loved her and she was perfect no matter what!

 Saved by the cries of baby Venus, Dominic hopped off of the counter and went to her as Lynn looked pleased at her handiwork...

LYNN: There, we can just scrape the edges, it'll be fine!!!

 As Dominic picked Venus up and held her, it stirred a longing in him. He hadn't really thought about being a father, not like Anji who went on about having Sean's babies all the time, but holding this little girl in his arms was a special feeling!

 As he tickled her and she giggled and gurgled, he imagined what his children would look like! Would they be vampires like their father? Or would they be human like Lynn?

 His thoughts were interrupted by Venus uttering one single word...

VENUS: Dommeeeeeeee!!! *giggle*
DOMMY: Oh my...LYNN!!! LYNN!!! SHE SPOKE!!! SHE SAID MY NAME!!! LYNN???

 Lynn was deep in thought herself, as she heard her fiance coo over baby Venus she felt a sharp pain, like a stab to the gut...

 DOMMY: Lynn? Did you hear me?
LYNN: Yes Dominic!
DOMMY: She said my name, you gotta tell Tabs and Keef! They'll be so mad they missed it!!!

 Dominic tickled the little girl and made silly noises as Lynn looked on in despair!

 DOMMY: Wait 'til we have our own kids, they'll be just as cute as this one, won't they Venus? Oh yes!!!
LYNN: Dominic?
DOMMY: We'll have loads of kids like my mum and dad, a mixture of girls and boys and...
LYNN: I don't want kids Dommy!

DOMMY: What? What are...what are you talking about? Of course you do, Lynn?
LYNN: I'm sorry Dominic! It's just how I feel, ever since I was a kid and my parents abandoned me!
DOMMY: But you're not saying never right? Just not right now?
LYNN: I...
DOMMY: Right Lynn?

 Lynn turned to face a crestfallen Dominic...

DOMMY: Lynn?
LYNN: I am saying never Dominic! I never want to be a mother, not ever!
DOMMY: Oh...right...well..it's getting late, full moon will be up soon. Gotta get home!

 Dominic said his goodbyes to Lynn and Venus, not another word was said as he walked out of the door...

 ...Lynn knew her announcement had shocked and upset him, but she was only being honest. As she scooped Venus up for her bath, she looked her deep in the eyes...

 ...trying to see what Dommy could see so easily in this little girl!

 But sadly she couldn't imagine ever having one of her own, and that was going to prove fatal in her relationship with Dominic, who so wanted a child of his own!

 As the days passed, Keefa and Tabatha's family was completed...

 ...with the arrival of a boy, Artemis Blaze. Now that the couple had adopted a boy and a girl, they could now live happily ever after!

 Lynn couldn't let Dominic go so easily and set off to find him!

 He was by the beach, looking out to sea. All of his dreams were destroyed, the love of his life didn't want to have a child with him! How could he continue his family's legacy if he was picked without an heir? Aside from that, he wanted to hold his own baby in his arms and love him or her, he wanted to be a father! He wanted to be like his own father, so loving and devoted to each and every one of them! He wanted to be Jared Von Strunkle, wonderful father and all round great guy! It was all he ever wanted to be...

 ...so when Lynn called out to him, he had to fight the urge to run away from her!

LYNN: Thought I'd find you here!
DOMMY: It's where my parents began their new life together, it's where their dreams came true! I thought it was the best place for me to throw my dreams out to sea, along with the hope of ever being happy again!
LYNN: Dominic!

 DOMMY: You could have told me before now Lynn!
LYNN: I wasn't sure until now!
DOMMY: I am a potential heir to a legacy, it requires children! Besides, I always wanted to make babies with you, for our genes to mix and create a unique and beautiful life! I wanted that so badly!!!
LYNN: I know...

 DOMMY: You know we can never marry now, right?
LYNN: Why? Because I don't want to be a parent and you do? Dommy you don't want to drink from me and I want you to, we've talked about this over and over, ever since you aged up and developed your full powers! We could be so close if you'd just drink my blood, like your mother did when your father proposed!
DOMMY: NO!!! That was different! She was MADE, I was BORN!!! I've been brought up on food and water, not blood and plasma fruit! I've never tasted human blood, and I don't intend to start now Lynn!!!

Dominic brushed past her as she chased him across the deck...

 LYNN: Dommy wait! I accepted that you didn't want to taste my blood even though I so wanted you to, I did! So why can't you accept that I don't want children???
DOMMY: Lynn, it's not the same thing! It's not as big a deal as not wanting to be the mother of my child, jeez!

 LYNN: Then...prove it! Drink from me Dominic! Do what you were born to do and drink my blood!

As the sun set in the sky and the full moon began to rise, Dominic put his hand to Lynn's cheek and stared deep into her eyes...

 DOMMY: All my life, I've had to live with the stigma of being the son of a former vampire! Cursed with her own affliction that she so easily shook off with one bottle of serum! Do you think I want to be this? Do you think I'd choose this if I had the same option as my mother? I'd be like my father, human and amazing and so...strong! My dad, he's so strong and powerful and just...perfect! Can you imagine living in the shadow of a man like Jared Von Strunkle? A man who faced Vladimir Lavelle over a girl and won? Famous rock star and heir to a legacy that I may never be a part of after this generation? Do you?
LYNN: No I don't, I never knew my father! The only man I've ever loved is you, and all I ask is that you taste me, drink my blood and be so close to me, so close that we are as one! I may not want to create a baby with you but we can mix our blood and I can be like you!
DOMMY: Oh...so this is what it's about huh? Your little supernatural fetish?

DOMMY: You really want me to do this? Despite the fact that I've never done it before nor want to? This is what YOU want? I have to give in to you but you will not give in to me?
LYNN: But Dommy...
DOMMY: DOMINIC!!!
LYNN: Dominic, what YOU are asking...I can't give you that!
DOMMY: That's a shame Lynn, because I thought we were the same, obviously I was wrong! Very well, you wanna be a vampire? I do this because I love you...remember that okay?

 Dominic cupped Lynn's head in his hands and pressed his lips to her neck...

 ...and drew back!

DOMMY: You've surprised me Lynn! You really have! Did you honestly think I'd do that? You've known me since we were children and you thought I would turn you??? Really? Like I said, I do this because I love you...it's over! Have a nice life, and stay away from vampires! It doesn't suit you! Goodbye!

 Dominic didn't go straight home, he wanted to be alone. It wasn't until the next evening that he returned to a very happy Lillith...

LIL: Oh Dommy, you're such a clever boy!
DOMMY: I am?
LIL: YES! Vlad and I, we broke up! And now I'm with Quinny and we're going to be aunt and uncle to Vlad and Niamh's baby!!!
DOMMY: How long have I been away?

Lillith chuckled and went inside, leaving Dominic alone...

 ...he'd ended it with Lynn! It was really over!!!

 Sitting in his room, thinking about what he'd done and unsure if it was right or wrong, he heard a quiet tap on his door as Tristan slid in gingerly...

 ...seeing his older brother so sad, he knelt down in front of him and sighed...

TRISTAN: Where have you been Dommy? Dad is really mad!
DOMMY: I'm a grown up now Tristy, he'd better not try that s**t on me like he did Lillith! I'll beat his a$$ and no mistake!!!
TRISTAN: DOMMY! What is the matter with you? That's our dad you're cursing!!!

 DOMMY: Yeah, better not insult the wonderful Jared Von Strunkle huh?
TRISTAN: Whatever's happened, you can talk to me you know that right? Just...don't be so mean about dad it hurts my feelings!
DOMMY: Sorry, I was out of order. I broke up with Lynn!
TRISTAN: Aw man, that sucks! What happened? Why did you do that?
DOMMY: I want kids, she doesn't! She wants to be a vampire, I don't! And that's all she wrote!

 TRISTAN: I'm sorry big brother, I really am! But I'll never get to be a dad and I so wanted to be too! The only way I can be is if I marry a girl, which is NOT gunna happen cuz hello? Gay! Or I could adopt with Wy but that child won't have my eyes or his hair or his skin and my hair ya know? So I feel your pain! I know you love Lynn but...maybe she's not the one! Or maybe she is and she's just scared because she came from a broken home and she knows what it's like to grow up with nothing, surely there's a reason, and to end it with her just like that...it's just not like you Dommy! Besides she only wants to be a vampire because you are and she idolises you, always did! Anyway whatever happens, I love ya man!

 Dominic shot up and pulled his baby brother to his feet, squeezing him tightly in a brotherly hug! This kid was amazing!!!

 DOMMY: I love you too Tristy, thanks little man!
TRISTAN: Any time brother, now go see dad, he's been so worried! And don't be mean!
DOMMY: I won't, I promise!

 TRISTAN: You do know you're his favourite son right? You and Lil are his favourite children!
DOMMY: Dad doesn't have favourites Tristy!

 TRISTAN: Sure, but if he did...it'd be you!
DOMMY: Go do your homework!
TRISTAN: On it!

 When Dominic finally did go out and see his father, he didn't see the strong, perfect man he knew and loved...he saw a sad and worried figure who had no idea where is eldest son was and it obviously scared him!

DOMMY: Hey dad!
JARED: Hey son, you're home!
DOMMY: Yeah, listen can I talk to you?
JARED: Always! Sit down!

 DOMMY: So I broke up with Lynn, she doesn't want kids! And that's that!
JARED: Oh, I see! So that's why you've been AWOL since Tuesday?
DOMMY: I'm sorry I worried you, I just wanted to be alone. I don't know why I'm even talking about this to you because you and mum never had this issue, she wanted your babies and you wanted her to have your babies so...
JARED: That may be, but she was always an apprehensive mother!

 DOMMY: How do you mean?
JARED: When your sisters were born, she was sad! Not because she didn't want them, but because they were like her. Then when she fell pregnant with you, all she could talk about was hoping you'd be human like me, she even made a wish in the well! But when you came into our lives, you were so cute she fell so deeply in love with you, you could have been the devil and she'd forgive you anything! But in the back of her mind, she felt she'd cursed you because she was cursed herself. Me? I just saw my beautiful babies, and I so wanted more...even after Tristy! Dominic, I could have a hundred babies with your mother and it still wouldn't be enough, because I just love you all, and I'm afraid you've inherited that from me! You're my son alright!
DOMMY: Dad? What do I do?

 JARED: What does your heart tell you?
DOMMY: That nobody will ever be Lynn!
JARED: But that's not all that's bothering you is it?
DOMMY: No, how did you...

 JARED: Well I don't want to repeat myself but as your granddad once said, and I now know this to be true, a father knows these things so spill!
DOMMY: Lynn wants me to turn her! It started out as a joke as kids and now...it's an obsession!
JARED: One she'll soon get over, I wanted your mother to bite me and suck my blood 'til I shrivelled up and died!
DOMMY: Ewww daaaaad!!!
JARED: What I'm saying is, it's just a silly fantasy! It's you she loves, not the vampire! So you have a lot of thinking to do huh?
DOMMY: I guess I do!

 DOMMY: Thanks dad!
JARED: No problem!
DOMMY: I do love you, even though I'm a brat, I really do!
JARED: I know kid, I know!

 Lynn's heart was broken! She missed Dominic like crazy! Now that he'd dumped her, she didn't care about being like him, she just wanted to be with him! Tabs was a great comfort to her over the past couple of days, and even tried to bring out the reason they broke up, so Lynn came clean and told her why...

LYNN: I told him I didn't want kids and he...just died in front of me! I killed his dreams!
TABS: Well Lynny you do surprise me because I had no idea you didn't want kids, why don't you? It's...odd because you were the maternal one out of all of us even though you were the youngest! I don't get it!

 LYNN: Do you remember not being wanted? By your own mother? Because I do! She wasn't maternal, so what if it's in the genes? What if I abandon my child like she did to me?
TABS: Because you're not HER, you're YOU! And YOU are amazing!!!

 LYNN: I don't feel it, when I hold Venus or Artemis! I don't feel it!
TABS: Neither did I at first, it's because they're not yours! They don't belong to you! The first time Keefs picked up Venus and snuggled her, I felt it! We were a family! She'll never be mine by blood but she's my baby!
LYNN: It's too late he's dumped me! He thinks I'm a vampire junkie who wants him to turn me!

 TABS: And do you?
LYNN: No, I thought I did but...he matters more!
TABS: Lynn, this can so easily be solved! He wants babies, you will make a great mother...the best! You're just young and scared and let's face it...damaged goods because of your childhood! I say, marry that vamp and then you will see that you want his babies so badly you'll be woo hooing like there's no tomorrow!

 LYNN: What if he doesn't want me back?
TABS: That is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard, you're DOMMY AND LYNN!!! For heavens sake girl!

 TABS: Besides, imagine little baby Dommys, does it just not melt your heart thinking how adorable they will be? How adorable he WAS? Come on Lynny!
LYNN: He was adorable right enough!

TABS: Don't be alone all of your life, you never had a family, it's your turn to finally have one!

 As the two youngest boys awaited the school bus and hurriedly did their homework, Tristan happened to bring up the subject of kids to a very easily frightened Noah...

NOAH: Ach I'm just gunna wing it!
TRISTAN: Sit down and finish it Noah jeez!
NOAH: Okay okay!

 TRISTAN: So, do you want kids with Suzi?
NOAH: Um, I'm a teenager doing HOMEWORK? Kids? Not really on the top of my list right now Tristy!
TRISTAN: I know but, do you ever think about it?

 NOAH: Not until you brought it up shorty, no! So thanks for that!
TRISTAN: I do, me and Wy will have to adopt but that's cool! Dommy is sad because Lynn doesn't want any! Isn't that a shame Noah? What would you do if Suzi didn't want your babies?
NOAH: Well...

 NOAH: ...I'd tell her "woman? you're havin' my babies so there!" Hehehe!
TRISTAN: Noah?

 NOAH: What?
TRISTAN: Don't ever have babies, one of you is enough! End of conversation!
NOAH: Hey you brought it up dude!
TRISTAN: Finish your homework!

Just before they left for school, Tristy let Lynn inside to speak to Dommy, he hoped they would kiss and make up. Dominic was surprised to see her, but tried to act cool...

LYNN: Hello Dominic! 
DOMMY: Lynn!
LYNN: We need to talk! I came to say...

 LYNN: Let's do it!
DOMMY: What?
LYNN: Let's have babies, lots of them! Me and you married and parents! What is more important than that?

 DOMMY: Are you sure about this? I don't want to force you! I love you Lynn and I'm prepared to marry you and be with you, whatever the circumstances!
LYNN: I know...

 LYNN: ...so let's make a baby!

 DOMMY: I'm sorry I ended it, if we never got back together you do realise I'd be the first Von Strunkle to not get married EVER?
LYNN: I know that too! So it's a good thing you aren't going to be yeah?

 Dominic pulled Lynn close and put his arm around her, they sat in silence for a few moments until she spoke...

LYNN: Dommy?
DOMMY: Yes?
LYNN: If it's a boy, can we call him Lucas, after my grandfather?

 DOMMY: You can name him whatever you want my darling, as long as he's ours it doesn't matter what his name is!

 Dominic couldn't imagine a world without Lynn, even if she didn't want his children! But seeing the sparkle in her eyes as she talked about names, he knew that she truly wanted to have a family with him, she wanted to share her life with him! They had a wedding to plan, babies to make, and an heir poll to wait for. Maybe love alone wasn't enough...maybe it took a test like this to realise that, although it wasn't going to be easy...it was going to be forever...and it was going to be awesome!!!

THE END!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep he's still gorgeous!! Looks like I'm not the only one with singed fairies ;p So who's left, Tristy & Noah? Looking forward to seening them as adults :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's gorgeous yes, I wonder if he would be that gorgeous human? I don't think so, Dommy is forever doomed to be a vampy lol! Noah will age up pretty much at the beginning of his chapter, Tristy at the end. I just love him and Wyman, they're so cute! XD

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)