Sunday 1 July 2018

The Smallwood Family Legacy Generation Two: A Sims 4 Story

Chapter Nineteen: Happy Little Accidents!

JESSICA'S STORY:

I was young, newly aged into a young adult, when my father passed away. My mother, a berry sim, had left us when I was a toddler and the twins were babies, so now it was just me and them! Sawyer was struggling in school, but Stacey was a brain box and rarely trailed back in her classes. I thought Newcrest would be a nice, fresh start!

But Stacey was giving me lip and Sawyer just shrugged when he saw our new home. It was a good size, I paid for it with the money dad left us in his will. I was dealing with two hormonal teenagers who shared a womb but could not be more different! My life was grinding to a halt as soon as it was beginning and I resented them a little for that, but I knew it wasn't their fault and I hid my feelings from them...I did love my little brother and sister more than words could express...but they controlled my life at that moment!

"So, what do you guys think?" I asked cheerily, but deep down I was nervous to hear their answers.
"Yeah it'll do!" Stacey smirked.
"Did you pack my dart board?" Was all Sawyer could reply, yeah he was a simple boy with simple needs. His twin was a little more complex, but right now she seemed fine with everything...give it five minutes, I thought!
"Well I think this will be good for us!" I smiled, hoping that they would feel the same.

As we settled in, I took the opportunity to have a chat with Stacey, she was the one who was struggling the most with the move. Leaving all her friends behind in San Myshuno was difficult for her, the nerd brigade I called them, but they were four sweet teens who were the oddballs of their class and my sister completed their group to make five. "Things will work out, you'll see Stace!" She huffed at me and a small grunt escaped her sweet lips.
"Yeah you wish!" This was going to be another challenge for me, win over little sis!

"I'm trying my best!" I sighed as she walked away from me.
"I'm going to find Kittie!"
"Stacey I'm not that much older than you remember, being a mother to two teenagers wasn't exactly on the agenda, but we have to stick together!"

"Yeah, how inconvenient of dad to die like that! How dare he mess up your life Jess! I mean what was he thinking?" Her sarcasm irked me, but today it only stung my heart a little. Usually I would be left feeling like curling up into a ball in the corner of a darkened room and rocking myself back and forth with tears blinding me, such was the sharpness of her tongue. But today, I was too tired with the move to feel much at all!
"Stacey losing dad was the worst thing to ever happen to me! You and Sawyer, you're all I've got left, but you need to meet me half way! Please don't punish me for our situation, I'm your sister, I'm not mum!" She sighed again, but this time it was a defeated one.
"I know!" She said softly, "And I understand, but I also hate you right now!" And she left me hanging, yeah teenagers were such hard work!

Sawyer was often stuck in the middle of our arguments. Being the only boy left now, he struggled without dad to distract him from his bickering sisters. We had a lovely fluff ball named Kittie, she was Stacey's cat but she considered all of us her humans.

My brother was just every bit as handsome as my sister was beautiful. Even though I had been thrown into parenthood abruptly, I would not change things for the world, they needed me and I actually needed them. We had no other family that we knew of, the berry line went with my mother, she and my dad had been shunned for mixing their genes so they lost contact with that side of the family when they had me.

And here I was, sitting in my new study checking my emails. I had applied for many jobs around Newcrest and beyond, and all of them had replied with the same answer...thanks but no thanks!

I was stuck in a position I was not getting out of any time soon, all the jobs I applied for required a degree, and since my father died and left me my twin siblings to take care of I didn't get to go to university! So yeah, stuck! How was I going to earn any money? How was I going to tell the twins we were now broke?

STACEY'S STORY:

"You're a bonehead!" I muttered affectionately, my brother was taking a selfie in every room of our new house as our older sister checked to see if any of the jobs she applied for had bore any fruit.
"Yeah but I'm a gorgeous hunk of bonehead sis!" Sawyer chuckled, I adored the big idiot! Even though we were polar opposites, we were also twins and our bond went beyond interests and personalities.

I also loved Jessica, and as I checked to see if any of my friends back in San Myshuno had texted me, I felt my anger melt away. I was so mad at her for this upheaval but I understood why she had done it. She needed to provide for us, and houses were cheaper in Newcrest, but I was still mad! "Ah-ha-ha!" Sawyer laughed loudly.
"What?" I snapped, still nothing from the gang.
"I am hot!" He nodded and grinned at his screen.

He put his phone away and said "Now let's get serious!" Oh? "You need to stop being so hard on Jess, she's trying really hard! She's practically a kid herself!" He was right, I knew he was, but I had to stand my ground.
"She's not taking my feelings into account, she..." Sawyer cut me off.
"Enough! Just...be nicer...okay?" I huffed and nodded in defeat.
"Okay, I'll try!"
"Good!" He smiled, "Because chick fighting is really stressing me out!" Yeah, he pretended he wanted us to get along for peace and quiet, but Sawyer loved us and wanted us all to get along...he was sweet! But I'd never tell him that!

What I did tell him was that Kittie had run away! And I also let him break the news to Jess! "Um, sis?"
"WHAT???" I heard her shout at him, she sounded stressed!
"Um...Kittie got out and...um...she's...r-ran away!" I heard an exasperated screech from Jess and the back door slam shut with a huge bang. Welcome to Newcrest Adkins family!

LANDON: 

Being heir to a legacy had it's ups and downs. My mother was stress free with the burden lifted from her shoulders, she even took up meditation!

I was slowly climbing the ranks to become a super spy! Dad was almost at the top of the business career, and our bank balance was extremely healthy! For the first time since my parents got together, our finances were looking pretty darn good!

I worked hard, tried to take my mind off of the fact that Nacho no longer stayed here. Leah still hadn't uttered a word to me, not even a thank you for taking great care of her pussy cat! And I was even more smitten, the more she ignored me, the more aroused she made me...I hated it! I hated feeling this lustful yearning, was this love? I was too embarrassed to ask my dad, talking about sexual stuff with him was way too...intimate! But he was the only man in my life, being the baby brother of four sisters was tough!

And these days all dad was interested in was talking to himself in the mirror, he was ancient but having no reflection still entertained him for hours!

But one night I decided to take the bull by the horns and talk to the only man who could possibly understand what was going on in my brain...and that other organ he'd mentioned a while back. "How's work son?" Drink in hand, dad tried to take an interest in my spy work. Being a businessman, he could understand the thrill and the chase, but he always looked worried every time I headed off to work, and he always told me to be careful.
"It's good, level four! Um...dad?"
"Yes?" Now or never.

"Dad what does...what does love...feel like?" He choked on his drink when I uttered the word love, thank heavens I didn't mention sex or lust, man he'd have drowned in that cocktail!
"Ah..." He cleared his throat and wiped his chin with a shaky hand, looking down at the floor, "...well..." Another clearing of the throat.
"I mean...is it that...you know...stuff that goes on in your...um...how do you know if it's love...or just...lust?"

Dad turned to look at me and blurted out "Because you ache when you're not with her! Your heart, your heart aches! You burst with anticipation of seeing her face again, breathing in her scent, touching her soft skin, holding her hand..." WOW! He looked off into the distance and continued, "...and when you make...make l-love to her, you feel complete! Bonded, as one, you fit together like missing puzzle pieces! THAT is love!"
"And...lust?" He raised an eyebrow and stared at me for a few moments, then he replied with certainty,
"Lust is all in your trousers son, ALL in your trousers! You only want the gratification, not the intimacy, all you want is to feel pleasure for a few moments...not ecstasy for a whole lifetime...and you must understand the difference Landon...or you will suffer son, believe me!"

I wish I had listened to my father that night, because when Leah came back round with Nacho to "speak with Mrs Vatore", my heart wasn't tingling...but something else was!

I wanted her, I wanted her so badly! I heard her talking to my mother next door in the kitchen as I worked on my archaeology skill. And then suddenly she breezed in and sat down behind me. My heart threatened to burst out of my chest and splatter against the wall! There was a stirring in my jeans and my palms began to sweat. "Hi!" She greeted me, and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. All I could manage to reply was a mumble.
"H-h-he-hi!"
"So I never really thanked you for taking such great care of Nacho!" WHAT??? I turned to her with a surprised grin, I must have looked like an idiot!

"Oh, uh no-n-n-no problem!" She giggled sweetly.
"You're adorable!" I'm what? Stop please I can't take this, oh my God I needed a cold shower!!!
"I can bring her over sometimes, if you like? She misses you!" Was she talking about the cat? Or...the cat, definitely the cat!
"Y-yeah! I'd like that, I miss her too!"
"Great!" She stood up and smiled at me, with a wink she said "See ya Landon!" 

And I was absolutely done! The throbbing in my jeans was excruciating! And the dryness in my mouth, the pounding of my heart! Oh man that was an experience!

"I'm adorable!" I grinned like a goofy loon, I'd take any crumb she threw at me because she was a goddess! And I wanted her! I was still young, wet behind the ears, inexperienced in the ways of carnal pleasure...and I was doing exactly what my dad told me not to, letting little Landon run the show!

At the time I was too blind to see what was going on, she brought Nacho round when she was sick the first time. She pouted and batted her eyes at me, telling me she couldn't afford the vet bill and Nacho would die without the treatment! And little Landon signed the cheque, little Landon was very excited when Leah showed her gratitude with a hug and a peck on the cheek and rubbed her breasts across my chest seductively, just enough to drive me crazy, but not enough to be classed as an invitation to her bed. Yes I was, as Damian called it, "pussy whipped"! And the only pussy I was getting was Nacho!

TRIXIE:

A young girl approached our home, a berry sim! And what a pretty berry sim she was! She looked worried, and I had never seen her around before! In fact she was the first berry sim I had ever seen in the flesh!

She knocked on our door timidly, and I answered in my usual way, not thinking! Being in Forgotten Hollow for so long had made me complacent about vampires and their comfort in this town.

"HELLO!" I announced, as the girl jumped back in surprise. Zipping around in bat form was like second nature to me now, but seeing her face, I knew she had never been face to face with a vampire before!
"Oh!" She gasped.
"I am so sorry, welcome to Wolfsbane Manor, home of the Vatores and the Smallwoods!" I waved, she relaxed a little and greeted me nervously.
"Hi, I'm Jessica Adkins, I'm so sorry to bother you..."

"And I am sorry if I startled you. I will not hurt you, we are peaceful vampires here. Is there anything I can do for you my dear?"
"I lost my cat!" She whimpered, "I live in Newcrest..."
"Oh! Leah lives in Newcrest, do you know Leah?"
"Er...no I just moved..."
"Avoid Leah, Leah is not what she seems!" It was out my mouth before I could stop it, something I wanted to scream at my son, but couldn't. The girl just stared at me in confusion.

"Anyway, she's called Kittie, she's white with black paws and she is super fluffy so if you see her..."
"Would you like to come in?" I liked this girl, and she seemed so lonely and afraid, I wanted to mother her!
"Well..."
"Great! Follow me!" I wanted Landon to meet her, and in my excitement...

...I forgot to act normally! I left her standing on the porch as I disappeared in a mist! I was so used to being around vampires and people who were accepting of us that I forgot to behave normally!

Realising what I had done, I swiftly opened the front door and sheepishly welcomed her inside, "Do come in!" I mumbled. She smiled weakly and followed me inside.

We had a nice long chat, the poor girl had been abandoned by her mother when she was just a toddler. She and her younger brother and sister were raised by her father, but sadly he had died of old age not so long ago. She was an orphan, and I knew she was old enough to take care of herself, like my Landy, but I wanted to help her!

"And now the cat has scarpered, I'm totally skint, and my sister hates me for moving her away from all of her friends!" She looked miserable, the poor thing.
"Oh my dear, I am so sorry!"

She looked at me with a grateful smile and whispered, "No I am so sorry!" Shaking her head, I saw her blush a little, "I have no idea why I'm telling you this! Thank you for being so kind Mrs Vatore, it means a lot!"
"Please, call me Trixie!" A luxury I never bestowed upon Leah Vogel, and never would!

"Well thanks Trixie, I really need to get back to the twins. Oh and please let me know if you see Kittie?"
"I will my dear, but...don't leave just yet! My son will help you to look!" My mouth was spouting before my brain could stop it, matchmaker mother started the cogs turning.

"Oh..." She blushed again, yes I would rid that Leah Vogel from my son's life if it killed me!
"He is upstairs in the attic, go on up, tell him I sent you and he's to help you! His name is Landon and he is a sweet boy who likes cats!" She nodded in confusion and headed up to see my darling Landy! I hoped my plan would work!

LANDON:

I was trying to get another promotion, so I studied day and night. And when I wasn't studying I was fantasising about Leah and doing unspeakable things to myself in the shower and under the covers late at night. But this day, a purple skinned cutie appeared in the attic. "Hi!" She mumbled, "You Landon?"
"I might be, who is asking?"
"Are you Landon or not?" She grunted, looking impatient.
"I am Lord Landon Smallwood of Wolfsbane Manor, yes...but you can call me Landon!" I smirked at her, it annoyed her even more. And it was sexy!

"Your mother said you would help me look for my cat!"
"Oh she did, did she? And where is your cat?" Another grunt and a scowl.
"If I knew that then I wouldn't need to look for her would I? Idiot!"
"Hey!" I squeaked and stood up to face her.

"Lord idiot if you don't mind little thing!"
"Right, are you going to help me or not? Your mother says you're an expert tracker and even better in the dark...so?" She looked worried, tired and at the end of her rope.
"Of course I will!" She relaxed then, but her frown remained.

"So little thing, you got a name?"
"Jessica, Adkins! I just want my cat back!" Her eyes began to water, but she blinked the tears back, man she was cute!

We searched all night for Jessica's cat, and eventually we found her, in her sister's arms...at home! She thanked me and I got a hug, this one was a genuine thank you hug not a tactical rubbing of body parts to get Landon aroused hug. I got home in the morning and I wasn't tired, so I worked out a little, for me not for Leah...

...and then I took a long, luke warm shower.

Usually I would feel the throbbing in my groin and I'd relieve it by thinking of Leah and pretending my hand was her, but this time there was no such feeling. I felt content, happy and satisfied from my workout. I thought of a girl, but not Leah, no I thought about Jessica and her gorgeous purple skin, her cute little nose and those piercing purple eyes! And I felt warm, not lustful, just warm and happy!

I wondered what was happening, Leah was still on my mind, but my dad was beginning to make sense now...Leah was my lust! But still at the time I didn't quite grasp that that was a bad thing...little Landon still ran the show!

So much confusion, two girls invading my mind! And frustration reared its ugly head! I was still a virgin, still a man, I had needs! And my common sense was out to lunch!

Leah popped round again, we played chess as Nacho slept. And little things that she did started to give me doubts about her. As a family we took our chess seriously, and most importantly we played fair!

"Hey is that a parrot?"
"Where?" Yes I was gullible, I see the good in people and try to avoid the bad!
"Over there!"

"No! I don't..."
"Keep looking it's there!" I could hear her giggling behind me as I searched, stupidly, for a non existent parrot. Call me an idiot, call me what you like, but I had no reason to disbelieve her! 

And as I continued to look, "I honestly don't see..." She was cheating! 
"Oh never mind! Let's get on with this game..." As I turned around before she expected me, I caught her!

"Leah? What are you doing? Are you...are you CHEATING?" She let out a mischievous chuckle and winked.
"Aww come on Landon, everyone cheats!" No, no they don't!

And as she claimed her stolen victory, I looked down at the board in disappointment. I wasn't just disappointed in her for cheating, I was also disappointed in her for not being who I thought she was! And at that moment, all she was...was a liar! And the lies just continued to tumble out of her mouth...

"Aww baby, I'm sorry! It was just a joke! I wanted to beat you so badly, and there is no way I would win because you're just sooooo hot at chess!" My brain was saying cut her loose, but my penis was taking in all of her crap!

It was a roller coaster with Leah, my emotions were constantly up and down! And when Nacho came through and moaned at us, that roller coaster was taking another dip when she said, "Landon babe can you give me 5 simoleans for some food for our little baby Nacho?" Yes little Landon could only see the hot goddess, big Landon however was screaming to get away!

I decided to visit Esme, she and Vlad were expecting another baby Straud any day now, but I needed to be with loved ones at that moment. 

I caught up with my niece Celeste, who was as cheeky as ever! "Uncle Landy you really need to get married! Daddy says you're failing your legacy!" Well thanks for that! Out of the mouths of babes...

At least little Dan the man was more loving! My adorable nephew always wanted to play, and it was just what I needed to forget about my woman troubles.

And just as I was about to leave, Esme gave birth! Victoria arrived quicker than her older siblings, and she was smiling the minute she was born!

And I couldn't pass by Raven and Damian's without visiting Noah and the triplets! Joseph, Jonah and Justine were now toddlers. I didn't envy my sister! Four toddlers in one house, at least she had Damian and Tabatha to help her. The triplets tried to follow me home, and Jonah was a little sad as he watched me walk back over to Wolfsbane Manor.

I was tired, I needed a sleep, but as I looked up at my front door I knew there was no chance of that...

...Tabatha Meade stood looking pretty darn gorgeous at my door!

"Hi Tabs!" I greeted her warily, women were becoming a liability in my life and Tabs had been one not so long ago!
"Hi Landon, can we talk?" Oh that phrase, it was like cats up my spine!
"Sure..." But I was a sap, I let pretty girls walk all over me!

We sat in my room in private, I had no idea where this was going, but I didn't need a girly sandwich causing me grief, Leah and Jess were enough right now! "Landon I wanted to tell you that...I'm moving to Newcrest!" A hat trick! All three of my women were now gonna be in Newcrest!
"I see!" Was all I could answer, I didn't see!

"Landon, I'm sorry! I acted badly and I cost us our friendship!"
"Tabs we will always be friends, you know that! I just don't feel the way you do, I'm sorry I can't lie, I'm not built that way, but you deserve to be happy! You really do! Just not with me!" She placed a hand on her chest and sniffed back her tears.
"I know, and I am so grateful for your honesty. You are one special boy Landon Smallwood and don't let anyone tell you different!"

She smiled and looked me in the eyes, "Anyway I wanted you to know in case you came round and I wasn't there. Fresh start, you will always be in my heart and I can't really watch you begin your story in front of me. I can't bear to see you in love Landon! Call me selfish and stupid, but I just can't!"
"I understand!" I nodded, "And I'm sorry that me being with another woman hurts you, I wish I could do something about that but...I can't lie to you, I respect and admire you way too much!"
"And that's why I'm so in love with you!" She stood up and headed for the door, but not before these final, parting words.

"I wish you every happiness Lord Smallwood, don't settle for meaningless attraction when you can have true love!" Had she been talking to Raven? Of course she had! She must have known about Leah, and my doubts. "You deserve only the best!" 

And she was gone. I cried a little, end of an era. I was going to miss her, but I wasn't going to miss the awkward meetings between us when I visited Raven and the kids. Her words reverberated around my empty brain, I had a date with Leah that night...

...we went to see a movie, a slushy piece of crap! She invited herself home with me and she was being very friendly and more flirty than usual! I looked at her, from head to toe she was making by body burn!

And when she got up on her tiptoes and grabbed my face, pulling it towards her own, I was frozen on the spot. She kissed me! My first kiss, Mizuki didn't even let me kiss her! It was wet, soft, and as she teased my mouth open she plunged her tongue in my mouth, I saw stars!!!

I stood there like an imbecile, my hands in mid air as her tongue wrestled with mine, my God I was so horny...and scared!

She stopped kissing me long enough to place my hands around her waist, then she resumed kissing me but this time she was even more forceful, more intense.

I was getting into it, at first I was clumsy and I think I bit her lip by accident. It was a cold night, but it was hot in that room, my skin was on fire and I heard a soft moan escape her as she pressed herself against my obvious arousal.

"Oooooohhhhhh Landon, you are happy to see me aren't you?" She purred teasingly, I blushed and felt the bulge in my trousers shrink. She was embarrassing me, and it hurt!
"Leah, don't!" She looked into my eyes and hers sparkled with realisation.

"Oh my God Landon are you a...VIRGIN???" She seemed amused by this discovery as I looked down at our shoes and tried not to cry. This was so painful! She was making fun of me, and it hurt so much! There was a long silence, then...

"All the more for me!" She kissed me again, and I kissed her back. She could be so sweet when she wanted to be, and I stupidly believed that this would be the start of a beautiful relationship...

And when she said "Let's go upstairs to your room!" I thought all of my Christmases had come at once, she was serious about me! She wanted me, she loved me!

But despite my obvious attraction to her, I wasn't sure I wanted to rush this! I wanted to sleep with her, but I also wanted it to be special, memorable. And I told her this, I told her we should take our time.

She just laughed at me, "Oh Landon baby, why wait? We want each other, let's do this!" I was willing, I wasn't ready, but boy was I able! Little Landon was not taking no for an answer tonight, he was finally getting what he had waited for! Me? I did what I always did with Leah, I did as I was told...and she took my virginity!

I don't know how long I slept for after, but all I do know is Leah was gone when I woke up...and I didn't see or hear from her since that night...I'd been used!

The next day while I was at work, my mother went into my room and changed my sheets. She knew exactly what went on under them the night before and she was disappointed. She never actually said that, she never mentioned my night of lust with Leah Vogel, all she did tell me was that before our date, Nacho had passed away of old age.

Mum always believed that Leah had used us to pay for her cat, she was not a good writer like mum and never made any money out of it. She was just a gold digger, and my mother always knew! Now that Nacho was dead, she didn't need me any more.

I threw myself into my work, it was all I had, and my mother began to worry about me. I might have been a grown ass man but I was still her baby boy!

"Why don't you go for a walk up to the bluffs? Clear your head, it'll do you good!" She'd suggested, but my sneaky mother had an ulterior motive! She had been hatching a plan for a while, and dumb Lord Landon had no idea!

I did as she suggested, and I wasn't alone. "Oh!" Jess Adkins was here, she looked just as surprised to see me as I was to see her. "I...I'm usually alone up here!" Oh really? Well mother you have a lot of explaining to do!
"Sorry, I...hey how are you?"

"I'm good Landon thanks! You?"
"Oh, surviving!"
"Your mum told me about that girl...Leanne?" I frowned, but her expression was so concerned and kind, I found myself opening up to her.
"Leah, yeah. Shit happens huh?" She shuffled on the spot awkwardly and then said goodbye.
"Well I'll leave you alone, take care Landon!" She waved and ran down the path out of sight. I stood for a moment, my mind blank, then I decided to take the plunge...literally!
"JESS WAIT!" I called to her.

I ran down the path to find her in the lagoon swimming by herself. She looked a little flushed when she saw me. It looked like fun so I stripped down to my shorts...

...and dove in to join her!

As I hit the water behind her I could see she was embarrassed...

...and when I came up for air, I realised why! "Oh, are you...are you NAKED?" She groaned and looked away.
"Yes?" Was all she answered back, and now I was blushing. She splashed me to deflect from the situation.

So I splashed her back, she giggled and tried to cover up her modesty. "I'll go get dressed!" She mumbled, and swam away from me. I was a bit disappointed, but I'm a gentleman, so I turned my back to allow her some privacy.

I may be a gentleman, but I'm also a man, of course I snuck a peek! Oh lordy what a beautiful little thing she was!

I waited for her to tell me it was okay to turn around, the cold water helped to calm little Landon down a bit, yes he still led me around like a prisoner!

We talked, we laughed, and I was falling deeply for her! I didn't know if it was love, but whatever it was we had, it was honest and real! She told me that she liked to come up here every night and swim in the lagoon, she liked the feeling of the cold water against her bare skin and she was usually all alone up here. MOTHER!!!

We told each other everything, she told me about her mother leaving when she was tiny and her twin siblings were babies, how she'd just lost her elderly dad...and I told her all about my legacy, Leah and Tabatha...it was exhilarating! It was so easy to talk to her, and she felt the same about me! I remember kissing her hands and telling her how pretty she was as she blushed and whimpered with embarrassment. Not used to compliments these berry sims!

The sun was an hour away, we made plans to meet up again. "We can be casual Landon, at least until you find your Lady!" I'd told her about marrying and producing an heir. 
"I'd like that, no pressure!" She agreed. And for the first time with a woman, I felt relaxed and comfortable, like there was nothing expected of me except my company.

And so we would meet up at the bluffs every night at the same time, we would talk and laugh and do other things. We were discovering each other, and it felt wonderful.

We swam naked together, we...well let's just say there was lots going on under that water! I was so happy! I was promoted twice at work and earning a healthy wage. Mum was paying Jess to be her personal secretary and she went with her on book tours and promotions. It meant that the twins and Kittie had food in their bellies without Jess feeling like it was charity.

I said goodbye to Jess that night with a hot kiss, she was so much more tender and gentle than Leah! She was worth a hundred Leahs! We'd been seeing each other for over a month and I had never felt more confident and content in my adult life!

And when I thought about Jess, my heart glowed in my chest, I never felt that with Leah! Tonight was the night I was going to invite Jess over the the Manor. We only ever met up at the bluffs! And although she secretly knew, I hadn't told my mother about seeing Jess all this time!

So I called her over, she said she'd come, and I got really excited...like little boy waiting for Santa excited!

Mother disturbed us having a moment in the living room. I'd shown Jess all around the Manor, mum sat and smiled "Don't mind me!"

I groaned as she giggled, the meddling little minx, "You two are a handsome couple indeed!" She exclaimed smugly. Yeah as if you didn't know!
"Let's go somewhere a little less crowded!" I mumbled to Jess as she nodded, her little cheeks glowing red over my mother's appearance.

I took her up to the coffin room where my parents slept, my mum would never think to try and find us there! "So, you wanna...jump in?"
"Uh what?" Jess seemed a little stunned.

I opened the lid and hopped in, with a cheeky smile I replied, "Oh come on, it'll be fun and dangerous and very sexy!" I chuckled.
"Landon no!" She shook her head violently and waved her arms at me.

"Aww come on babe, have you never done it in a coffin? You don't know what you're missing!" I beckoned her inside with my finger.
"Landon I hadn't even MET A VAMPIRE until I met your mother so no...and by the way you don't know what you're missing either because YOU have never done it in a coffin so quit being a jerk!" Man I adored this girl! 
"Okay fair point but Jessica I want to pop my coffin cherry with you and only you!" I won her over, especially since I called her Jessica, she hated Jess, I only called her Jess behind her back.

We made sweet love inside that coffin, and as we tumbled out I was deliriously happy! Jess laughed, we gasped for air, and I couldn't feel my limbs...it was AWESOME!

"That.Was.A.Maze.ING!" I cried as she pushed me off gently.
"Yeah it was rather fun!" The door to the room swung open as we shot up looking like a couple of naughty school kids.

It was my dad, and he knew EXACTLY what was going on, he merely walked past us and muttered "Hibernating time for Caleb!"
"Oh hi dad!" I greeted him a little more shrilly than I'd liked as Jess waved to him sheepishly.
"Hmpfh!" He grunted, and jumped into the coffin next to us.

I kissed Jess swiftly and whispered in her ear, "That really was amazing, you're amazing!" She smiled, and her little cheeks were as red as cherries. She headed back to Newcrest, and I found that saying goodbye to her was getting harder every day. But I was having fun, and I would make the most of our relationship while it lasted.

JESSICA:

Having sex in a coffin, new one to me! Being with Landon Smallwood made me feel alive, there was never a dull moment with that boy! But today I was feeling pretty crappy! Sawyer and Stacey saw to themselves for breakfast while I puked my guts up in the bathroom! I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was pale!

When I discovered what was causing my sickness, I almost wished I hadn't! I would have been happy to live blissfully ignorant!

"Oh God I'm pregnant!" I looked down at the tiny little tube with the two lines, oh shit! My "casual waiting until he finds his Lady relationship with Lord Landon Smallwood of Wolfsbane Manor" had produced this!

I watched my brother and sister debate the cause of my bloated stomach. "I think she's up the duff!" Stacey whispered, a cupcake for breakfast? Oh Stacey I despair!
"Huh? Isn't she just like...I dunno...eating too much?"

Stacey scoffed at Sawyer and replied, "Eating for TWO more like!"
"She doesn't even have a man!" Sawyer shrugged.
"Yes she does, she sneaks out every night! Where huh?"
"To the bluffs, to swim!"
"Oh brother you are so naive!" Nothing got past my little brainy sis!

"Stacey Adkins what is that cupcake doing on your plate?" I demanded as she hid it under the counter.
"YOU answer MY questions young lady!" She turned on me, "Tell Sawyer you have a boyfriend and said boyfriend has got you in trouble, tell him!" Sawyer sighed and munched down a mouthful of cereal.

"Okay, yeah! I just found out I'm pregnant so what?" Sawyer gave me a goofy grin and laughed.
"Oh man, that's seriously effed up!"
"I told you!" Stacey nodded smugly, "So who is he? Does he know? What are you going to do?" Too many questions, not enough answers.

What was I going to do? I'd seriously messed up his legacy! But he had a right to know. Of course I was going to tell him, how could I have his child and not tell him? Yes I was keeping it, no I didn't know how I was going to do this...

...but first things first, I had to tell Landon he was going to be a dad! I paid my bills online and then I was going to invite him over for the first time. I'd told no one about us, not even my siblings! And now there was a child in the mix.

He came over instantly! Stacey answered the door to him and refused to go to school, she wanted to grill him! Landon got re-acquainted with Kittie while I mustered up the courage to face him.

"Hey!" I greeted him nervously.
"Hello Miss Adkins!" He smiled broadly at me, shit I was so scared! "What is this all about?"

"Come sit with me a minute, I need to talk to you about something." His face fell as he looked out the window.
"No thank you I would rather stand!" He replied tersely.

"Landon I really think you should!"
"No just say it, I won't make a scene I promise!" What did he...oh my gosh! He thought I was breaking up with him, how precious was he??? I wanted to hold him, I wanted to comfort him and tell him that actually I loved him! I was so in love with him that I would die for him! I wanted to tell him that this baby in my belly was ours and nothing would make me more happy than to raise it with him, as his Lady!

But instead I sat down and mumbled, "Suit yourself!" I gestured my hands down to my swollen abdomen and just came out with it, "Landon, I'm having your baby!"
"You're..." what colour Landon had on his face had just drained away, being a vampire he was already pale but now he was deathly white!

He stood on the spot looking stunned for a few moments, the silence was torture! He just looked shocked, did his mother and father never teach him where babies came from? Of course they did, I knew they did, but his face! Finally he spoke, an almost incoherent mumble, "I think I will sit down now!"

Stacey had been observing from the stairs, and she looked Landon up and down as he sat down next to me. Kittie jumped up to be petted, but he didn't even have the strength to do that. It wasn't looking good!

"Landon I wish you would say something!" I broke the silence.
"Like what?" Was he for real???
"Like, great or...f*ck this is a nightmare! ANYTHING!!!"

"Well obviously we need to decide a lot of things, this is a shock to me!" TO YOU??? I wanted to hit him, he was being vague, he was being an ass! What did I ever see in him???

We sat down on the sofa and I laid it to him straight, "Well I'm keeping this baby, you can be involved or not it's up to you! I just thought you had a right to know that's all!" His face fell again, he gave me the most hurt and offended look.
"Well of course you're keeping it if that's what you want! I hoped it was, and there is no question of me being involved, this is my baby! My heir!" He shook his head in disbelief, "Jessica, this is OUR baby! We will raise it together, whatever happens!"

We talked a bit before Sawyer arrived back from school, he wanted to get to know Landon and took him in to play darts, something Landon was not very good at!

"Let me show you how it's done!" Sawyer announced cockily.

"It's all in the posture!"
"I see!" That was Landon's answer to anything that confused or bored him, I think darts did both!

"There we go, 180! So..." Sawyer had his interrogative voice, and I was dreading what he was going to say or do to scare Landon away!

"What's the deal with you and my sister?" Landon laughed nervously and replied,
"Well we've been seeing each other for over a month...and...well stuff happened!"
"You mean like you got her pregnant you dog?" Sawyer was playing with him!
"Well um..."
"Relax!" Sawyer chuckled at Landon's discomfort, "I'm just messin'! Come on, try and give me a bit of a challenge will ya?"

They were in there for a good couple of hours, I sat outside eavesdropping the whole time. But it seemed they were bonding, having some guy time. Sawyer later told me he liked him, Landon got the Sawyer seal of approval!

Stacey on the other hand, she was going to be a tough nut to crack!

Landon and I still didn't have a definitive plan, all we knew was that we wanted this baby! We didn't know how we were going to work it with his legacy and my siblings. It was a mess, but the baby was wanted, that was the main thing! A happy accident!

The night he turned up at my door with that gap toothed grin of his, was the night I knew for sure...I was madly in love with Lord Landon Smallwood! "It's late Landon!"
"I know but I just had a light bulb moment!"
"A what?"
"You know a light bulb moment? Where you get a crazy idea and you just have to do it?" I giggled at his silliness, I loved this boy so damn much!

"So what is this light bulb thing?" His grin got wider and he looked so proud of himself.
"You and the twins move into the Manor with me and we have the baby there! The rest we will figure out!" I looked at him in shock, how was he ever going to get his legacy moving? He needed to find his true love, I knew I'd found mine, but I promised Landon that we would only ever be CASUAL! That's all we were ever going to be! Right?

"Jessica I wanna be there for my child, it makes sense!" Yes it did, but it would break my heart when I finally did have to leave! "Please say yes, please?" His begging face, how could I say no?

"Landon, what about the legacy?" He gave me a puzzled look.
"Jessica we are the legacy! You, me and baby Smallwood!" OH.MY.GOD!!!
"Landon, what are you saying?"

"What do you think? I need an heir, we've got one! Okay maybe we didn't plan this, maybe we didn't fall in love but we are fond of each other! We fit together and we are happy! Let's just continue to do what we always did!"
"And that is?"
"Go with the flow?"

He made it sound so easy. He made me feel like this would be the right thing, so I answered him, "Okay Landon, we'll move to Forgotten Hollow!" The beaming smile on his face made my heart flutter, but then I remembered...he didn't love me, did he? He was fond, but not in love!

I settled into Wolfsbane Manor nicely. I was with Landon and we were having a baby! But that niggling feeling would just not go away! He didn't love me, he was fond of me!

LANDON:

I watched Jess settle in with ease, and the bigger her belly got, the more I wanted her! Kittie was happy too. Sawyer made friends around Forgotten Hollow and his grades were going up. Stacey was another story.

My parents were discussing my choices as I worked on another relic in the laundry room. "I'm confused Caleb, are they in love?" My dad grunted, it was his way of saying so much with very little.
"Trixie not everyone can be as lucky or as fortunate as us!"

"I would have liked them to be married before the child arrived but...as long as our son is happy!" My mother scoffed at my dad's hypocrisy.
"Caleb WE were not married when I fell pregnant with the twins!" I heard him grunt again, but this time it was because mum scolded him!

"She's a nice girl, but I don't think Landon knows what he wants!" Mum let out an exasperated sigh.
"Caleb my darling, they are happy with each other, love may come later! But happiness is key!"

There was a long silence, then dad finally repeated, "Well as long as he's happy!" I loved those two goofs so much!

Yeah I was happy, but there always has to be a fly in the ointment, and mine was Stacey Adkins! She flounced around the Manor like Queen Bee and made her annoyance well known! All she ever did was grunt at me or growl at me, and because Kittie liked me and followed me around, she hated her now too! "Traitor!" She snarled at her once beloved pet. Poor Kittie, she just loved all of us!

Her dislike for me went on for a good few days. I tried my best to avoid her, it was easier than stressing Jess out! 

When I wasn't tending to Jess or at work, I was working at my station trying to advance my archaeology skill. I loved it, but not as much as I loved having a future with my baby and with Jess!

My mum took Stacey under her wing and became the mother figure she had been lacking. This took the pressure off of Jessica, she could concentrate on growing our little one!

She helped her study, she gave her advice and she was there when she was feeling low. Yes Stacey was fitting in nicely with both of my parents, it was like they were hers now too! I was so happy to see Stacey smile, she looked so much like her sister that I imagined how cute Jessica must have been as a teen, because despite her gruff exterior Stacey was a pretty girl!

My dad was enjoying having the twins here at the Manor. He learned how to play darts and bonded with Sawyer almost instantly. He taught him how to make a few cocktails too!

It was like we were one big happy family! Except Stacey still hated me! She looked up to my dad, she adored my mother, but I was still an ass hat! Her words not mine!

It all came to a head one night when Kittie sat at my feet while I worked at my archaeology station. Stacey came in and stood right next to me, I thought I was done for!

But she just smiled nervously and stared at my latest authenticated relic, "So what's that then?" She enquired shakily.
"It's a relic I picked up on my trip to Selvadorado." Her face lit up.
"Selvadorado??? You've been???" Bingo! And so it began! Stacey and I had found a common ground, finally!

Sawyer and dad were teaching each other new things, I think dad missed me being a teenager, this was a second chance to raise a boy into a man. And he was doing great, Sawyer's grades went up and he was more studious than ever.

I continued to study my relics, but I always left them out to talk about them with Stacey before I put them on display upstairs.

Dad insisted on taking a photo of me and Jessica. He said that Vivvy and Alex were lonely up on that wall! And mum was right, we did make a handsome couple...maybe a handsome baby was on the way? With mine and Jessica's genes, this baby was gonna be amazing!

Dad also took one of the twins for Jess, and she put it up on our bedroom wall. They were becoming young adults in just over a day, and I could tell Jessica was a little sad at the thought of them branching out into the big bad world!

Work was tough and I was stressed, I got some weird rash and I tried to ignore it. I was spreading myself too thin; work, Jess, preparing for the baby, relics...

Jessica tried to show an interest in my passion, I talked about where I found certain relics and treasures, she pretended to understand.

The baby kicked and she let out a yelp, dad announced that Vatore babies always kicked like angry mules. Yeah Jess really appreciated that! Dad had such great timing!

I got sick again and mum insisted that I take some medicine, but I was trying to build up my collection so that I could show my baby how clever his or her daddy had been! "You're burning yourself out darling!"
"I'm fine mum!"
"The baby needs you fighting fit! Jessica needs you fighting fit!" I agreed to take the medicine, but only if she stopped fussing and worrying about me. She gasped and told me that was like asking her not to breathe!

I decided to put my archaeology work to the side until after the baby was born, I couldn't concentrate for all the interruptions anyway. Jess was an exception, she could distract me any day.

The twins were discussing what kinds of birthday cakes they wanted with mum and dad...

...while I displayed what relics I had uncovered, it was so the baby could discover Selvadorado here in Wolfsbane Manor. But I vowed to take him or her one day!

I put together a nursery for the little one, racing car red! I was getting so excited, fatherhood was exciting! I had no idea how I could ever thank Jessica for this precious gift she was giving me. And I had no idea how I was going to tell her that I wanted her to stay here with me forever! Our casual was becoming...more!

Jess and I were trying to find the twins their own individual homes to move into after their birthday. They both wanted to return to Newcrest, Jess was surprised as she expected Stacey to go back to San Myshuno and her friends. But it seemed that she had moved on and matured.

We found ideal homes for both of them quite close to one another, and Jess took up the treadmill, she said it was the only thing that stopped the baby from kicking her so hard.

My dad could see that I was struggling with my thoughts and feelings lately and took me aside for a small chat. "Son, we need to...discuss your future plans!"
"What plans? Like having this baby or..." Dad frowned at me and replied,
"Do you intend to marry this girl?" Well shit!

"Dad..." It was time to be honest, "...I think I love her! But what do I do? How do I tell her that our casual arrangement means so much more to me? I...oh God dad I don't want to get hurt again!" My dad smiled and simply said,
"Landon, tell her!" Oh how easy for you to say!
"Dad I can't, you don't understand..." And then he put me in my place!
"Son, your mother loved another man when I told her she was my one true love. I got knocked back but I got up again and I won her heart in the end! So tell Jessica how you feel!"

"I wish I could dad, but I'm not as brave as you!"
"Oh yes you are..." He smiled wryly, "...more than you know!"

Sawyer and Stacey were finally having their birthday, mum baked their cakes and as she waited for Stacey's pink one to come out of the oven, Kittie helped herself to Sawyer's blue one!

She was not amused, but Sawyer laughed as Kittie meowed at him mischievously.

I lifted her off of the counter and away from the cake for a cuddle. "Oh you naughty kit kit!" There was minimum damage but as I said, mum was not amused.

As she gingerly carried Stacey's freshly baked one, mum muttered "That cat is a menace!"
"No don't listen to her Kittie, she doesn't mean it!"
"I do!" Aww, mum was so funny when she was mad!

The twins blew out their candles, and I was a little sad. This was the end of our family! They were off to discover new lives and new people as young adults. I was going to miss them, almost as much as Jess was!

Stacey was now a beautiful young woman, I could almost fancy her!

Dad's constant drinking had caused him to pile on some pounds, but he insisted that he hadn't...judge for yourselves!

And Sawyer, well, what a man he turned out to be! Watch out ladies of Newcrest!

The twins asked to stay on in the Manor until their niece or nephew was born, and we didn't want them to go yet so it was an easy decision. Sawyer worked out with Jess to keep her company and I was grateful to have him looking out for her while I was at work.

"I am so fat!" Jess whimpered one day, and Sawyer shook his head and smiled.
"No you're glowing sis!"

We shared a bed, we spoke sweetly to one another...but since Jessica had moved in we barely touched. I don't know what it was that stopped us from acting normally, embarrassment? Well I could stand it no longer, that day I marched right over to the mother of my baby and took her in my arms, kissing her passionately. Sawyer guffawed and yelled "GET A ROOM GUYS!"

The shock and excitement must have been too much for Jess, she went into labour right there! I felt so bad, but in between contractions she laughed and reassured me that she enjoyed my affectionate gesture.

I hated seeing her in so much pain as she gave birth to our child. I was in love with this girl, and I had to tell her! I didn't want anyone else! I wanted her forever!

And when our son was born, I made the decision to tell her that she was my one and only! We named our baby boy Chester Smallwood, his smile lit up the room and we were both so in love with our newborn! And I was so in love with his mother, I was going to marry that girl, maybe not today...but it was going to happen!

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)