Thursday 24 May 2012

Guild of Rejects: Episode Five

***WARNING: Some mild use of bad language is used in this episode, just sayin'!***

"We all want someone there to hold, we all wanna be somebody's one and only, we all wanna be warm when it's cold, no one wants to be left scared and lonely!" (Rihanna, We All Want Love)

As the young woman lay unconscious on his couch, Felix Crozier was beginning to panic! What if she needed to be in hospital? What if the ones who were after her found her if he took her there? Just as all of these thoughts were racing around in his mind, she began to stir...

"Oh thank God you're awake!" and as quickly as he'd said it, the girl began to scream! He tried to reach out to her to calm her down, but it had the opposite effect! But at least she stopped screaming, "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you!" he said quietly.
"Said the psycho rapist!" she spat nervously and pushed him out of the way as she stood up...

"WHAT? Hey I just saved your life gorgeous, I'd expect a little gratitude at least!" he tried to reach out to her once more but got an earful for his troubles!
"DON'T...TOUCH me! What the hell happened?"
"Well..." Felix began to explain how he had found her...

"You were lying slumped on the ground and that thing was attacking you...so I...disabled it!"

"You were in and out of consciousness, you were mumbling something about being hunted!"

"Hey! You okay? Can you hear me?
"No...no...leave me...please...leave me alone!"
"Sorry babe, no can do! Hello? Oh great! I am NOT leaving you here!"

"I picked you up and carried you in here!" 

"Yeah? And how did you know that thing was attacking me???"
"Well, you were knocked out? And it was one of Roche's automatons! Trust me I've dealt with them before! Anyway you're perfectly safe here no one will find you!"

"Yeah that really does make me feel safe, thanks!"
"Wow, sarcasm! That's...something I guess!"
"Listen pal, the only reason you're still standing is because my mojo is all outta wack! You really shouldn't piss off a witch!"
"I'll...bear that in mind!"
"Now where's your bathroom?"
"Just down the hall!"

"This place...it's makin' me itch!"
"I'm so glad I saved you from dying, I mean really!"

"Hey I didn't ask you to swoop in like Clark Kent on a bad hair day, so bite me!"
"Well seeing as you gave me permission, gladly!" Sarah rolled her eyes and entered the bathroom...

...it was...

...different!

"What a DUMP!"

Felix was unsure of this girl, and the fact that she was a witch just made her even more interesting. As he prepared some food for his guest she was busy exploring the rest of his little trailer...

...there was a room at the very end that was just as dilapidated as the rest of this...home!

But what was in that room came as somewhat of a surprise, but Sarah knew there was more to this guy than he was letting on!
"Oh...well this explains a LOT!"

As she returned to the living area, he was wolfing down some greasy concoction. "Would you like some of this?" he asked her with his mouth full, chewing loudly.
"No thank you, I'd like to live a bit longer!"
"Well, try looking behind you when a clone is attacking and you'll live to 100!"

Sarah sat down on the damp couch again watching this annoying "boy" eat loudly and talk at the same time. After he'd finished he looked over at her and sighed, "I think we need to start again. Obviously you've taken a disliking towards me, the guy who saved your life! So..." he approached the couch and sat down beside her, with a little distance between them...

...Sarah looked away, trying to stay angry with him but failing miserably! She could feel his eyes on her as he spoke again, "...I'm Felix, Felix Crozier!" Sarah didn't reply but Felix wasn't giving up that easily, "And you are?"

"Sarah! I saw your cage, and the chains!"
"Oh..." he looked away, unsure of how to explain her discovery.
"I knew you were more than human but my magic is so messed up right now! Of course you're a werewolf!"
"What gave it away? The huge bite mark on my neck? Or the fact that I'm kinda...is it a problem?"
"Is me being a witch a problem?"
"Nope!"

"Well then, I suppose I should stay for a little while longer...just to make sure they're really gone!" she smirked as Felix gave her a knowing smile!

"Looks like you're stuck with me wolf boy!"

 As Sarah was safe with young Felix, the rest of the gang were at the warehouse Avery had sent them to, waiting for him to join them. Nathan wanted to go and find Sarah but Dane insisted they wait...

 ...two hours had passed and still Avery had not appeared. Nathan was becoming extremely annoyed. "This is lame, we should be out there looking for Sarah!" he muttered, as April sighed and looked up at the ceiling.
"Oh Nathan, we're all worried about her, but our lives are in danger too! Or have you forgotten that?"

 Madison looked at Dane with disdain, "Your brother is very annoying Thorne!"
"Let's all just sit tight for a while longer! Avery will be here!" Dane sighed as April let out a little squeak...

 "I think...someone's coming!"

 Avery emerged from under a large gap in the front door followed by another man, he quickly closed the door behind them...

 ...Nathan was immediately on them taking an instant dislike to Avery's guest!
"You brought a bloodsucker here???"
"Calm down Nathan, he's a friend!" Nathan snorted bitterly and looked Gideon up and down...

 "Vamps are not our friends! But you'd know nothing about that being part of them! I should stake the creep right now!" he grunted as Avery stepped back, closer to Gideon protecting him,
"You DO NOT touch my uncle Thorne, or I will have to deal with you!"
"Nephew, please excuse me, I would like to wash my face if you don't mind!" Gideon whispered behind Avery.

 As Gideon headed to the bathroom, Nathan started to shout again, "How does he know where the bathroom is? I thought this place was to keep us safe?"

 "Who do you think owns this building? And of course you're safe, he's family!"
"Listen Rand, I don't trust you so why would I trust your dead uncle???"

 Avery couldn't stand to argue with Nathan a moment longer, luckily he spotted April standing in the corner looking a little concerned...
"Are you okay April?"
"Yes I'm fine, you took your time!"
"I'm sorry, I had...family business to attend to. How do you like the place?"
"It'll do, it's warm and dry so yeah! Listen Avery, I was wondering..."

 "...will you...hold my hand for a moment?"
"Sure!" Avery was puzzled by her request but humoured her nonetheless. As she took hold of his hand he could feel the soft leather of the glove she was wearing, and he was even more confused...
"Do you...feel anything...like um...have your feelings towards me...become intense?"
"No? I...don't..."
"Avery I'm a succubus, you know what that is right?" and then it clicked, she wanted to know if he was under her "thrall" as she let go of his hand and blushed...

 ...he gave her a smile, "April, I feel exactly the same way about you as I did when we first met...and it has nothing to do with what you are believe me!"
"Oh...I hope it's a good feeling?" she giggled as Nathan looked on, anger boiling up inside of him as he watched the man he detested flirt with the girl he couldn't stop thinking about!
"I have to go, but I will be back I promise!" Avery said as Nathan snorted once again, bailing as usual, he thought to himself, typical!

 "Dane I know it's a lot to ask but...could you keep an eye on my uncle Gideon for me? I have something really important to sort out!"
"If you promise not to be too long?" Nathan couldn't believe his brother was agreeing to this, babysitting a vampire?
"I will be as quick as I can, I promise!"

 "Okay, I'll do it. But if he tries anything..."
"Believe me Dane he won't, he's never tasted human blood and he's nearly 500 years old. He's not going to start now!"
"I cannot believe I'm hearing this!" Nathan muttered as the other  two men ignored him...

 ...Avery looked at Dane, "When I come back...well...just sit tight!"

 "Why did you agree?" Nathan asked his brother in disbelief,
"Because I trust him Nate, you should too!"

 "So, all of the witnesses have conveniently disappeared! How are you going to rectify this Matheus?"
"Sir, I have plenty more clones that..."

 "ENOUGH!!! This is not good enough! I want them found and I want them gone. So...how do you intend to complete your mission?" Donte eyed Matheus up and down, he gulped nervously but held his ground,
"Well sir, I have a way of finding them. My sources have found me a telepath! We will find them in no time!"
"I hope so Matheus..."

 "...I really do...hope so!"


 Avery arrived at the underground lab as Doctor Vale approached him warily...

 "Mr Rand? What is your business here?"
"Mr Roche sent me, for the body? I've to dispose of it!"

 "I know nothing about this!"
"Mr Roche says that I need to get rid of the evidence, I believe a young woman was killed in your employ?"

 "Is that what he told you? Well I'll have to..." Avery interrupted her,
"And I've to give you another sample!" she turned to face him, her eyes brightened...

 ...then she sadly looked over towards the containment chamber, "It's over there!"

There was no going back now! After giving Doctor Vale another sample of his blood, Avery entered the chamber to pick up the body. Only problem was, could he get out in time?

After his meeting with Mr Caruso, Matheus headed down to the lab to check on Doctor Vale, "Doctor? Any chance of the project being re-started?"

 "Yes, but it will take time. I need body parts from the hospital and that means donors! I have a good supply of blood from Mr Rand."
"Good, the master is becoming even angrier by the day, the sooner the better!"

 "Well luckily that fresh sample you sent Mr Rand down to give me will be the starting point..." Doctor Vale stopped in mid sentence when she saw the look of shock in Matheus' eyes...

 "Doctor, what are you talking about? I didn't send Avery here! In fact I've been looking for him!"

 "He came to the lab today and gave me a sample of his blood, as requested by...you?"
"No Doctor, not as requested by me!" Doctor Vale felt faint suddenly and the room began to spin...

 "Then you...also didn't...send him to dispose of Project X?" she gulped heavily and tried to keep her balance. 
"No I did NOT..."

"...and what is that infernal ticking noise???"

 Avery arrived back at the warehouse carrying the body bag he had stolen from the lab, just as it was getting dark out. His uncle Gideon gasped, "Nephew?" he knew the scent...

 "We'll have to kill the lights outside and try to keep quiet, I'm pretty sure we'll be Hallam's Cove's Most Wanted again in a matter of minutes!"

 Madison let out an irritated laugh "Oh great, this just gets better and better!"
"You see? You see what trusting him gets you Dane?" Nathan shook his head and tutted.

 As Avery cut open the bag, Samirah lay lifeless as Gideon dropped to his knees, "My love!"
"I know how to bring her back uncle!" Avery threw a bag at his uncle, containing several vials of blood, his blood!
"And the good doctor?"

 "Dealt with!"

To Be Continued...

The warehouse that will be headquarters for the gang was made by the wonderful Pyliathesunelf! You can download it here, it's amazing:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5797635



2 comments:

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)