Saturday 2 May 2015

The Shylife of Miles Von Strunkle: Part 3

Generation 10
Welcome back to another installment of generation TEN! Last time the family welcomed not one but two new babies, Beau and then Faith! Miles rarely wore much clothing and Fiona upped her magic game. This time around generation 9 heiress Lillith has a big decision to make, but she cannot make it without her hubby Quinn! So let's get down to it...


Miles, being a genius, was easily bored and decided to make some jam! As you do!

What kind of jam are you making Miles? And please put some clothes on?

MILES: It's apple and NO!

Maybe I'll get a better reception from your wife?

FIONA: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Maybe not! :/

That looks painful Fiona!

FIONA: No, really? And here's me thinking my leg is SUPPOSED to bend this way!

Narky! Who's looking after the kiddies???

Youthful granny Lil!

FAITH: Gwanny, not tired! Release me!

FAITH: Ghostie???

Where? O.O

Oh that's just Milo, hey Milo!

MILO: Get lost, every time I come out my house has changed again!
LIL: It looks the same to me!
MILO: Newbie!

Lillith seemed to enjoy spending time with her grandchildren while her son and daughter-in-law had some time to themselves.

But like a typical toddler, Faith had her good days and bad days. Today was a bad one it seemed.

FAITH: I soooooo need a bottle right now!

Discovering her powers for the first time, Letha was shocked to find that she'd made her boat disappear...

...and then re-appear!

LETHA: Cooooools!

LETHA: I is Harry Potters!

No, you're a witch but you're not Harry he's a wizard...sorry sweet cakes!

Faith was so hungry she resorted to eating her grandmother's hair! It obviously didn't agree with her as it came back out of her nose! :-P

Finally granny Lil attended to Faith's needs and she happily glugged down the fabulous green stuff that has helped grow beautiful, healthy Von Strunkles for over nine generations!

FAITH: Wat is dis stuffs? It is sooooo gooooood!!!

FAITH: Nomnomnomnomnom!

Letha grew bored of her disappearing toy trick and focused her attentions onto her baby sister...

LETHA: Who is she?
FAITH: Who am I? Who are YOU???
LETHA: Come down heres and says that missy!

The adults were unaware of the sibling rivalry that was about to rear it's ugly head, having placed Faith on the floor within Letha's reach, world war three was about to break out!

But the girls' battle would have to wait as they were rudely interrupted by young Beau taking exception to being kidnapped by grandpa Quinn!

Daddy Miles came to his rescue...

...while Quinn had a laughing fit! But it's not anyone's birthday???

Beau managed to escape a bath when his dad's phone rang.

BEAU: Thank the heavens! My hair is NOT to get wets!!!

Fiona began to teach young Faith how to talk while older sister Letha slept.

LETHA: Zzzzzz...I is kill yooo...zzzzzZ

So sweet! Such a little angel! O.O

Someone left Beau in this state, not sure who but my money is on Quinn! He didn't seem all that bothered though, happy wee chappie that he is!

BEAU: Dirt, yipeeeee!!!

Quinn eventually came to his rescue and put him to bed...

...and got the death stare for his troubles!

BEAU: I will gets out, and when I dos, you is gunna be sorry mistah!!!

It was nice to see all the adults mucking in and doing their bit for the three toddlers. It was quite a handful and as we all know, Miles wants more!

And he was working hard to make that a reality!

MILES: Heyyyyy!!!
FIONA: *giggle*

Irresistible sims are just so...irresistible?

MILES: Let's make a baby!
FIONA: Miiiiiilllles!

MILES: I give you this...in exchange for renting out your womb again!
FIONA: Oh...

FIONA: ...I want THAT! It's so cute, gimme the little heart NOW!!!
MILES: Give me another baby and it's all yours!

I take it that's a yes? And what's so great about a floating heart anyway???

FIONA: Boy or girl?
MILES: BOTH!
FIONA: Cheeky!

FIONA: You hear that?
MILES: Yep, don't worry my lease is up in a couple of days!
FIONA: Huh?
MILES: When the baby moves out?
FIONA: You're so silly!

Miles was excited to become a father again, he had to contain it somehow so he made some potions. Genius minds are always working on something!

Fiona was getting fed up with all the dirty laundry lying around, the maid really was useless! She wanted Bonehilda back but Miles said she was just as bad. Quinny was trolling the forums again as she went about her work.

But the sickness had come upon her quite quickly this time round and she was struggling to do even the smallest of things.

Soldiering on, Fiona collected as much laundry as she could until she could take no more of this nausea...

...dropping her collection in the basement...

...and running as fast as she could to the bathroom!

FIONA: I hate this part!

To keep her mind off of her icky tummy, Fiona practiced her magic...

...even putting a charm on her mother-in-law who was terrified at first, unsure of what evil scheme she was up to...

...she was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be a good luck charm!

LIL: Thank you Fiona, that was very kind!

Miles was not faring too well though, he may be a genius but even his experiments can blow up in his face! Oh my poor boy!

MILES: Don't wanna talk about it just move along!

Okay! O.o

Fiona's final bout of sickness turned out to be the confirmation we were all waiting for!

LIL: Good grief girl, where are your underpants???

Yes Fiona's maternity left little to the imagination!

AGAIN! At least the top half was covered!

That is so much better eh?

FIONA: *fake smile* Bite me!

Taking advantage of her mother-in-law being a world renowned surgeon, Fiona decided to ask her what sex the baby was, just for fun! :-D

FIONA: Can you tell me if the baby is a boy or a girl?
LIL: Is that really what you want?
FIONA: Yes, please?

LIL: Well okay, it's a boy! I'm getting another grandson!
FIONA: YESSSSSS! Two of each?
LIL: Indeed! Congrats!

A few updates now, this is Phoebe aged up into a teen! Sapphy's double! ;)

Ariel is now a child, she's Phryne and Elliot's oldest!

Her younger sister Ava also aged into a child...

...as did their younger brother, Ace! All lovely kiddies!

And back at the legacy house, Fiona was getting big, she couldn't wait to meet her new baby boy!

While she waited, she tried some more charms on Lil but they weren't as successful as the first one sadly...

LIL: Um I don't think that worked sweetie!
FIONA: Huh?

FIONA: Ohhhhh I'm a failure! *sniffle*
LIL: What? No! You're just very hormonal, you're growing another human being and you're tired! You'll be back to your old self as soon as this little mister is born!
FIONA: I hope so!

Miles kept to himself and became a little too obsessed over his potions and elixirs!

Seriously the boy was at it 24/7!!!

Fiona finally managed to call him away from the basement to help her with the children!

It was time for Faith to learn to walk!

Miles took Letha out in her buggy to give F&F some space while Beau slept in his cot!

Letha loved this idea at first...

...until she realised daddy had brought her out in her pyjamas!

LETHA: How embarrassing!

She soon got over it though and enjoyed being out in the sunshine while Miles seemed to have forgotten he was a vampire!

MILES: Do you smell cooking?
LETHA: Yer, daddy hee heeeeee!!!

Now I know it's a glitch, YOU know it's a glitch, but Miles thought Letha was being a naughty little witchy and trying to pull a fast one!

MILES: Letha daddy is not amused!!!

MILES: LETHA???
LETHA: Not me! I didn't do!

MILES: Fine we'll walk from here then! That'll teach you!
LETHA: Not really, not me who did it, was ghost!
MILES: No such thing as...okay don't be smart!

While Miles and Letha had a grand day out, Fiona was basking in her evil ways while Faith...

...had a premonition that things were about to get nasty!

FAITH: Waaaaaah, not good not gooooood!!!

Yes Fiona went into labour!!!

Lillith freaked out!

LIL: OH MY! GRANDSON INCOMING!!!
FAITH: What is happening here? Can I has some of that green stuff please??? Stop screaming, ugh!!!

Finally Fiona gave birth to a...

...yep his grandmother was right! Everyone this is Chase Von Strunkle and he's a witch like his sisters and mummy!

Fiona was so pleased with her little Chasey!

FIONA: Wait until your daddy sees you!

Miles and Letha returned from their outing just in time it seemed!

LETHA: Don't look at me! Almost pooped in my best pink PJs!!!

LETHA: You're taking picters? NOW? Really???

It's my job!

LETHA: Sucky job! Now split!

Quinn wanted to hug the new arrival, but Miles called first dibs!

Both the boys were snubbed though as Chase slept peacefully in his cot, not to be disturbed or mummy would hex them both!

A double birthday followed with Letha becoming a child and the family finally getting to see who Chase was going to take after!

Quinn came to have a giggle, but not before photobombing the entire event!

QUINN: HAHAHAHA! Birthdays!

QUINN: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Cake!

HAHAHAHAHA! Vampire in his pants!

QUINN: No that's not funny, why do you think that's even funny? It's not!

Okay!

QUINN: You're a joke, yeah you!!!

Thanks! :(

Chasey aged up first!

LETHA: Ohhhhh, so it's like that then is it?

Like what? O.O

CHASE: She's a mentalist!

Lillith was having more issues with old Milo again!

LIL: He's in the way, I can't see!
MILO: I'm see-through? Ugh, descendants!!!

Ten generations of THAT squint! Ever faithful!!!

So here's Letha, now shy! Pretty too!

And a good look at Chase! He's got Cody/Lil's hair and *gasp* I do believe those eyes are from way back in generation three or four! Dayna/Milo!!! Oh and he's mega cute too! It helps a lot!

CHASE: How does one get to the nursery? One does not do stairs!

Riiiiiight!

Letha really is so pretty, I think she takes after her mother in a lot of ways!

While her siblings were busy having birthdays, Faith was trying to pretend she didn't see ghost Dayna standing over her playpen!

FAITH: Nope, no ghostie heres!

DAYNA: Aww, cute baby!
FAITH: I can't hears you! You don't exists!
DAYNA: *sniff* I'll go back to my grave then!

FAITH: See? No ghostie, nopes!

For some reason Fiona was mad at her father-in-law! Was it because he had stolen her daughter? Was it because he'd laughed during her childrens' birthday? Or was it just because?

QUINN: Sorry Caleb, Fiona is having one of her fits again! Hey Elphaba I'm on the phone???
FIONA: I'm so gonna turn you into a toad!!!

Quinn took it all in his stride, after all he had Lillith! She was the love of his life, his best friend and soul mate!

But there was something that they both needed to discuss, and make sure that whatever they decided, it was the right thing to do.

QUINN: So what's all this then?
LIL: You know what!
QUINN: Well, let's do it then!
LIL: I told you before Quinny, this was only meant to be for me! You don't have to do this!
QUINN: Lil, we are a team! Where you go, I go! What you do, I do! Remember?

Lillith had decided she no longer wanted to be a vampire and had told Quinn this, she didn't expect him to change back to a human just because she wanted to do it, but he agreed that they both did it or neither of them did! So the potions had sat on their dressing table for a few days. Lillith had already turned Quinn, was it fair for him to turn back?

Quinn didn't care, he just wanted to be with his Lil! Lillith wanted to grow old gracefully, she didn't want to be around for generations to come! She wanted nature to run its course. And Quinn agreed!

LIL: Well if we're going to do this, can we do it away from everyone else?
QUINN: As you wish!

Lillith chose the mausoleum to transform. She felt that this was the death of their vampire lives, but the birth of their human lives...or rebirth in Quinn's case!

LIL: Here, let's do this here!
QUINN: Like I said, as you wish!

QUINN: Lillith, I know you're scared!
LIL: A little!
QUINN: Don't be! Even though you're giving up a super long life, you're living a life well lived full of richness and love, and it's all you need. You know who taught me that? A very smart and wonderful woman, my grandmother Martha O'Hara! My parents are long gone now, just like she is, but they live in my heart and they had a life well lived too! That's really all that matters Lillith! We have quality not quantity and that's good enough for me!

LIL: Quinny, when I was with Vlad, I thought things would be simple. We were both vampires and death really wasn't a problem. But then you came along, the human you, and I wondered if it was really the right thing to do...to fall in love with you! But I had no choice, you don't choose who you fall in love with! Your soul does, that's why we're soul mates! Quinny, make sure this is what you want because there is no going back after this!

QUINN: Have you even been listening? It's not about the long life, it's about who I'm with and how I live it! Let's do this already!

QUINN: Ladies first!

Lillith was to go first, having never been human before.

LIL: I...feel warmer!
QUINN: My turn!

QUINN: Yeah I remember this feeling well! Humanity!

LILLITH: So? Are you...Quinny are you okay?

Quinn kissed his human wife for the first time. Of course he was okay, he was with her!

QUINN: Does that answer your question?
LIL: Yes!
QUINN: Are you okay though? This is all new to you...

Yes Quinny I think she'll be fine!

LIL: I love you, my Quinny!
QUINN: Yeah I understand why, I'm quite a catch!

LIL: There is one more thing I would like to do though.

QUINN: I know, it's gotta be done! *sigh*

LIL: Now I'm trying to work out how old I really am!
QUINN: Don't, you're really old, trust me!

The final thing that Lillith wanted to do was age into an adult! So she and Quinn had a birthday, and a cake each!

LIL: Ready my love?
QUINN: As I'll ever be!

Lillith aged first...

...followed by Quinn!

QUINN: So I aged up with the exact same hairstyle as my wife? Huh! I rock it though!

LIL: HA! I think not pretty boy!

While the rest of the family were eating cake, two people were conspicuous by their absence!

MILES: What?

*snigger* That hair!

Gino must have got such a fright his hair fell out again! :(

I found this in the family inventory so of course I had to have my genius heir take a looksy!

MILES: This is some groovy piece of equipment!

Is that your professional opinion?

MILES: Let me have a little play and I'll get back to you!

How kind! :)

MILES: By the way, what have you done with my mum and dad? Did they move out?

Just for a wee while lovely, so you and Fiona can...expand your brood so to speak!

Miles spent the entire night at this contraption, he's dedicated!

Genius sims just don't know when to quit, it's both frustrating and rewarding at the same time because they persevere and you have to keep an eye on them but they do rack up some bitchin' skills!!!

And then they have to go the extra mile and pull a lever they really shouldn't pull!

MILES NOOOOOOO!!!
MILES: Too late mwhahahahahaha!!!

MILES: OOOOOOH!
FAIRY: You've gone and done it now vampire!

Thank you Miles you have just ended the world! Goodbye legacy! TEN GENERATIONS up in smoke because of one...

MILES: Are you finished gorgeous? It's all good, we're still here! Now if you need me I'll be in my bot house!

You know, sometimes I could throw him in the pool and delete the ladders! I really could!

MILES: You love me!

I do, shut up! >.<

Over at Jared and Aleisha's, youngest child Max was enjoying having his sister home from university but he had another thing on his mind! Proposing to his girlfriend, Jennifer Grimes!

Luckily she said yes!

Shortly after they married, Jennifer was expecting their first child. Scarlette was back at university and living in a house with her boyfriend Toby and their other three friends. Jennifer missed her and hoped she would be there for the birth!

Aleisha was excited to have babies in the house again...

...as was Max! He couldn't wait to be a dad!

Jennifer went into labour a day before Scarlette was due back to visit and the boys freaked out! As they do!

She gave birth to a baby girl, Rosalind...

...but to everyone's astonishment (especially mine) she wasn't finished and placed Rosalind on the floor and gave birth to...

...another girl! Here they are, Rosalind (the Jared clone) and Reagan (blonde). Adorable little girls indeed!

Finally Scarlette made it home to meet her new nieces! She hoped that soon she and Toby Love would be having little ones of their own!

Tia Von Strunkle was still a young adult and enjoying her fairy life while her husband had recently aged into an elder! They were fighting a lot lately and it was getting her down, she and Cody had always bee a loving couple!

Their youngest child, Elaina, had finally found a man who was prepared to live with her shenanigans! Kirby Grant fell for Elaina and loved her pesky little fairy ways!

KIRBY: Okay little fairy, marry me will ya???

ELAINA: You mean it???
KIRBY: I love you Elaina! Marry me!!!

Kirby and Elaina did indeed marry, and soon they were joined by this little cutie, Meredith! Things were looking good for everyone...

...except the Codester! He was restless, he was unsettled and unhappy!

CODY: I wanna go home!

TO BE CONTINUED...

So that's it for part 3, part 4 should be out soon! Until then, have a nice day y'all and thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)