Thursday 2 January 2020

The Smallwood Family Legacy Generation Two: A Sims 4 Story

Chapter Twenty Eight: He's All Grown Up!

LANDON:

So my nephew, Daniel Straud, moved to San Myshuno. He's in a little apartment with a ghost cat called Asparagus. He got a job in social media and seemed happy!

Until he met Tommy Caliente, his neighbour! He was a noisy guy and Daniel got off on the wrong foot with him. But they soon became fast friends...

...and Tommy introduced Dan to his half sister Azure Caliente. Both Dina's offspring, they obviously had different fathers, but were two of many siblings. Daniel and Azure were married and soon expecting a little one!

Esme was now the proud grandmother of Ethan Straud! He is a real cutie pie! Vlad has his eye on him being the next Count and Mayor, I have to constantly remind my brother-in-law that the babe lives in San Myshuno and may not want to move to Forgotten Hollow when he grows up, but Vlad will be Vlad!

Onto the Meades, and Joseph just lives across the hall from Dan, Azure and Ethan. He and his wife Kyra recently had little baby Dallas Meade! I have great pleasure knowing my big sis Raven is a granny now, ha ha ha! Oh yes!

Twice over, Jonah's wife Julianna was also expecting around the same time as Kyra. They live in Brindleton Bay near Jonah's sister Justine and her husband Cayden Lawson.

It came as a bit of a shock to poor Julianna when the doctor announced that there was more than one baby in there...

...THREE in fact! Yes Jonah carried on the triplet tradition with babies Lauryn, Lucy and Lex Meade! Ha ha Rave, four grandbabies! But wait...

Justine and Cayden were gifted with cute little Paris Lawson! And there's more...

Noah Meade, Raven's eldest, moved to Willow Creek and married Julianne Goth. They were soon expecting their own bundle of joy!

Little Griffin Meade! And Julianne is expecting twins! Oh Raven! EIGHT grandbabies in such a short space of time, yes that's awesome!

 But karma came to bite me squarely on my vampire backside when I found Chessy up in dad's old study with his nose against the computer screen! "Whatcha doin' there son?"
"Oh just applying for scholarships!" Scholar...what???
"Really?" I had to try and stay cool, but I was dying inside!
"Yeah, two new universities have opened up not far from here, Foxbury Institute and Britechester University!" Well I'll be damned!

 "If I can't get a scholarship, I can still go right? You'll give me the money?" How could I say no to that little face! He wanted so badly to go to university, he'd be the first Smallwood or Vatore ever to do so!
"Of course kiddo!" I couldn't say no, so I let him have his dream! I was so proud of him but scared at the same time, the first of my babies to fly the nest!

 "What's going on up here?" My little Hazel nut came bounding up the stairs, interrogating us as usual!
"Your brother is applying for university, what subject?" I realised I hadn't asked him anything about his goals or his dreams and that was awful of me!
"Oh Psychology!" He announced proudly, man I was gonna have to let him go wasn't I?
"Cool Chessy, I'm so happy for you!" Ah well Hazel, you're a fine example of what a proud family member should be!

 His mother on the other hand, she had the same reaction as me when she found out. He would check his scholarship applications daily, he was so keen to go. "Chessy are you sure you want to be far away from home?"
"Mum it's not that far away, it's almost as close as Newcrest! Close enough for visits from and to you!"

 "But Chessy..."
"Mum relax, I'm always going to be your little boy! And I'm coming straight home after I graduate!"
"Sit down honey, mama wants to talk!"

 Chester sat down as he was asked, but he had a few words for his mother, "Mum, don't you want me to be educated and get the best job I can? To be financially stable and happy? To be able to support your grandbabies?" And that was the one that sealed the deal, grandbaby talk! Gets them every time.
"Have a lovely time darling and study hard!" Yep, grandbabies are the ultimate bargaining chip! Well played Chessy, well played my son!

 Dad came for a visit and Chessy was the first to greet him, he'd missed him so much and was full of chatter. He was telling him everything he'd missed since he and mum had moved out, how he was so excited about Drake and Cole, and how much he missed his Gamma and was she coming to see him soon? He was really still a big kid in a grown man's body, and it warmed my heart to know that!

 Dad told him that Drake and Cole were now starting school and wrapping mum around their little fingers, he was so proud talking about his sons, like the way he gets when he talks about me! Then Chessy told him about university and how excited he was.

 Dad looked over the moon, "Oh Chessy, that's awesome! You know you'll be the first ever Vatore to go to university? Not to mention the first Smallwood too? Any family member to go after you will have big shoes to fill my boy!" I saw Chessy's chest puff at that statement, dad always has a way with words!

 "Chester, my handsome boy, grandpa is very proud of you! So immensely proud, wait 'til I tell your Gamma, she will flip!"
"I just want Gamma to be happy for me!"
"Oh she will be kiddo! She will!"

 As always, Mon Mon butted in and wouldn't stop yacking at dad, who took it all in his stride! "Grandpa did Chessy tell you he's going to university to study Physiology?"
"Psychology Mon!" Chessy groaned.
"Yeah and he's gonna be a physologist!"
"Monica my darling girl, that's so very true!" Dad smiled at her, as Chester sighed.

 "Listen Monica I hope you're not telling everybody I'm going to uni because I might not get in!"
"Bullshit Chessy, you will so get in!"
"Language young lady!!!" I heard dad grunt at her, as she blushed and mumbled a sorry.

 Jess painted to take her mind off of the whole first born going off to university thing. I think every time one of our kids ages, she feels like a piece of her breaks, well at least that's how I feel and I'm just their father! I imagine it's ten times worse for the parent who actually carried and gave birth to them!

 I tried to talk to Hazel about her recent mood, she's got a room to herself now, mum and dad's old room. She decorated it the way she wanted to, there's a pop star guy plastered on her wall with his shirt open, so we're there now! She's looking at men in the way I was dreading for so long! She's no longer little Hazel nut, she's growing up fast!

 Chester is a man now, he's got his own room too upstairs, I gave him half of my artifact room and got rid of mum and dad's coffins. He's so grown up! He's so handsome, he's better looking than I ever was, he'll have no problem with women...except maybe trying to pick the one he wants because he will have his pick!

 All Chessy could talk about lately was scholarships and university. I envied him, when I was his age there was no university near Forgotten Hollow! I would have loved to take a class in Selvadoradan Culture!

 The first disappointment arrived, no mail from the university! Poor Chessy!

 He took it badly!

 It was a dragged out process that Chessy couldn't bear! He wanted so badly to go, it made me so sad to see him moping, and watching a stupid zombie movie with very little enjoyment! He used to love those films!

 He decided to take the course I always wanted to take while he waited for word. He asked me to join him but I was way too long in the tooth for learning!

 Besides, I was rising up in the military ranks and being given medals like they were sweets! I wasn't complaining, it was rewarding work!

 I had no idea what had gotten into Hazel lately, she was so unhappy! It broke my heart to see her like that!

 She wept and wailed all through her homework, when I tried to approach her she screamed at me to leave her alone! Teenage mood swings are the worst! As I left her I heard her sob into her hands, "I hate him so much! I should have just stuck to my James Sanderson obsession! That way nobody gets hurt!"

 That made me curious, "Chessy who is James Sanderson?"
"Oh he's that dude on Hazel's wall, you know the pretty boy with the washboard abs?" Ah, the man with the penchant for unbuttoned shirts! Yeah okay! At least he isn't real, well you know what I mean!

 The portrait wall was coming along nicely, it was bittersweet though, three more babies to become grown ups and soon Jess and I would no longer be Lord and Lady Smallwood!

 Chessy got word back, it was a no! Applied and denied!

 To say he was disappointed is an understatement...

 ...I caught him trying to drown his sorrows and told him that wasn't the way to go! He nodded and shuffled off, leaving the drink untouched!

 All my teens were in a mood as they returned from school! I was at the end of my rope! Now I knew what my parents went through with us! Sheesh!

 Yes things were going really well for me at work, I was promoted and went over to the covert side of the military, now working as an evidence eraser. I was digging the work clothes I don't mind tellin' ya!

 Chester and Jude spent some quality time together, I could tell that his big brother going away was weighing heavily on Jude. They were always close and I was worried about having to deal with him on my own without Chessy's backup!

 When the mail came there were two chances of a scholarship inside that box and Chessy was so excited, he'd been turned down once but he was confident that he'd get at least one yes!

 Sadly the first letter was a no like the last time, he didn't hold out much hope for the other one. He stood by the mail box and sulked for a minute before opening it.

 Finally though, this one did say yes and Chester could pay his tuition fees in full! He didn't need the Smallwood money and he was happy to stand on his own two feet!

 And despite having accepted his decision to seek higher education, when Monica broke the news to her mother, Jessica didn't exactly take it very well! "So Chessy got a scholarship, he's applied to Foxbury Institute! Isn't that great mummy?"

 "OH MY GOD HE GOT IT???"
"Yes mum I got it, I applied immediately and I await my acceptance letter! Are you happy mum? I'm going to be able to give your grandbabies everything they dream of and more!" But this time the grandbaby thing wasn't gonna wash, Jess had finally seen the reality of this whole situation, and she dreaded losing Chester!

 Although all of my teenage children were giving me cause for concern, I knew the girls would snap out of it, something Jude never did! So now was the time for a little father/son heart to heart! And by the look on his face this was not going to be an easy talk for either of us!

 JUDE:

This is so unfair! Why is he always on my fucking case? And now Chester is gonna go off to uni, the good son, and I'll be left here to listen to his shit! "I know you feel that I'm a bad father..." Because you are you asshole! "...but I love you Jude, I love you with all of my heart! You're my son and you mean the world to me!" Yeah right! You're so full of shit!

 "Well, that's all I wanted to say. I hope some day you will realise that you are my world and everything I've done has been for you!" Is that it? "Aren't you going to say anything? Judey?" Nope, I can't even look at you right now nevermind speak, you don't care about me! You can't even begin to understand how I am feeling right now, you never felt unloved by Gamma and Grandpa! They were good parents, you're a fucking joke!

 "Judey I know you think I'm the enemy, if you can help me to do better by you, then it would maybe make things better between us!" How about you go and die? That would make me feel tons better! "Judey please talk to me, this is breaking my heart that we're so distant! How about we start again you and me? Hmm? Forget the past and wipe the slate clean?" Hell no!
"Okay!" But I want you off of my back so I'll agree to your terms, doesn't mean I will adhere to them, just want out of this totally awks predicament!

 I'm feeling crappy after that whole exchange so I call Tina over and good lord do I get a shock!!! "Heyyyyyy gurrrrr...er...woman?"

 "Hi Jude! Wanna play hide and seek with me?" Oh my word she's a young adult, how the fuck? I can't date a grown woman, she's mature and won't bend to my will! Fuck a duck!
"Um, so the reason I called you is to say you're great and everything but...well I'm not worthy of a woman, I'm a mere boy so we should end this before you get arrested!"

 "Oh that's okay Jude, I understand and I promise you I will wait for you! Then we can have so much fun!" Oh kill me now! Nope blondie this is over!

 Okayyyyyy, next! Hey baby, let's meet up! At least I have a few more options for cherry popping!

 And you have GOT to be KIDDING me! Szara Adams is an adult too??? What the actual fuckety fuck? "Hey Jude, I was so glad to get your call..." Stop right there WOMAN!

 "I think we should go and get lost in the maze over there, maybe we will get cold and need to huddle together for warmth...naked!"
"SZARA! I AM A CHILD!"

 "Okay, I'll wait until after your birthday then, you're really worth the wait!" Yeah that's what the other old woman said! Nope, nope and a hell nope!

 "I'll um, I'll think about it!" No I will not, I need a teenage kick right through the night not a fully grown female with properly developed boobies and...ugh it's too much!

 I'm so bummed! There's a load of noise coming from Wesley's, lots of laughing and booming music, is he having a party without me???

 Oh my word, Asherah Seah is a woman too! What the hell happened? Did everyone drink aging potions or something? Why haven't I grown up yet? Fuck me!

 Samantha Lawler too??? What the FUCK? "Heyyyy Jude!" Horny ass grown women! All they want is to molest the Judey! Dirty bitches every one!

 WES? NO NO NO! AND INARA??? Where is my birthday? Why is this happening? Someone wake me the fuck up! I'm going to become a young adult soon and I'll still be a God damn virgin! What the actual...! I'm outta here! "Hey Jude, you made the party man, great!" Really Wes? I think my invite got lost in the mail you traitorous piece of shit!

 Even my Wanda has aged up, she looks sad! What has happened to make my baby so sad? If I wasn't a puny little teenage boy I'd comfort her and forget her stupid brother's warnings! Wanda girl, what is up?

 "Where's Scott?" Wesley calls to her over the music.
"He's not aged up yet, his birthday isn't until a couple of days!" Well at least I'm not alone!

 This really is all too much, dolphin girl and scary girl are fighting over me, ME, a teenager! Sick or what? "No I saw him first Asherah!"
"So? I'll have him first! He's fresh meat and I want him!" Man alive! I gotta get outta here! I'm just a walking penis to these sickos, there's more to life than fornication you horny housewives!

 I want my mummy! I don't want any part of this orgy! How disgusting! I have never felt so objectified in all my life, like I was nothing, not human! Where do they get off doing this to someone? They should be ashamed!!!

 CHESTER:

I can't believe it! I'm finally here! I'm a psychology student at the Foxbury Institute! I've also taken a class in Robotics which I'm pretty excited about!

 Dad offered to buy me a little place off campus but I wanted to experience the full package, living in a dormitory should be fun...

 ...albeit a little intrusive! "Um, hi! Are you my roommate?" A red haired girl is sitting at the desk behind me, I was so engrossed in my coursework I never even heard her come in. She's got a cat-like stealth!

 She looks up at me and her cheeks flush, "Me? Oh no Chester I have a room already!" How does she know my name?
"Do we know each other?" Her cheeks get even redder and she giggles so sweetly I feel a stirring in my loins, like I did once when I was a teenager...but that was a long time ago and I never saw that girl again! Well what I saw of her wasn't really much but...
"Not really, I went to Buckinghame High but I lived in Windenburg!" So we went to the same school, she is familiar!

 "Violet Muller!" She stands up and nods at me, nope still not ringing any bells.
"Oh, right. Did we share any classes?"
"Oh no, I was in the computer club with Lizbeth Kim-Lewis?"
"Lizbeth, yeah she was a sweet girl! Where did she end up?" I think back to that disastrous outing where Jude decided to do a Houdini and ruin my life.
"She actually took a gap year and is working as a tour guide in Sulani."
"Wow!" Is all I can say to that.
"Well I'll leave you to it, I was only hiding from someone in here because he just won't leave me alone! Have you met Cameron Fletcher? Fletch?" I shake my head, still trying to place this girl, "Okay well that'll be fun for you, see you later Chester!"

 As she walks away I get a severe feeling of deja-vu, what the hell? How do I know this girl? Sure we must have passed in the halls of Buckingham High but...

 ...I just can't remember her face!

 Suddenly I'm laughing uncontrollably, my cheeks feel hot and my loins are stirring again. I think back to watching Violet Muller leaving my room, her peachy little derriere and that's when it hits me! She was at the party I put on for the Holden twins, the reason I can't remember her face is because I fell in love with her curvy frame, in particular her beautiful shapely bottom! Violet Muller is the girl I would have wet dreams over, the girl I wanted and that's why Lizbeth and I never hit it off. That's why I never hit it off with any girl, because no butt could compare...oh my days!

 So the privacy thing is really an issue here! Another fellow student comes into my room scanning every inch of it. "Hey! Is Violet still here?" Let me guess, Fletch?
"No she left my friend!"
"Oh, are you Chester Smallwood?"
"Yeah, you Cameron Fletcher?"
"Call me Fletch, are you really a vampire?" Oh boy! I thought these prejudices went out during my dad's high school days! Sheesh, the way he spat that one out was cringy to say the least!

 "Yes I am, is that going to be a problem Fletch?"
"Oh no, I...do you like drink people's blood?"
"No, my aspiration is to be a good vampire so no I do not drink from non-consenting humans. Feel better?"
"Cool, so can I borrow your laptop? You're the only sensible one in here who brought a computer, I need to work on my term paper and it's too dark to go to the library so..."
"Sure, knock yourself out!" He talks way too much, and he's kinda clingy. I can tell why Violet isn't too keen.

 Fletch talks and talks, I can't get my homework done. I'm surprised he can concentrate on his paper the way he goes on. Mostly it's about Violet and how much he's into her, well I saw her first pal, way before you did! "Listen Fletch I'm going to go and work on my presentation for psychology, feel free to use the laptop whenever okay?"
"Oh thanks!" I am outta here!

 I find a dorm room where no one is sleeping, except Violet is hiding out there too, score! "You getting away from someone too Chester?"
"Yep, same person as you in fact, he's using my laptop and talking up a storm about you and how he looooves you!" I chuckle, but she groans. Oops I hit a nerve!
"Yeah, that's...not going to happen. I'm already taken!" Shit, of course you are! Just my luck, you and your tremendous posterior belong to another, damn damn damn!

 I am totally bummed, yes pun intended, over Violet's unavailability! I feel like Fletch, except I can take no for an answer! He clearly can't! This presentation is going to suck balls! I can't concentrate, I keep thinking about Violet's boyfriend and how he's probably a giant and totally jacked to the max with perfect skin that's NOT purple, no fangs or thirst for plasma, and his ears are probably human shaped and not pointy like an elf! I hate myself right now, I used to be comfortable in my own skin and species but now...not so much! Thank you university and thank you Violet Muller!

 VIOLET:

I could not believe my luck when I saw Chester Smallwood rock up in my dormitory! I'd crushed on him since I first laid eyes on him in high school! He held a party for Scott and Nathan Holden to welcome them to his town, he was the sweetest boy in our year! Ashley Ladd had been invited and she had a thing for him, all the girls in our class did back then. He was the most eligible boy around, sure his brother was a little shit but there was something about Chester that made every female go weak at the knees! Cameron Fletcher was sniffing around again, so instinctively I sought refuge in a certain adorable vampire's bedroom. Fletch was rambling on about Love Day as he followed me, there was no escaping this klingon!

 Chester merely looked up from his laptop and smiled, obviously used to the constant intrusions and being lovely enough to just go with it and not blow a fuse. "So we could go out for discount drinks and dance the night away, what do you say?" Fletch was asking me out for this Love Day and I was NOT interested in the slightest! "I also have coupons for the Romance Festival!" Save me! Chester shook his head and let out the most adorable chuckle, I gave him a help me look but he didn't get the hint!

 So I took the bull by the horns and just said what was on my mind, even if it wasn't true! "Actually Fletch, Chester and I have plans for Love Day. So you're too late I'm afraid, if only you'd asked me sooner!" Lies, but I had to let him down gently. I could feel Chester's eyes on me, were they out in stalks? Was he annoyed? Was he angry? Into it? Shit, what did I just do?
"Oh, oh that's...a...a shame!" Fletch stammered.

 "You knew I liked her Smallwood, how could you?" Uh-oh, I'd caused a real shit storm, oops! But to my surprise, Chester shrugged and replied,
"What can I say Fletch? You snooze you lose my friend, no hard feelings?" My hero!

 Fletch left in a huff, I turned to Chester and I said in almost a whisper, "Thank you so much!"
"No problem Violet!" He waved a hand as if it was nothing.
"I really owe you one!" A little smirk appeared at the corner of his perfect mouth and he said,
"Oh you do, you really do!" What was happening?

 "I'll meet you here at 7pm, don't be late for our Love Day date!" Oh cheeky! That little wink made me want to pull him from his seat and kiss him! Did he understand the code for taken the other night? Did he get that I wanted him? Oh I hoped so, I would be here at 7pm with bells on!

 CHESTER:

I took a chance, I took advantage of Violet's predicament. It was the only chance I was going to get anyway. I guessed her boyfriend was at another campus or something because she would have been going out with him tonight, wouldn't she? So I dressed up and got her the obligatory rose. She was dressed up too, so maybe this was more than just a ruse for Cameron Fletcher's benefit. Maybe she wasn't happy with her boyfriend and wanted to date someone closer to home, I can only hope! "For you madame!" I hand her the rose, half bowing.

 "Oh Chester that's so sweet of you but you do realise that this was just for Fletch's benefit right? It's not really a date!" Fuck, Chester you're an idiot!

 "I know you're in a relationship I was just playing along and trying to make it look authentic for Fletch, I'm sorry my bad, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable so I'll see you around Violet! You can hide in here for as long as you want...I know what he can be like so..."
"Chester..."
"I hope this doesn't ruin any friendship we might have?"
"Chester!"

 "What?" Oh!
"I'm sorry, I didn't think you were interested! Here, in the tradition of Love Day I present to you, my valentine, a rose!"
"Wow, thanks, wait! Your valentine???"

 "Chester I'm not in a relationship, but I am taken...I'm quite taken with you! Always have been!" Well that escalated quickly!
"Really?" My voice is more high pitched than I expected! Well Chessy that came out more vampire on helium than hot and sexy vampire attempting to woo redhead!
"Yes really, what do you say we get out of this dorm and go to the campus pub? I mean we're both dressed up, it would be a shame to waste our efforts!" You don't have to ask me twice girl! I'm in!

 I've decided to concentrate on her gorgeous little face now that I can place it and a name to the mysterious butt at my party. I feel like such a lech, falling in love with a backside! Hey I was a hormonal teen who up until that point had absolutely no interest in girls at all! Cut me some slack!

 I buy the drinks and we sit down, Mariko is here. She's a girl from our dorm and she seems to follow me around everywhere. "Hey Chester, nice to see you out this Love Day!"
"Yes Mariko, out with me!" Violet grits her teeth and grunts in her direction, ooooh she's jealous! Kaching!
"Hey Mariko, yeah Violet and I are taking advantage of the discounted drinks!" You tool, what did you say that for? Makes you sound cheap while at the same time trying to imply that this is not a date, ass hat!

 I try to salvage it by flirting a little, "And of course, the view is magnificent! How beautiful does Violet look tonight Mariko? I mean, that dress..." I trail off as Violet begins to fan herself and blush, smooth recovery Smallwood!

 "Aww come on Chester! You're looking pretty dapper yourself tonight!" Boom, my heart just exploded! "I'd even go as far as saying you look adorable in a tie!" Stop, what is she trying to do to me? Make me propose right here? Mariko approaches our table, she's persistent I'll give her that, maybe she should hook up with Fletch?

 "Well Chester..." She stands right next to me as Violet and I sip our drinks awkwardly, wondering how we get rid of this third wheel, "...I've been wanting to ask you since you arrived..."

 "Mariko?" Violet cuts in with a soft tone, "We're kind of on a date?" You said it girl, we are on a DATE!!!
"Kind of? Either you are or you aren't Vi, make up your mind!" She has no social graces has she? "Anyway Chester, about your berry heritage, which line do you descend from?" What? I don't fucking know I was raised a vampire and a Smallwood with a sprinkle of Vatore put in for good measure! I know nothing about berry heritage!
"Oh my God!" Violet mumbles and looks at me in despair, I know how she feels!

 VIOLET:

I remember why I fell for Chester Smallwood back in high school, he was kind and sweet and always treated every single person he met with respect and dignity. This right here was no exception, he had not changed at all since high school and I was a mixture of relieved, happy and frustrated over that! He spoke so politely to Mariko and not once did he tell her to get lost, he respected her which is more than she was doing for me and him!

 She wittered on about berry lineage and poor Chester tried so hard to placate her, "Well to tell you the truth Mariko I don't know anything about my berry heritage because my grandmother on my mother's side took off when she was little and my aunt and uncle were just babies so..." He did not have to divulge his private family details to this nutcase but he did, he was Chester Smallwood!
"Oh, I see! So you don't know which line..."
"He said no Mariko!" It just came out, I felt awful but she was monopolising my date!

 I looked at Chester, who was looking sympathetically at Mariko, shit I'd blown it! "I'm sorry Mariko but we are on our first date and it would be rude of me to neglect Violet a moment longer. We can chat about this in the common room some time okay?" How sweet was he? His parents sure raised him well, which is odd because his younger brother was a raging slut bucket who went through girls almost as much as I went through tampons!

 Mariko's bottom lip began to tremble so Chester told a few jokes and made a vampire pun, followed by some silly faces which made us both laugh. Mariko did leave us to it but only to sit at the table next to us, she was like a limpet sticking to a rock, my rock! My Chester!!! At that party I was so shy and nervous when he sat down at the table, I left! Yes I was sick of his brother Jude giving me the eye all night but Chester was the reason I split, he made me all tongue-tied back then!

 If I was honest, he still did. He was so cute, his pointy little ears, his adorable fangs and that skin was so flawless and my favourite shade of purple! The jumper he had on just complimented it so well I could eat him like a grape! He was pretty cute in high school but he was a man now, and that man was gorgeous! I feigned a yawn to shut Mariko up as she yammered on, "Wow I am so tired, Chester I think we should head back now and get to bed!" Did I just SAY THAT???

 Things were just coming out of my mouth it was embarrassing, but the inner Violet was burning with desire for him! "Chester will you take me home?" He looked a little disappointed, he was probably thinking that the date had bombed! Nothing could be further from the truth, I didn't want this date to end, I just wanted to end this particular chapter and open a new one back at the dorm.
"Yeah, I can do that!" He was so sweet!

 "Chester?" Shit, I'd hurt his feelings!
"This was nice Violet, I hope we can still be friends..." No no no!
"Chester look at me?" He didn't, "Chester? I want you!" Take.The.Hint!

 "You want me to...w-what?" He was shy? Definitely not like his brother at all!
"Well..." Shy guys make me weak at the knees, and right now my knees were trembling, as was another part of me, "...I want you to take me back to your room and have your way with me!" There I said it. I expected him to jump out of his seat and carry me home, undress me and give me a good seeing to...but he didn't...he bolted into the bathroom...and he's been there ever since!

 CHESTER:

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! Come on Chessy pull it together! Fuck, she's beautiful and I've wanted her for ages, but I've never even kissed a girl before and I so wanna kiss her and so much more! What if I fuck it up? What if I lose her? Oh this is too much! Aww christ alive Chester man up!!!

 So she wants to go back to the dorm, she wants to go back to my room, big deal! This is fine, this is fine, this is fine! Fuck it's not fine, it's a disaster! This is only the first date, don't I get a little time to study girl etiquette??? Where's the fucking manual? Should I call Jude? Fuuuuuuuuuck!

 Okay Chessy here's the plan, you're gonna lose either way so you might as well go out in a blaze of glory! I can't have sex with her, I can't! I have no condoms for one and I don't know how to put one on even if I did have any! Why is this happening??? Maybe she doesn't want sex? Don't be a pussy Smallwood of course she wants sex, she says she wants you! What did you think having your way with her meant? Idiot! Gah this is hell! I can't have sex with her but...I'm gonna kiss her! Then I'll know!

 Marching straight up to her, I take her hand and gently pull her off of her seat. Standing with my arms around her I stare into her eyes and I hear her breathe. She's breathing so fast I can feel her perfect bosoms heaving against my chest. I'm so lost but I'm going to be strong, plus I'm a pussy! "Violet, I want you to know that I like you very much. But I want this to work between us so..."
"I do too Chester, very much!" Thank fuck for that!
"Good, so that's why I am going to take you back home...and say goodnight! It's not because I don't want you, quite the opposite, I just want us to have a chance!"

 I'm going in, "I remember you at my party, I'm ashamed to say it wasn't your face I remembered but you left an impression on me and I've never been able to feel how I felt about you with any other girl! You're the first girl I've ever gone on a proper date with and you will be the first ever girl who's lips I've kissed so..." No going back!

 I hope I'm doing this right. She hasn't pulled away or recoiled in horror so that's good, right? What is more than good is this kiss, fuck me it's amazing! I can taste that cola she drank earlier and it's not unpleasant, nor is the little dance our tongues are doing...it's pretty awesome. She won't let me go, should I finish it since I started it? I mean what's the protocol here? Sheesh I sound like my dad when he's on a mission!

 I feel her ever so gently pulling away and retracting that tasty little tongue of hers. I do the same, I follow her lead because honestly, I am not sure what I am supposed to do! Her eyes, I see affection in them. "Chester, I've wanted to kiss you for ages!" She whispers breathlessly. Me too baby, me too!
"Was that...was it okay?"
"It was wonderful!" She's still breathing heavily, her eyes are fixed on mine and she looks dreamily at me. She likes me too, I can hardly believe it!

 Everyone's gone to bed when we get back, we say goodnight...well kind of! I am on cloud nine! I don't really know what this all means, except that we're into each other, I don't know if we're official or...ah who cares! She likes me!

 I dream of my red haired peachy butt and it makes me happy. I came here to learn, and I learned that I can be loved despite being a purple and pointy eared vampire! I hear footsteps enter my room, I still don't have a roommate so...who can it be? "Chester?" her sweet voice whispers my name.

 It's a dream, "Violet?" I mumble, still thinking I'm dreaming.
"Chester wake up!" Okey dokey!

 When I get out of bed, still drowsy, she's there! "Violet, what's the matter? Are you okay?"
"No!" She replies, "No I'm not, can you come with me a minute? I need to show you something!" Like what? Does she know what time it is? Because I don't, but it is getting light outside so I'd say early morning.
"Okay, but this had better not be a prank!" She takes my hand and guides me out to the hallway.

 "Violet why are we in the bathroom?" She giggles sweetly and goes all bashful, "Is something wrong?"
"Yes!" She nods at me, why is she smiling if there's something wrong?
"What? Are you hurt?"
"Yes!" She says again, oh no, is she possessed or something?

 "I'm hurting Chester, hurting for you!" What? Did I do something wrong?
"Violet if I upset you then I'm sorry, I thought..."

 WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!! That was unexpected! Not that I'm complaining, I'm just recently woken up and still groggy. Plus I've hardly slept because of this little red haired vixen! She doesn't speak, she just devours me and I like it! If I wasn't half asleep I'd be really into it but I'm letting her do all the work here!

 "Uhhh hey, what's..."
"Get in the shower!" Is she serious???
"What???" Okay I'm awake now! What is this?
"Chester Smallwood get in that shower right now, I wanna do bad things to you!" Well, that's not very specific, I mean is she gonna murder me in there or... "I want you right now!" ...okay that's a little more detailed! I was going to wait, I wanted us to get to know each other better before...ahh fuck it!

 So, I'm a good boy and I always did as I was told growing up. I obeyed the women in my life, my mum and my Gamma and Hazel too because let's face it...she bossy! I'm not exactly going to change the habit of a lifetime and disappoint Violet now am I? Putting aside my shyness, I am a virgin no more...and wow is all I can say! Hot and steamy, and I ain't talkin' 'bout the shower!

 That was the most intense thing ever! Wow, how did I ever get so lucky finding this girl? "Oh my God, what just happened?" She's smiling, that's a good sign, right?
"Something beautiful!" She sighs happily, yes it's a really good sign! "Oh Chester, where have you been all my life?"
"Um, Forgotten Hollow?" She lets out the most adorable giggle as I try and step out of this shower in a manly-like fashion even though my legs are like jelly.

 "Oh Chester, you're so precious! I think I might be a little in love with you already!" The problem with living in a dormitory is that there is no privacy, like ever! Everywhere you go there's always someone lurking around, especially in the bathrooms! Guess our little shower scene is going to be the talk of the dorm now eh? Well I don't care, Violet thinks she loves me!
"Violet I..." I've been in love with your butt since I was a teenager! Yeah I'll keep that one to myself and just keep on kissing her. Plenty of time for talking!

 Things are even more awkward between me and Fletch. He's obviously heard about me and Violet in the shower and he's a little peeved to say the least. Look man, Violet likes who she likes, I can't help being that guy!

I'm really nervous about this psychology presentation, some of the girls are kind enough to watch me practice and give a little feedback. "You have cute legs Chester!" Mariko coos, while the girl who caught Violet and me at it earlier is focused on my boxers for some reason, I don't like the smirk on her face.
"Yes, I'll bet he has a cute..."
"ANYYYYYYYWAY! Thanks for your help girls!" I feel really uncomfortable, how does Jude do it?

 "Hey!" Fletch is trying to smile, but he can't hide the murderous stare. Dude, she never liked you, get over it! If it wasn't going to be me, it was going to be someone else! "Can I use your laptop for my term paper?"
"Sure Fletch, any time!" He nods and sits down, but I can tell he's not in the least bit grateful.

 It's been a great term, I'm doing really well with classes and Violet's a genius so she's totally smashing hers. All of my dormitory mates are really friendly, except for Fletch who hates my guts for stealing his girl. Like I said, I saw her first!

 Violet loves my stupid cheesy assed vampire puns and makes me tell one every time we're gathered in the common area. She giggles like she's never heard them before, because I only have like half a dozen of those suckers...yes pun intended! I cannot believe how lucky I am to be with her, we've dated and we've woo hooed in the shower on a daily basis, kissed a bunch of times...but there's something missing!

 It's clear to everyone that we're an item, but we haven't actually said it. Is this just a campus fling? Or is she really my girlfriend? I know that I am completely and utterly hers, and if she wants to call me her boyfriend then I am totally down for that! Kissing her sweet lips never gets old, I can't imagine being with any other girl. But I have to know...

 "Violet?"
"Yes Chester?"
"Are you my girlfriend? Or is this just a university thing, like is it over as soon as we get our degrees? Do you just go off into the sunset with your Language and Literature degree and I never see you again?"
"Is that what you want?" Hell no!
"Is that what you want?"
"I love you Chester Smallwood, I don't want to even think about not having you in my life but if you don't love me then I understand..."

"Shit Violet, no! I can't believe someone like you could love a guy like me so I'm not giving that up for anything! I love you too, and I already call myself your boyfriend!"
"You'd better!" She gives me a raised eyebrow and elbows me playfully.
"So you're my girlfriend?"
"I'd better be!" Dang it she's so perfect!

This may be my first relationship but it will be my last! I already know how I feel about Violet Muller, I already know that not being with her would kill me! I never in a million years expected to find my soulmate at university, funny how life works isn't it?

 It's not long to go until I have to do this dreaded presentation, I'm so nervous! Maybe a bit of dark meditation will help! During my time here I've managed to reach the vampire rank of Grand Master, wow! Even my dad isn't there yet! Grandpa Caleb will be so proud of me, well he already is, but more proud!

 Some motherfucker broke my laptop! To say I'm angry is a fucking understatement! I hate being a nice person and giving everyone a chance to work on their papers in MY property! Is it my fault that nobody else was smart enough to bring a computer to the dorms? Come on Chessy don't be a dick like Jude, this is an honest accident I'm sure...only thing pissing me off is the culprit didn't even tell me, just left it here with the blue screen of death for me to discover! Grrrrr! I'm over it...I'm really not!

 I have no idea who this guy is, but he just walks in and out willy nilly to use my laptop! He never asks, he just barges in and the worst part? He's not even using it for uni course work, he's playing games!!!

 So I really need to apologise to Fletch because I think it might be this guy who's breaking my laptop! I never thought it was Fletch, no, the reason I'll have to apologise is because I'm hiding my laptop from now on so if he needs to use it then he'll have to borrow it from me in private.

So I'm off to find out how I did this term, I'm really quite excited! I've worked really hard so I deserve an A at least! I think about my family back home in Forgotten Hollow, I really miss them. If I pass this term, then I have 10 more credits to gain and I'm a fully fledged Psychology graduate! Then I can go home, I intend to bring Violet with me and introduce her to my family as the future Mrs Chester Smallwood...do you think she'll say yes?

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)