Thursday 5 September 2013

Just Because...

Hey guys! Game troubles are getting me down! So in the meantime? Check these out, they made me smile! I hope they do the same for you! :)

She's sad but Andrew can always make Charlotte smile! ;)

MATTHEW: What? No I am NOT looking at your boobs!!! *whistles guiltily*

ASH: Hey girl!
ERIN: Heeeeyyyy!

DEX: No I DO NOT cry ALL the time!
ASH: Ha, you so do!

DEX: You are soooooo annoying! I can't even look at you right now!
SELENA: *cries*

ROXY: Ummm...
LAINIE: Umm...
LIV: Oh come on! I'm your sister? Remember?
LAINIE: Of course!
ROXY: Yeah, knew that!

ASH: Now sing along Dexter! "The wheeeels on the bus go..."
DEX: I can't believe we're related!

LAINIE: It's a lovely painting Dexy but why am I in my underwear?
DEX: Cuz I'm a dirty boy! *whimper*

DEX: Oh freckles, you're not fat! You're just insulating our baby!
LAINIE: Oh Dexy!!! *MWAAAAH*

DREW: Don't tell anybody but...I like kitties too!
CHARLOTTE: *gasp* Marry me!!!

DEX: What can I say? I'm just a God in a man's body! All the chicks dig the Dexy!
LAINIE: *squeal*
DAVID: Keira your daddy is so in love with himself!

MATTHEW: So, I'm rich! Does that turn you on?
ROXY: Ugh! Please!

DEX: Did you know about the weird person who follows us about and takes pictures?
JENNA: WHERE???

DEX: Oh Jenna *smooooch*
JENNA: Mmffhmmffmmm!

LAINIE: Ewww get a room!

LIV: Get this place cleaned up!!!
LAINIE: Huh?

ASH: Dexter how do I know why we attract mad women!
DEX: We're too sexy! It's a gift...and a curse!

JENNA: Yeah I got nothin'
LAINIE: Ha me neither!

LAINIE: So I'll just tie him up and run away with him in the boot of my car!
ROXY: I don't know Lain, Dexter's pretty squirmy!

DEX: I'm getting married!
DREW: Shut the front door! 

DREW: Oh my gooooood! I have to pick your outfit, oh you'll look so darling!

MATTHEW: I soooo wanna read that comic book, but that would be rude!

CHARLOTTE: Baby time!
DREW: Uh no!

And that concludes my little animations! I'll maybe do another if you like! Hope you enjoyed it, just a bit of fun! ;)

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)