Saturday 10 January 2015

Love Drunk 2.0: Chapter Six


Lainie Maloney received a gift just before Christmas that opened her eyes to the thoughts and feelings of her loved ones, most of all her husband! She was now in no doubt that Dexter loved her with every piece of his heart. But as she sits alone in her bedroom thinking back on Christmas and New Year, his love for her is no consolation after her family and friends were ripped apart on Christmas Day! Can Lainie ever forgive Dexter's stubbornness and jealousy this time?


Lainie Maloney was feeling down. Not because it was the first week into January and she was getting over the post Christmas blues, but because her family had imploded on a day that should have been happy, fun and loving. Well it had started out that way, as she remembered...

She remembered how happy her nephew had been at receiving his gift from her that morning. "Auntie Lainie thank you so much I love it!!!"
"I'm so pleased sweetie!" She had given him an empty tool box full of make-up. On the outside it looked like a normal boy's present but on the inside it was everything that suited Liam's personality, and Erin had approved of it. Although keeping it hidden from Ash for a while was going to be necessary.

"Wow you're so beautiful Auntie Lain!" Liam gasped, "Your dress is soooo pretty. Blondes always look good in red, that's what I told Kee earlier and she's looking so hot! She got a pretty ruby necklace from someone, dunno who though but it so brings the blue out in her eyes!" Liam was barely stopping for a breath he was so excited and it was adorable to see.


But his excitement soon changed, his little lip trembled and he added, "I'm so confused! I'm a boy right? I know this, I know I should be crushing on girls...but Auntie Lainie can I tell you something?"
"Of course you can my darling, what is it?"
"I can't stop thinking about Cormy! I...I don't know why but he means a lot to me, just as much as James does but...different!"

Lainie smiled and winked at him, "Liam honey we talked about this. You are allowed to like or think about anyone you want! There's nothing wrong with liking Cormac, he's a very handsome young man!" Liam's little eyes began to water.
"I know he is...I'm not though and that's why he hates me! He thinks I'm annoying and...and he has no time for me and all I want is to hang out with him sometimes that's all!" he sniffed. Lainie looked him in his watery little eyes and mumbled.
"You come with me!"

 Taking him by the shoulders, she guided him over to her bedroom mirror. "Look!" Liam shrugged and rolled his eyes towards her.
"At what?"
"At YOU!" she patted his shoulder and giggled slightly.

"Liam you're a beautiful boy! Nevermind that, you're a beautiful human being! And when you get older the world will see just how beautiful you truly are! You'll be handsome and girls and boys alike will love you! Not only that, your heart is pure and kind...and that alone makes you attractive to others! So give yourself a break and be yourself because I love that person you are! And I'm not alone!" Liam puffed out his chest and smiled.
"I am kinda cute aren't I?" he chuckled. Yes Lainie remembered how his self esteem soared that morning...

...and she remembered the smile on her daughter's face, that beautiful necklace glimmering around her neck. A gift from her boyfriend, a lovely young man Lainie had known since he was born, her best friend's eldest son. Keira had been excited to announce their relationship at dinner on Christmas Day.

Lainie was happy with her daughter's choice, Joshua was such a sweet boy she knew he was the right one for her. Keira had changed since she returned from university, she was happier, a spring in her step! "Excited to see Josh?" Lainie had asked her as Keira's cheeks flushed and she looked wide eyed at her.
"Mum, not so loud!" Lainie forgot that she was the only one that knew about their relationship. She found out in the oddest way! But she was glad that she had, she got the feeling that Keira needed someone to confide in. 

And confide she did, since she had returned all she could talk about was Josh, every time she and her mother had a moment in secret the hot topic was Roxy's handsome boy! Lainie had sent Keira out to greet the Hayes family as they arrived that day, knowing that she couldn't wait to see Joshua!

Lainie had distracted Roxy and Matt and the rest of their clan so that the young lovers could have a moment alone. "I love my present, thank you!" Keira whispered as Joshua blushed.
"It brings out the blue in your eyes!" he replied bashfully. "We don't have to do this today we can always..." Keira shook her head violently.
"No! I want them to know!"

Lainie had prepared an array of delicious dishes to suit everyone. As they all sat down to eat, Keira and Josh gestured to Lainie that it was time for their announcement. She knew that Roxy would be pleased, she knew that when she heard Keira's thoughts a couple of days before she was pleased herself. "Everyone?" Keira's raised voice hushed the din. "Joshua and I have something to tell you all!" but it was evident by their closeness what it was they had to tell them.

"We're...well we're together. We've been dating since the end of summer and we couldn't really keep it to ourselves any more! We're in love!" Everyone gasped and began to talk over one another, happy for Keira and Josh...all but one! Lainie nervously wrung her hands as Dexter's shrill yell caused an awkward silence.
"Son of a BITCH!!!"

Roxy turned to look at Dexter with hurt in her eyes, "Dexy that's my son you're talking to!!!"

Dexter's mother Avril also added her disapproval. "Dexter! What's the matter with you??? It's Christmas!!!"

 There was a deathly quiet as everyone struggled to find any words. Dexter's face was like thunder, he looked furious as Lainie continued to wring her hands with worry.

"Daddy?" Keira's smile began to fade. "It's Joshy! Surely you approve of..." she trailed off as her father's expression was unchanged.

Dexter finally spoke but with a growl, "Sit down and finish your dinner Kee Bee! It's Christmas!"

Ash looked stunned at his brother, but managed to say "Congrats Kee! You make a lovely couple! Now let's enjoy this amazing spread your mother slaved over huh?" everyone mumbled congratulations too. Ash tried to smile it all off as his wife was struggling to eat anything, still feeling under the weather. Lainie wondered if she'd found out whether she was in fact pregnant or not yet. Either way, she was still looking peaky!

After being so happy over Rosie visiting for Christmas dinner, Luke's mood changed through his father's reaction to Keira's news. She had always been his favourite, Luke had accepted that! It made him envious but not today, he realised that he was the lucky one, he could date Rosie without any consequences. Keira couldn't breathe without their father knowing and approving of it!

Damon found the whole thing confusing, he couldn't understand what the big deal was about his sister going out with Rory's brother. His cousin James tended to zone out into another world when there was an atmosphere, something he learned from his father.

Rory was a little stunned, how did Josh bag a hottie like Keira Maloney??? Cormac already knew their little secret so it wasn't a great surprise to him that they wanted everyone to know. He tried to ignore his parents bickering with Keira's parents, his mother asking why his Uncle Dexter had to be such an a$$ and his Uncle Dexter snapping "Let's just eat!!!"

All the little ones, except Evie, were confused. "What's happening???" Isaac mumbled as Liam shrugged.
"I think my cousin has been seeing Cormy's brother!" Evie nipped at him,
"He's my brother too you pansy!"
"Why is she calling you a flower?" Isaac wrinkled his nose.
"Because she's calling me a homosexual!" Liam sighed.
"What's that?" Liam chose not to answer Isaac, things were complicated enough.

Daisy Mitchell was staring straight at Dexter the whole time while her parents looked bored. "Why does Dexter Maloney always cause drama?" Charlotte huffed as her husband snorted.
"It's just Dex, isn't it?" Drew shrugged his shoulders and leaned lazily against the oranges.

 Avril, still looking stunned, focused her attention onto Lainie and asked her, "Did you know about this?"
"I did, what of it?" she snapped defensively.
"N-nothing, sweetie I only asked!"

"Dexy, stop scowling! Like you said, it's Christmas!" Lainie scolded her husband as he clenched his fists on the table.
"Evelyn, I will deal with you later! But right now all I wanna do is EAT my goddamn TURKEY!!!"

Josh turned to Keira and whispered, "Well, that was a great reception!"
"Let's sit down before my daddy has a coronary!" Keira replied through gritted teeth.

 After an uncomfortable dinner, everyone headed into the living room to sit by the fire. Daisy was off on one of her little rants as Luke and Rosie snuggled together.

 "Well..." Luke sighed, "...our first Christmas together as a couple and it was awkward with a capital A!" Rosie giggled and leaned in close.
"Yes but at least we had each other! I love being back home, you're here and I miss you so much!"
"Maybe I should have gone to uni after all huh?" he squeezed her shoulder as she smiled.
"What will be will be Lukey!"

 Keira could see the disappointment in her mother's face, not with her but with her father's behaviour. He had stropped all through dinner and it had embarrassed her! "Mum why did he have to be like that? It's Joshy! Surely he would approve of Joshy???" Lainie looked helplessly at her daughter and tried to speak. "Now I know what you had to put up with when you were seeing Rob!" Lainie finally found her voice,
"He's...just a child who'll never grow up! He sees us all as his and only his, it's hard for him to...share!" but defending her husband was becoming harder as the years went on.

Evie took offence to having to sit next to Liam and she aired her grievance in public, "Why won't you move you freak!!!" she stomped her foot as a firm hand landed on her shoulder.
"Oi! Be nice!!!" Cormac's voice echoed around the room as Evie's cheeks grew red with embarrassment and Liam couldn't hide his smile.

Roxy was hurting over Dexter's attitude towards her son. They had been best friends and band mates for many years, Dexter was even Joshua's godfather! "Honey? Why don't you sit down and have a good old chat with Lain? You guys haven't had a good old chat in..."
"I'm fine Matty just...let me be okay?" Roxy muttered and waved a hand at him.

Joshua felt that he needed to clear a few things up with Keira's father, he didn't want this bad feeling. He wanted Dexter to know that he and Keira were the real thing. "Uncle Dex?" Dexter merely grunted, acknowledging his presence. "I wanted to talk to you, about Kee, I..."
"I'm warning you boy, don't...go there!" Joshua continued, unmoved.


"I just want you to know that I respect her immensely, I...I love her! I'm serious about her I really am and I...it would mean so much to us if you would give us your blessing! If...you would give ME your blessing...for her hand in marriage. I..."

"...I want to marry your daughter Uncle Dex! And I would be so honoured if you would say you're happy for us to..."

"Joshua?" Dexter's voice was low and it sent a chill down Josh's spine, "Over my dead body will you marry my Kee Bee! I don't even want you to breathe the same air as her! So no, I do not approve, you do not get my blessing...leave my daughter alone!!!"

Matthew appeared by his son's side as Dexter's raised voice caused everyone to stop talking amongst themselves. "Josh, son let's go home!" Joshua studied Dexter's face, trying to spot a tiny piece of hope, but that steely stare remained.

 As Joshua's parents prepared to leave, Roxy had a few choice words for her friend and colleague. "Dexter I don't really know what goes on inside that noodle brain of yours, but Keira is a grown woman now! I'd have thought that Joshua of all people would have more than met your approval as boyfriend material for your princess! You and me? We've been friends since forever, I love you Dexter!"

 "But I cannot forget your behaviour today! I can no longer be your friend, or in the band! You hurt me today more than you'll ever realise, you treated my son like he was less than human! Like he wasn't worthy of your family! And that I cannot forgive!"

 After hearing how much Dexter's attitude had hurt his mother, Josh couldn't hide his anger! He didn't care anymore that Dex disapproved of him and Keira, he cared that it affected his mother like it had!

 As the Hayes family were leaving, Lainie called to her best friend, "Roxanne? Please! Don't leave like this! Let's sort this out!" Roxy turned her head in Lainie's direction and breathed heavily, the sadness in it unmistakable.
"Lain, I love you like a sister...no! Closer than that, like a twin! But your husband is unreasonable and he treats you and your daughter like his property and if he doesn't get his own way he has a tantrum like a child! He's 55 years old now Lain! When is this going to end???"

"I will put this right...I...I will!" Lainie stuttered in a panic.
"No!" Roxy shook her head, "I'm not blaming you Lain, not in a million years. But he's gone too far! We're leaving and we won't be back until he either apologises or he changes his ways!"

Keira rushed to her love and grabbed his hands. "Joshy! I'm...I don't know how to apologise for..."
"Shhh, Kee it's fine! I'll see you later okay? I'll call you!" Dexter intervened as they were saying their goodbyes.

"Josh go home, you won't be seeing Kee Bee later, or ever for that matter!"
"Daddy..." Keira began.

"...don't ever tell me what to do! I am 20 years of age and I'm an adult! You have embarrassed me today! In front of my family and my friends...and in front of the man I love!"
"Kee Bee..."
"No daddy! You don't say who I see and who I don't!!!"

Dexter's rage erupted once again as everyone else helplessly looked on. "You are my daughter! If I don't approve, then I don't approve! End of conversation!!!"

"And when do you EVER approve? I only just lost my virginity because I'd shied away from boys for fear of upsetting my precious daddy! I never had a boyfriend in school, or university until Joshua came back from Cambodia...and I fell in love! I love him daddy, I've always loved him since we were children! Like you love mum, can't you see? You claim to love me and that I'm your world but you're smothering me! You're not allowing me to live my life!!!"

 Dexter took hold of her and looked into her eyes pleadingly, "Kee Bee I just don't want to lose you!"
"Oh daddy..." Keira sighed.

 "You would never have lost me to Joshy! You would always have been my daddy! No you've lost me through your pig headedness and your selfishness! I'm going home with Aunt Roxy and Joshy! I can't live under this roof a moment longer!"

 As Keira took Joshua's hand and left with the Hayes family, he turned to her and asked her "Are you sure you wanna come with us?"
"Yes!" Keira nodded, "I've never been more sure in my life!"

Dexter felt his heart begin to slow down to a dangerous pace, surely Keira would see his point of view? She wasn't really leaving...was she?

After the drama downstairs, James had told Lainie that he was worried about his own mother's whereabouts and they both set out to find her. He finally found her hiding in the old nursery, she hadn't been herself lately and James couldn't help but notice. "Mum? What are you doing in here?" Erin half smiled and waved at her oldest son as he joined her.
"Hi honey!"

 "Mum, please tell me what's wrong? I'm scared!" James whimpered as he scanned his mother's pale face.
"Don't be sweetheart everything is fine!" She soothed as he sat down beside her.

 As Erin gazed at her boy, her heart swelled with pride. "You're such a beautiful boy!" she gushed as James' cheeks turned red.
"Muuum!" he groaned, but secretly he enjoyed being complimented by her.
"Do you want to know a secret darling boy?" she whispered.

 "What?" James' eyes widened.
"Your father wasn't as beautiful as you, not ever!" James groaned again and rolled his eyes.
"Mum please, Damon and Luke are beautiful I'm...mediocre!"
"You are your father's son and he was not mediocre! Yeah your Uncle Dex was pretty for a boy but your father...he was handsome! He still is! He had muscles on top of muscles and he looked spectacular with no clothes on at all! And those tattoos!"
"Seriously mum stop talking now or you'll scar me for life!"

 "All I'm saying is that Mandy will pick you over Damon. You know why?" James shook his head.
"Why?"
"Because you have a beautiful heart. Damon is too like Dex, he's selfish and cocky and he doesn't think before he speaks! Thank goodness Luke has more of Lainie in him! And I think your dad influenced him a bit too, well we had a lot of time to help with the other kids before you and Liam were born. We waited a long time for you two, a long time!"
"I know mum!" James nodded solemnly.
"My beautiful boy, soon to be boyfriend of Mandy Mitchell!"

 James was blushing once more but this time with pride. "I hope so mum, I really hope so! She's...amazing!"

 "I just hope that I'll be there to see it!" Erin's eyes filled up with tears as she looked into her own eyes.

The eyes she had passed onto her son. "You will be mum..." James mumbled, what did she mean? Surely she wasn't leaving his dad? "...you will be!"

Lainie knew that she shouldn't have eavesdropped on Erin's chat with James, and it had made her feel uneasy. The fight between Dexter, Joshua and Keira was still ringing in her ears at the time and she just wanted an escape from it. Christmas Day had been a sad day in more ways than one. And now, not only was she missing her daughter who had left for university without saying goodbye, but she was concerned for Erin!

New Year was depressing, all of these thoughts going on in her mind. Everyone's secrets and lies that she had to keep! It was exhausting! On top of that, she couldn't bear to look at Dexter, or speak to him! She hadn't spoken to him since their argument on Christmas Day!

Dexter had come back in after everyone had left, acting like nothing had happened. "What a day huh?" Lainie's blood boiled over his arrogance. "Why didn't you tell me Kee Bee was dating that Hayes kid?" he demanded as if it was Lainie's fault that he'd kicked off like that.
"Dexter don't talk to me, you ruined this entire day for everyone!" Dexter let out a small, surprised cry.
"Me????"

"You're the one that kept things from me, your husband! We agreed at counselling, no secrets!!!"
"This was different!" Sometimes she thought it would be easier to just hit him.
"How???" he whined.

"It wasn't my secret to tell Dexter!!!" Lainie's voice was now raised as was her blood pressure. "Your reaction was completely unnecessary! You embarrassed me, you humiliated me in front of my friends! I can't even bare to look at you right now I'm so ashamed of you!"

 Dexter tried to diffuse the situation the same way he always did, with hugs and kisses. "Baby please..."
"NO! Dexter, you've gone too far this time!!!"

 "Evelyn?"
"Don't you realise what you've done? Our daughter has left and I doubt she'll be coming back until you say you're sorry for behaving like a complete and utter brat!!!"

 As Lainie recalled walking away from her husband, feeling totally ashamed of him, his panicked calls still echoed in her brain two weeks on...

 "Please freckles, Evelyn I'm...s...look I don't want her dating anyone just yet okay? Is that so bad? Can't she wait until after she gets her degree! I'm not ready! And if I don't accept it then they have to abide by my rules as long as she is under this roof!!!"
"But Dexy, she isn't under our roof..." Lainie replied sadly.

 "...and I hate you for that!" her voice had turned bitter, and a chill ran down Dexter's back as she refused to turn around to face him.

"Freckles..." Lainie interrupted with an exasperated grunt.
"Dexter, I have no more to say. Only you can fix this mess, you're completely in the wrong here and I think you know it behind all that stubbornness! I'm going to bed, please sleep somewhere else!"

 And he had done, since that night he had tried to get back into the marital bed but he was always sent back down to his studio where he'd got Drew to put a bed in. Lainie waited for her daughter to phone, but it had been a whole two weeks now and still Keira had made no contact! Lainie eventually did it, but her daughter had told her that until Dexter changed his ways she wasn't coming back home. Telling her mother that she loved her but could not have a relationship with either of them...then hanging up!

 As she sat on the bed thinking about that phone call, Dexter came breezing in trying to make small talk. "That roof on the garage is starting to come off! Think I'll need to get somebody to have a look at it!" Lainie remained silent as he approached the bed.

 "It's a cold one, we'd better snuggle up and keep warm huh?" he laughed softly, but still Lainie did not speak or look at him. "Freckles?"

 "Oh come on freckles, how long are you gonna give me the silent treatment huh? It's bad enough with Kee Bee not talkin' to me, please not you as well!" Dexter whined at the side of her. She hugged her knees and took a deep breath, then stood up straight.

 "Dexter, please go and sleep somewhere else. I want you to think long and hard about WHY Keira isn't speaking to you, and I want you to realise that until you fix it...I cannot speak to you either!"

As Dexter spent yet another night in his studio, he thought about Christmas day. He remembered having a shave because Lainie objected to the length of his beard. He remembered the nice hot shower he had shared with her beforehand and how close they had been. He remembered her opening her small present from him, a beautiful red dress...

 ...and he remembered that as Lainie prepared their dinner and awaited their guests, Dexter was painting to pass the time. As he splashed away on a new canvas, Ash came up to join him with something obviously on his mind.

 "Hey bro, can we talk?" Ash sounded sad, Dex hated it when his big brother was sad.
"Sure, shoot!"

 "I wanna quit the band! I think Erin is leaving me and I need to fix it before I lose her forever! The band is just...well it's been over twenty years, surely it's time to call it a day?" Dexter dropped his palette and brush.

 "Okay, first of all you don't WANNA quit the band! Second, Erin is not leaving you EVER! And third, we will know when it's time to stop, it will feel right! It doesn't feel right yet!"

 "Dexter I can't lose her! She's my life, her and the boys!" Dexter rubbed his brother's arm.
"Bro, she is going nowhere! You and Erin are forever my friend! Let's talk with Roxy and Drew, maybe we should take a break? I know Lainie will be up for that, she's always going on about my heart! What do you say? Let's get today and New Year over with and see?"

 Ash smiled and nodded, "Thanks Dexter, thanks for being my little brother. I don't know what I'd do without you!"

Dexter laughed and winked at him, "Enjoy being an only child no doubt huh?"

 After his talk with his brother, he remembered seeing his own sons playing fusball together and teasing one another. They reminded him of when he and Ash were teenagers.

 "So, since you're bangin' Rosie, can I get a shot at Daisy? She's the hotter one anyway!" Damon was far too like his father, and it made Dexter cringe.

 "Damon, you're fourteen and she's nearly twenty! Do you honestly expect her to go out with you? And for your information I am NOT BANGIN' Rosie! We're a couple yes, but we are a devoted couple and we want this relationship to last forever so no banging as you call it until we're ready!" Damon snorted and muttered,
"Virgin!"
"So what? Is it a crime? At least I'm comfortable in my own skin! Are you?" Damon snorted once again, his brother could be such a girl!

 "Listen I can get all the poontang I want, I just thought it would be cool for brothers to date sisters that's all! But stuff Daisy Mitchell, her cousin wants me so bad!"
"Badly!" Luke corrected as Damon frowned.
"Huh?"
"She wants you so badly, not bad!"

 "You know Damon, women and girls are not on this planet for boys and men like you to treat them like objects and playthings who satisfy your animalistic urges!"
"Why don't you just go for the whole sex change, dad can afford it you know! In the meantime you can borrow mum's knickers, or Kee's, the frillier the better!" Damon was too busy mocking his brother that he didn't notice him beating him!

"YESSSS! I believe it is YOU who should be wearing girly knickers little brother! Hahahahaha!!!" Damon growled and hammered the table in anger.
"Dammit!!!"

Dexter could still feel the warmth of his wife's arms before all of the guests arrived, how close they were and how sexy she looked in her new dress.

 And then it all went downhill from there. His daughter announced that she'd found another male to take his place in her heart!

 And after an awkward dinner, the cocky little Romeo had the audacity to ask to marry her!!!

 Why was Dexter the only one to see how preposterous this whole thing was? Why did Roxy hate him? Why was Lainie giving him a hard time? Why did his daughter react like that? Couldn't they see his pain??? Couldn't they see that Keira and Josh dating was just plain wrong??? They had grown up together!

And when Keira announced that she had been soiled by this boy! Deflowered! Violated and taken advantage of! Dexter wanted his baby girl to stay untouched forever, was that too much to ask???

His daughter walked out, his wife was no longer speaking to him...

 ...and when his mother pushed the knife in that little bit further, Dexter realised that he had behaved appallingly! "Well, you surpassed yourself this time Dexter William Maloney!" his mother's voice was not only disappointed, but ashamed, and it sounded devastating!

 "You ruined Christmas for all of us! I'm ashamed of you! Utterly ashamed! I'm ashamed that you are my son!" Those words, they cut through him, like a stab to the heart.

 As he heard her footsteps walk away from him, a lump formed in his throat and his eyes stung with tears.

 "What have I done????"

 For a few moments, Dexter was sorry. As he stood in the aftermath of the dinner disaster that was Christmas, he did feel guilt. But as he thought about Joshua creeping around behind his back with Keira, his stubbornness stopped him from actually admitting that he was wrong...

 ...and now he was paying for it. As a letter lay on his easel in Lainie's handwriting, Dexter knew that what he had fought so hard to prevent, was happening now! Reluctantly, and with his heart pounding, Dexter opened the letter and read it through blurred eyes...

 "Dear Dexter,
I can't take any more! When you read this I will be gone. I'm going to stay with Roxanne, I never thought this day would come especially after how hard we had worked to save this marriage...this love that we took so long to accept and take!"

 "But your stubbornness, your selfishness, your cruelness...it's just too much! I've lost my daughter because of you and your behaviour! Ash will collect the rest of my things, Damon is coming with me and Luke is going to stay with Drew and Charlotte to work on the farm for a while. He is disappointed in you my darling, you were his hero and you've let him down!"

 "I watched you sleep as I waited for Matty to pick me up and I nearly stayed. I love you so much, that has not changed, I just don't like you very much right now! You're so beautiful when you're silent, when all those selfish and nasty things aren't spilling from your lips! Matty is here so I'd better go..."

"...goodbye my love, my soulmate! Just because we were meant to love eachother it doesn't mean we were meant to live forever in eachother's arms...unless you change your ways, we can't be together, unless you bring me my little girl back...I can't be with you!

With all my love,  your freckles xxx"

Dexter felt numb as he read her letter, she had really gone! "She's really left me!" he whispered as a tear ran down his pale cheek, and a pain shot through his chest, a pain that no pill could ever fix!!!

To Be Continued...


Well that was chapter six! Chapter seven shall be coming soon! Thanks for reading all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)