Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 3

Generation Six




Welcome to part 3 of Lacey's reign! So now that Seth, Jorga, Damaris and Jesper are happily settled, it's time to find out what's been going on with our heiress...


SPENCER: Here it comes...choo choooooo!


JAMAL: Hey there little fella, time for bed huh?
SPENCER: Gwamps! Tired!

Spencer Von Strunkle was a happy, contented toddler who loved his step-grandpa very much! Jamal loved Spencer equally if not more!


LACEY: Good morning my baby, how are you today Spency?
SPENCER: Wuv yoo mummy!
LACEY: Aww that made mummy feel very...

LACEY: ...oh honey, mummy needs to...
SPENCER: Mummy? What's wrong?


Oh wow! Lacey just vomited out of her ear? XD

SPENCER: Hungwee! Feed feed feed! *growls like a baby bear*

LACEY: AAAAARGH FLUSH GODDANG YOU!!! MY BABY NEEDS FED!!! *growls like a mamma bear*

Wow, someone has some anger issues? And she's not even grumpy! XD

MILO: Who fed him? I just made this and he's not even in his high chair! Was it you?
JAMAL: Nope, take a wild guess!

JAMAL: Oh no he didn't!
MILO: Oh he did! It's on!
JAMAL: That dude needs to be taught the Von Strunkle etiquette!
MILO: I hear ya bro!

BUTLER: Can I be of assistance Mr Von Strunkle?
JAMAL: Umm...


BUTLER: Oh golly your grandson spit on my suit, how vulgar! 
JAMAL: Er...sorry?

Yeah Jam Jam you showed that butler who's boss! ;o)

RIVER: *singing* Love like this...may come once...baby it's fate, like a soulmate he's your penguin...baby it's fate, baby it's fate...not luck! *sigh* Aaah I wonder how my Sethy is getting along?

River was becoming quite the artist, she had reached level 5 already!

Lacey soon spun into her maternity wear, she was expecting baby number 2!

LACEY: Aww, look at that!

Bored of painting, River decided to enjoy the great outdoors and sat on her old swing. Her family was all grown up now and her parents were miraculously still with her, well into their hundreds! Yes River was blessed with many wonderful sims in her life!

Her thoughts were interrupted by her mother Dawn, who challenged her to a swing contest!

DAWN: The highest swinger wins some Key Lime Pie!
RIVER: You're on!

GINO: WTF? Dawn are you trying to give yourself a heart attack? You're 114!
RIVER: Actually I'm a bit sleepy mum...
DAWN: Ach beds are for WIMPS! Swing dang you SWING! *chuckle*


Lacey panicked when she saw her hubby reading a pregnancy book, she had to prepare!

LACEY: I've not studied, the test could be any day now! EEK!
GINO: What test? I'm just lookin' at the pictures!

LACEY: It's all going to be fine, I'll read the cliff notes!

River had one of her episodes the following morning, and she had a sore back moodlet which was probably from swinging with her mother the night before!

RIVER: My body may be old, but inside I'm still teenage River sitting in the hot tub wearing my shoes!

Gino arrived home from work that afternoon to find his wife patting her belly!

GINO: What's she doing?
LACEY: Oh Gino, you were the one reading the pregnancy books!
GINO: I told you, it was for the pictures!

LACEY: Why would you look at pictures in a pregnancy book?
GINO: What? I like babies! They're all chubbly and bubbly cuteness!
LACEY: You're such a softy Gino!
RIVER: He's an idiot is what he is!
DAWN: Yeah but he's a handsome idiot, and buff!

GINO: What's that baby? Yes your grannies are crazy!
RIVER: WOOF! Whoa there tail, quit waggin' WOOF!
DAWN: River honey, you're insane! But that's why the readers chose you! So keep on waggin'!
LACEY: Gino? I really hope our baby isn't insane!
GINO: Amen sister!

After deciding to go for a walk around the grounds, Lacey went into labour!

LACEY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yes, quite! Lacey gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby...

...boy! This is Cody Von Strunkle! And from now on these babies are ageing immediately so...

Cody has his grandfather Vince's hair and granny River's eyes! Cute or what? XD

JORGA: Hello! I'm here for my nephew's birthday!
SPENCER: Whoa...big bright lady!

Yes it was Spencer's birthday!

SPENCER: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Spencer, now a bookworm! I love him!

SPENCER: Hey butty! Why so square? *chuckle*
BUTLER: Very funny Master Spencer! *mutters* I hate that kid!

The newly aged boys spent some time in the garden of remembrance, Cody played with a yellow truck and Spencer found his strut! Yes he's a mummy's boy!

Dawn was waiting for a worthy chess opponent to challenge her, but she was not prepared for the sight that was about to descend the stairs...

Gino Von Strunkle ate all the pies! How I missed this I will never know but with two birthdays and mucho de cake, then I suppose it could happen yeah?

Yes Gino you are that FAT! Oh Em Gee!!!

Meanwhile granny River tried to teach Cody how to talk, unsuccessfully!

Jamal got excited over the moon?

And Milo took offence to his grandfather stepping all over his veggie patch!

MILO: Hey hey hey! Mind the carrots!
JASON: Your garden sucks!
MILO; Meh, I'm rich with it so it can suck all it wants!

Still excited?

JAMAL: Yes sureeeee! Hot diggity dawg!

Oh-kay!

SPENCER: I feel naked!

What???

SPENCER: Aaaah that's better!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Okay that's just plain WEIRD!!!

Poor Uggy wasn't feeling 100% he was getting older after all! :o(

CODY: Mwy Jwajjy wat muschkular wegs woo hwave!
GINO: What son?
CODY: *nomnomnom* Nwevermwind!

I think he was trying to tell daddy his legs were pretty muscular yes?

Gino was taking this exercise malarky seriously! Well...

...obviously not seriously enough! :o/

RIVER: Who the heck is he?
GINO: Very funny Riv!
RIVER: No seriously, who is he?

A poor insane sim is easily confused when another sim changes shape too much...we all are I suppose!

DAWN: *types* Dear Dee, how on earth do you get your blueberry pancakes so golden brown? mine are always so pale and you can taste the flower real bad! Please can you give me any tips? Yours truly, Dawn Von Strunkle, Hidden Springs.

CODY: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Greatpa Miwo! 
MILO: There is no W in my name! That kid is just stupid!

DAWN: *singing* I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord...I've been waitin' for this moment for all my life...oh lord!

 Suddenly tragedy struck in the Von Strunkle house!

Uggy pased away! And River was rather upset!

Cody on the other hand...was not!

Anyway that's part 3, goodbye Uggy, hello Cody! I will leave you with a very glitchy Milo and great grandson! Byeeee! xLJx






10 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH! Love it! River is insane! My goodness, I have never seen a sim do that! XD So funny! Cody is adorable and so is Spencer! Can't wait to see what troubles Spencer gets into when he's a teen!
    ^_~ Dee says to cut back on flour, add more sugar and add a lil' vanila abstract, just a touch now. Love the chapter, looking forward to more! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. BA hahaha, this made me laugh so much. Love the dog face on River and the muscular legs... hilarious. Can't wait for more chapters :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. River did what? I've never seen a sim make a dog face before, maybe I should have another insane sim for my legacy? I miss their abstract behaviors. Loved this chapter as always, Cody and Spencer are adorable, now if only Lacey and Gino had some girls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the gift, I actually almost cried when I was what you gave me, now I just need to solve my downloading from the store problem... do you know the the log is? it keeps telling me to go check it in order to fix my store downloading error. I haven't been able to figure out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Question, can I use some of your pictures of Damaris, Jesper, their kids, Jorga and Seth that you have on the forum and on your blog? I'm getting ready for my Damaris Story and I'm wanting to use some of those pictures, one of Jesper and her, one of her wedding, one of Seth and her, one of Jorga and her, maybe even one of her kids. Just asking though, I can work without them. Of course I'll be linking to your Seth specials.

      Delete
    2. Yes of course! Just let me know if you need me to put up never seen before pics, as I have loads of those! ;o)

      Delete
  5. Lol porky Gino!!! The kids are soo lovely xox You bash those drums Dawny, Phil hasn't got a thing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what happened to him, he was fine one minute then boom! He'd Jabba'd out! And he's not alone, as you will see someone else enjoyed the cake a little too much! XD

      Delete
  6. Hi LJ,
    The kids are sooo cute and I LOVED this chapter :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)