Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Shylife of Seth Von Strunkle Special: The Trouble With Girls Chapter Three

Catch up here:
Generation Six
Chapter Three: Love like this may come once...baby it's fate!



Welcome to The Shylife, I had to move AGAIN! And for the foreseeable future I am done with TS3 site, I hate the new layout! Anyway we start off this chapter by tying up the loose ends that is Seth Von Strunkle, youngest child of River and Jamal (generation 5)...




Damaris Padgett and Jorga Romilly were best friends, sadly though they made the mistake of falling for the same guy...


...but only one of them would truly win his heart! And Jorga was that one!


Damaris was upset of course, but her friendship with Jorga was much more important and she and Seth were perfect for each other!



Damaris decided it was time to leave the house and let the happy couple start their lives together...until a handsome stranger arrived on their doorstep. His name was Jesper Morlen and he had recently moved to Hidden Springs from Barnacle Bay, he and his dog Asha needed a place to stay...



It wasn't long before Damaris and Jesper hit it off. But Asha and Damaris found that they were competing for Jesper's affections, two females fighting over him? Deja Vu anyone?





When Jorga and Seth got married, Damaris was more than happy to be her bridesmaid. But that day was marred by her lurching stomach! Damaris was being sick all the time and she didn't know what to do about it or know what was causing it!




But she got an idea when Harper, Seth's sister, went into labour!





That evening as Seth and Jorga consummated their marriage...






Damaris spun into maternity and broke the news to a rather surprised Jesper!




JESPER: I think this is fate! I think...you're my soulmate!

DAMARIS: I think...you're a poet and you don't know it he he!
JESPER: I think I love you Damaris Padgett!


Damaris couldn't find any words, she was overcome! She may not have been Seth's choice but maybe that was because Jesper was her one true love!




As time went by Jesper took Asha for a walk as Seth's wedding present to Jorga was arriving...




Cat loving Jorga was over the moon when Remy Von Strunkle arrived at the house that morning! They bonded instantly!



But the bonding session was rudely interrupted by a bout of ickiness! As Damaris, bump rapidly growing, looked on with concern for her friend!




Yes our lovely purple haired lass was in the family way too! Both she and Damaris were excited at the prospect of their children playing together!





And play they did! Hayley Morlen and Leo Von Strunkle were good friends despite Hayley being older than young Leo!




Some nasty sims were spreading rumours about Damaris, that she had given birth out of wedlock! So Jesper decided to remedy that...



DAMARIS: Yes...oh a million times YES!

JESPER: You complete me, it's only fitting that we be as one...I should have done this a long time ago way before Hayley was born...
DAMARIS: Shush! I'm basking in the moment...lemme bask!



Jesper and Damaris had a aprivate wedding with only Seth, Jorga, Leo and Hayley present!



HAYLEY: Mumma...Dadda!!! *giggle*




HAYLEY: Auntie Jorga? Where mummy?

JORGA: Come on kiddies I'm taking you to the park, mummy is feeling a bit under the weather Hayles...
LEO: Me no wanna go ta park!!!



Damaris discovered she was expecting once more just after the wedding...




Hayley was excited at the prospect of being a big sister...




And as Leo was younger, he would soon be losing Hayley to childhood so having another baby around was fun for him too!





Seth was now working in the Journalism career, he was happy with Jorga and even more happy that Damaris had found love in Jesper. Seth also had a bit of bromance going on with Jesper, life was good...





...and it was going to get better, Jorga also was expecting her second child!




After renovating the house and adding an upstairs, Damaris went into labour and her best friend was not very helpful!




Nicola Morlen came into the world followed a couple of days later by...




...Piper Von Strunkle!




Jesper and Damaris were blissfully content with each other, and after the life Damaris had endured, it was about time she was happy! Now if only she could track down her childhood friend Vickie McCray and find out what had become of her...then maybe the nightmares would stop!




As for Seth and Jorga, well...like a soulmate, he's her penguin...baby it's fate, baby it's fate...not luck!



THE END!





So that is the end of Seth, Jorga and Damaris' story. I hope you liked! And how do you like my blog? Let me know! ;o) Oh and the wonderful Pyliathesunelf made hunky Jesper Morlen, he's fab don't you agree? ^_~

9 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see another chapter out! I love this! I really, really enjoyed it! The babies are so cute and I'm glad that everyone is happy in the end! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm still feeling my way around in the dark right now, but I'll get the hang of it soon enough methinks! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Can't seem to be able to say a comment decently today, grrrr. Deleted my last comment and reply to that comment, Not sure if you can see it though. Now that I have that said, Hello it's santeladelta123, and I loved this chapter. I've been waiting to see what happens for a while now. I have a new blog since I'm not so sure I want to continue on "simbook" either, the link to it is here.
    http://jay-zinga-blogging.blogspot.com/
    I have the lastest chapter of the Clands Legacy up and the intro to one of my non-sim stories. I'm trying to get Damaris' story up by next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Santeladelta! Ooh your on here now? Cool!! I'll have to add ya x We are making our own little premier simmy community here aren't we ;)

      Delete
  5. Aw LJ That's sooo nice and I love the children!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that was lovely :D I was grinning the whole time I was reading, I like Seth again now!! The blog looks great! I keep playing around with mine, not sure if I'm happy with it yet! Oh cripes! Must put the last chapter (47) up on here, I'm behind!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)