Wednesday 24 January 2018

The Smallwood Family Legacy: A Sims 4 Story

The Smallwood Family Legacy: A Sims 4 Story


Prologue: And So It Begins...

I lived my life in the shadows, lonely and jaded by the world around me. Afraid of what I had become, and what I once had been. I have lived through two centuries, seen man destroy man, destroy animal, destroy land! Sometimes when I think back to everything that I have witnessed in my 237 years, it feels like it happened to someone else...sometimes I wish that it had! I have loved and lost so many times, but I eventually learned not to get attached to those around me. And the only way to do that was to hide in the background and not engage with humanity, and it worked...for a while...I have kept to myself, unseen and unknown for over 30 years!

But I am tired, and I yearn for a companion, someone who will accept and understand me! I have my trusty hound, Buzz, but despite the comfort he gives me I need conversation and a different kind of love that he can give! I want a family, a child that I can raise and shower with my love and knowledge of this world that I roam in solitude. I ache with the desire to be desired, that someone will look at me and see me as a woman and not a monster.

Looking at me now, I may seem like a normal young woman in her first flush of adulthood, but in reality my eyes are weary and my heart heavy. My soul is blackened by the atrocities I have seen and taken part in, my heart shrivelled like a walnut and as still as stone. Yes I may appear to be a young, inexperienced and naive girl, but the truth is...

...do not believe everything that you see!

To Be Continued... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)