Thursday 1 March 2012

The Shylife of Lacey Von Strunkle: Part 4

Generation Six



Welcome again to part 4 of generation six! Last time we welcomed Cody to the Von Strunkle clan and Spencer aged up to become half sim, half IF! Just like his mammy! We also lost the wonderful Uggy, pup to Kiki and Dom! RIP Uggs! So I left you with a glitching Milo freaking his great grandson out...



CODY: Hawwoooo? Is he gone? Ghosty Miwo man?

Aww bless, that was an experience he doesn't want repeated! >.<

Speaking of ghosts, Kitty was checking out her muskels!

KITTY: Boo-yah! I may be dead but I'm still hot!

And while River was talking to the hedge, Gino started whooping and clapping! This can only mean one thing...

GINO: I'm just way too sexy for my shirt...and trousers as well!

Obviously! But that hair must die! You're not grungy enough to pull it off!

Gino is now an adult! Not bad, not bad at all! What do you think Gino? Gino...

GINO: There is a grey hair on my chest!

WHERE???

GINO: What have you done to me *sob*???

WHAT??? You're still gorgeous! Sheesh!!! >.<


Milo was collecting an award for being a great gardener, but nothing could make the poor guy happy!


MILO: Oooooooh Uggy! *sniffle*

DAWN: Honey? Why aren't you heading home?
MILO: Oh Dawnie, I just wanted a bit of peace and quiet!
DAWN: Can I sit with you my love?
MILO: Do you even have to ask that? Course you can babe!

DAWN: Milo don't be sad, Uggy had a good life! And so have we! I mean I never believed that we would both cheat death and live to our hundreds!
MILO: I know sweetheart, but the longer I live, the more I want to see!

DAWN: Well all I know is that I don't want to see any more without you! So if we're separated by the reaper, then I hope it isn't long before we're reunited! So enjoy what you've got honey, because we're nothing without each other!
MILO: Oh Dawnie!

A little while later...

MILO: We should head home soon, before it gets dark!
DAWN: Yes darling, but let's sit just a wee bit longer, please?
MILO: Okay, you know I live to please you! Is there any other answer but okay?
DAWN: I'm so glad I married you!
MILO: Ditto!

MILO: If she thinks she can beat me she's got another thing comin'! Ridin my scooooter...like a BOSS!

DAWN: That's it little Milo, you can run but ya can't hide! I'll catch ya!

MILO: YESSSSSSSSS! Take that sucka! *chuckle*

DAWN: Very clever husband! We agreed, no short cuts! My revenge will be sweet my love, mark my words!
MILO: Come now Dawnie, sore losers are not attractive!
DAWN: Neither are cheaters pal!
MILO: *gulp*

GINO: There ya go my son!
CODY: Yum yum daddio!

CODY: Hmmmmm...

CODY: Is good!

CODY: 'Kay Greatpa Miwo, was dis?
MILO: Eat up kid, dinner time!

CODY: Is dis some kinda joke?

CODY: Sowwy...but I saw what too much cake did to daddy! I'll pass!

Overfeeding the poor wee soul, Milo what were you thinking?

Lacey was the one to find the mess, but she was understanding with her baby...

LACEY: Now what happened here?
CODY: Mummy, two plates...too much!

After the unfair race, Milo and Dawn were not on speaking terms...

MILO: Excuse me wife, I need to clean this plate?
DAWN: Hey mirror did you hear something? Sounded like a low gutteral growl? Maybe there is a gremlin in here!
MILO: WOMAN!!! MOOOOOVE!
DAWN: Nah probably just the drains!

JAMAL: Aaaaaah...life is good no?

The happiest family member was always Jamal, second was Gino. This sim just always smiled! I still adore Jamal! He's River's Yin!

Poor Milo waited until Dawn went to bed so he could fix the computer in peace, unfortunately she decided to sleep in that room. And what was worse, Milo electrocuted himself!

MILO: You didn't happen to have anything to do with this my dear wife?
DAWN: *snoooooooooooore*
MILO: Right! Just an accident huh?

SPENCER: Mum I'm tired!
LACEY: Oh my gosh!

Lacey had never seen her son in toy mode, and it came as a bit of a shock...

Until she realised he was late for school and had been playing with his own IF all night long...

LACEY: You're in big trouble MISTER! Get to school...but not like THAT!
SPENCER: Sorry mummy!

SPENCER: I'm so tired, and I've not done my homework!

He actually fell asleep in class! XD

 RIVER: He's all upset about the dead dog, and all I can think of is how hot he is in those trunks! Is that bad?

Lacey was being chased by the law, again! She really wasn't very good at being a criminal!

LACEY: Gotta run gotta run!

What this poor kid had done was anybody's guess! I hardly think she deserved that!

LACEY: Makes you grateful you're ridin' shotgun!

LACEY: You do know my husband is your colleague?
COP: Don't make this any more difficult, I play poker with Gino! Just get in your cell and we'll never speak of this again okay?

LACEY: I don't need to be told twice, pass me the dominoes!

GINO: Hey granny where's Lace?
DAWN: Jail!

JAMAL: *cough* What the he...oh er she's not IN jail she's visiting as part of a...er option to buy the building?
GINO: Stop digging Jamal!
JAMAL: 'kay thanks *gulp*

DAWN: Huh! That's weird!
RIVER: What is? I can't eat this lobster, something has made me get out of my seat!

DAWN: Oh Sh...would you look at that!
RIVER: Perfectly good waste of lobster I mean why did I stand up? Some force pulled me out of my seat!

DAWN: Er...River?
JAMAL: Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I can see right through your mum Riv!
RIVER: Ew great great granddad Kip do you mind? I'm trying to enjoy my lobster!
DAWN: River???

RIVER: I'm far too tired right now and I really want to finish my lobster!
DAWN: Hello??? Dying here? Forget your stupid LOBSTER!!!

REAPER: Okay Dawnie, you know the drill!
DAWN: Sure do, let's go! So long guys!
GINO: This is so sad...

REAPER: Wow...that was easy!
GINO: Nooooooooooooooooooo DAWNIE!!!

 Dawn Von Strunkle passed away, she was...wait for it...125! Yes 125!!!
And then something weird happened, no she didn't cheat death again, no death aged up!!! :o/ Then he left! Very odd indeed!

 MILO: What's going on? Where's Dawnie?

Uh-oh, this is going to be very hard!

MILO: What...I was in the garden and...Dawnie? River, where's your mother???
RIVER: She...she died daddy!
MILO: Oh! Did you save me some lobster?

Shock, he's in shock!

The next morning...

MILO: That reaper is sooo dead!
JAMAL: I think he already is Milo?
MILO: Well he'll be deader! Thinks he can take my Dawnie and get away with it...NOOOOO!
JAMAL: *gulp*

 That morning as River and Domino rekindled their friendship...

 ...tragedy struck! Domino passed away too!

 And the newly aged reaper turned up looking...odd!

 Lacey was on her way to work when death visited her home for the second time in 24 hours!

LACEY: Domino! First my gran then you! I'm so sad I don't think I can ever smile again...

 You were saying?

LACEY: Hey Eunice! How goes it? Wow think we went to the same Primark sale eh?

 EUNICE: Very funny Von Strunkle, just get in the van we got work to do!

Eunice Pertridge, very grumpy vamp!

Lacey met Jesper on her way home from work that evening and felt she had to inform her brother Seth about the recent events...

LACEY: So Jesper, could you tell Seth that granny Dawn died last night? Oh and Domino, our horse died this morning too!
JESPER: Wow that's...unfortunate!
LACEY: Yeah...it is, gotta go please tell Seth!
JESPER: Sure *sigh* I get all the good jobs!

Jamal and Cody were having a little fun together as he was too young to understand what happened to hi great grandmother!

JAMAL: Yay go Codes!
CODY: Vroooooooom me greatpa Miwo!


JAMAL: Here it comes...moshi monster rawr!
CODY: No! Gramps help!

Bless his little dungarees!

 Dawn's passing started to sink in that day, two days after the event! River became sullen and moody (well worse than usual)...

 ...and Milo went from angry...

MILO: Yeah you better run reaper cuz I'ma get ya!

...to distraught!

MILO: Oh Dawnie Dawnie Dawnie! My love...

 MILO: ...my LIFE!!!

 Milo was really getting everyone down...

MILO: Oooooooooooooooh Dawnie! *sob*
SPENCER: Greatpa Milo is really upset dad!
GINO: Just finish your mac and cheese son, let your grandparents worry about great granddad Milo okay?
SPENCER: I'm finished!
GINO: Then do your homework!
JAMAL: Okay Milo let's get you in the hot tub for a nice relaxing soak!

 MILO: Oh...I know what this is! Come get me reaper! I dare ya!

 Yes Milo Von Strunkle passed away aged 125 also! (he was a couple of days younger than Dawn for some reason).

 Weird death guy came back to take Milo to be with Dawnie...

 ...and despite being full of the fightin' talk, Milo shook the reaper's hand and left with him happily!

 As his family mourned him...
 Lacey had to run to the bathroom, sick as a dog, probably the stress of losing both her grandparents and her 2 pets all in a short space of time!

 That evening, Milo only being dead one hour, Dawnie came out to play!

DAWN: Well he's driving me crazy already! I don't know if I can endure an eternity with that cheating swine!

She loves him really! ;o)

Meanwhile Tom, Spencer's IF was trying to convince him that he needed to introduce him to the family...

TOM: Take a pic and then they will have to admit that we exist!
SPENCER: They know we exist, me and my mum are half IF remember? My granny had my mum with her own IF, no proof needed!
TOM: Well can I have a camera anyway?

I don't trust IF's so watch it Tom, I've got my eye on you! >.<

 Let's say goodbye to Dawnie!



Rest In Peace lovely Dawn (made by Melusine377)

Now let's say a farewell to our generation 4 heir, Milo!




Rest in peace my lovely Milo! You were almost as handsome as your grandfather!







 Thanks for reading, sorry about all the sadness! Hope you enjoyed anyway! xLJx

11 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so going to miss Milo and Dawn! Both very good looking sims as well as funny ones!
    Loved the chapter, you made it enjoyable even with all the deats. Lacey keeps getting into trouble and I love the scene where she throws peace signs! I can't believe the grim aged up! Is that normal? 0.o;; He looks awesome though! hehe! Awesome chapter, really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, too many deaths, but now that's out of the way I can concentrate on the future 7th generation! O.o GENERATION SEVEN!!! WOW!!! XD

      Delete
    2. Number 7, yes! Grim has never aged in my game, but I guess that's because I've never played one game alone for that long. Great chapter. About the pictures, I was having trouble finding one of Jorga and Damaris, and one of both of her kids that I liked, do you have anymore of those?

      Delete
    3. I put a few pics up here:
      http://ljfoxiesimstories.blogspot.com/p/pictures.html
      I thought maybe you could use the kids' group pic and trim off Piper and Leo? Anyway if you want any more wedding shots I have some from a distance.

      Delete
    4. These will be perfect! I was actually planning on doing a combined picture of all the photos, just like I did for the Amit and Zinga's little get together. Let's see what I come up with.

      Delete
  2. WOW That's allot of Death's, I'm going to Miss ALL of the. Quick question LJ:
    TCL Heir has been glitching out lately, should I make a new house and make that the Heir house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give that a try, or maybe move them to another place? I had to move my family from Barnacle Bay to Hidden Springs because they were glitching so much! Good luck whatever you do! ;oD

      Delete
    2. Thanks LJ, Yes I am going to make a new house I have already started it but it will probably take me the whole weekend because I AM ADDING ALLOT of detail to it!

      Delete
  3. Sob! Goodbye Dawnie & Milo :( At least they weren't apart for long :) I'm so glad I voted Lacey she is great :D Woah! Death looks weird :0 Never seen that before, but its very cool :) Can you click and edit him in CAS? That would be cool, you could put him in the valentine outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I tried (of course I did I'm me lol) he's like the IF offspring you cant't edit them either! :o( I'm going to really miss Dawn and Milo, they were my fave couple! :'o(

      Delete
  4. Hello, I was wondering when the next chapter would come out? I am soo excited! This legacy is awesome with your picture editing skills. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)