Sunday 22 March 2020

The Smallwood Family Legacy Generation Two: A Sims 4 Story

Chapter Twenty Nine: The Times Are A-Changing!

CHESTER:

I'm nearing the completion of my degree, Violet and I moved into our own home just outside campus and we're just loving it! No more Fletch breathing down our necks and we can have as much sex in the shower as we want without any interruptions!

I'm having a blast with Robotics, it's my favourite course despite me wanting to be a Psychologist! Violet encourages me all the time, how did I get so lucky?

Even though we are doing different degrees, we always study together and help each other out. Every day I fall deeper in love with her and it's a wonderful feeling! She looks up at me from her laptop and winks, "So, wanna take a shower?"
"Yeah I'm so dirty, I haven't showered in, like, an hour or something!"

Our favourite spot is the shower, for old time's sake, but to do it in a bed is a new novelty for us! I'm just happy to get any, I don't care where!

Violet accepts me for who I am, she always has! Sometimes I get a little down in the dumps about being the only vampire among my siblings, but she tells me I'm adorable! I always had a hang up about being the only one with pointy ears, she says they're cute and she hopes our kids have them! Kids? She's on the same page then, that's good to know!

I even feel comfortable enough around her to show her my vamp face. Again she says I'm cute, so if she can love this face then she's a keeper!

I work better in vamp face, I find it gives me an edge...

...sometimes too much! Owwwww! I do this all the time I'm shocked I'm not brain damaged by now!

"You smack yourself in the face with the hammer again honey?" She knows me so well!
"No!"
"That's the door, would you be a sweetie and save me going all the way back downstairs?" She's been working so hard on her term paper lately, how can I say no?

Now being family-oriented, I often pine for my parents and siblings. Tonight was no exception so when this little face appeared at my door you can imagine my mood lifted considerably!

She's so impatient she's texting me to answer my god damn door! Oh Hazel nut, never change!

"Hazel, what are you doing here?"
"I was bored, needed away from Monica and her rambling! You up for a visit from your favourite sister?"
"Always!" She's not my favourite, I don't have those! I'm an equal opportunities guy!

"Also, I came to make sure you remembered Jude's birthday. Dad is freaking out, teenage Jude is one thing but young adult Jude just gives him hives!"
"I will be there nut, I promise!"

I show her my robotics station and she laughs at me, well she can laugh! "What?"
"I dunno, it's just so...Battlestar!"
"Well it's fun, here let me just finish up this project and you can see for yourself!"

"What is that little critter?"
"He talks, listen!"

"Hahaha! Oh em gee! That's adorable Chessy!"
"Yeah, you like it?"
"Heck yeah, that's my brother everyone! He makes cute little robots that talk!"

"Well, here you go, it's yours!"
"WHAT? REALLY? I keep it?"
"You're my favourite after all!" I lie, she's not! But I do adore her!

"Thank you so much Chessy!"
"You're welcome!" Thank plumbob Violet is asleep, I'm not ready to share her and my family don't know about her yet. If Hazel found out she'd run home and tell them all about her and the true story would grow arms and legs and my poor parents would think I was married already with baby robots on the way, eek!

I do love my sister but I'm relieved when she goes, Vi has woken up and is about to have another cram session for her exam tomorrow. She's in knots about it poor girl. I'm not so thrilled about mine either but we'll be okay! We're both A students right now so it's all good! My brain hurts with all the studying though!

I hear Violet in the bathroom heaving into the toilet, she's really nervous about this exam it's making me feel so utterly useless. "Oh God I feel so sick, hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuurrrrrllll!"

The only thing that keeps her feeling better is playing computer games, she's studied all she can, she needs an outlet. And she's off to her exam now, I kiss her for good luck and she looks extremely green!

My latest creation has me totally excited! Meet Johnny 5 Smallwood, my Simbot! Unfortunately he has the evil trait and gave me sass when I booted him up! No evil Simbots allowed on my watch!

Gonna need to knock that one outta him pronto!

Now for this semester, all that's left is for Violet to do her presentation. She practices on Johnny 5 and he likes it, I listen in and she sounds amazing! She is totally gonna smash it!

As we wait for our results for this semester, Grandpa comes for a visit! Man I've missed this dude so much! My moodlet rises just looking at his face! "Grandpa how's things?"
"Great, Drake and Cole are getting bigger every day and enjoying school! I hear you're creating robots huh?" Hazel, you're so predictable!
"Yeah gramps, yeah! It's pretty cool!"

"Lots of programming and personality trait creating um..."
"Well great, maybe when you come home you can work on your brother!" We shouldn't laugh but we both find me re-programming Jude a hoot! I need a good laugh to be honest, I'm nervous about my results.

"Seriously though, how's he doing? Driving mum and dad barmy?" Grandpa sighs and shakes his head, apparently Jude is calming down a little but only because he got a fright.
"Yeah all the girls he was um...courting shall we say...they grew up and he freaked! He said they were all perverts trying to exploit a child, said they were disgusting and he felt objectified and cheap! He's got things a little round the wrong way but that's Jude!"

"Listen, you'll be there, for his birthday? He keeps asking for you and he spends most weekends with me and your Gamma. He says your dad doesn't love him which is bull!" I look at my grandpa, he's distraught, he never had this trouble with any of his kids and it hurts him to watch my dad go through it!

"Yeah, of course I'll be there! I actually miss the little twerp!"
"He misses you too Chessy, very much!" And to think I imagined him loving the peace and quiet without me constantly on his back. Looks like he loves me huh?

As promised, I'm home for a brief visit to celebrate my little brother's coming of age. Just as grandpa said, he's so happy to see me. I'm glad he's still got that caring streak and that it's not totally disappeared while I've been away!

I watch as he blows out his candles and tells me he hopes his wish comes true. It's a tradition not to divulge your wish or it won't come true, well that's the superstition anyway. Still, makes me wonder what he wished for.

My visit is short as the results are in soon and we get to find out if we've passed our degrees. But for now it's New Year's Eve and I want to celebrate it with Violet!

And of course Johnny 5! Who has turned out to be a top Simbot since I removed his evil trait, he's actually a really good friend!

I wish my love a Happy New Year, I tell her I love her and that she'll pass with flying colours, then she'll be able to whatever she wants with her life! She says all she wants is to be with me, aim higher babe you're a brain box!

The results are in, my future is on this screen right here! Did I pass?

VIOLET:

Chester and I both got our degrees, I did a little better than him but a pass is a pass! To think I was failing at the start and he was thriving, I never expected to get an A+, however his A is not to be sniffed at either! I'm so happy I cannot put it into words, I have my degree and I have my Chessy!

With graduation around the corner, Chester was behaving strangely. I put it down to jitters over the ceremony but when he got down on one knee cupping his hands I almost fainted...is he...is he proposing???

OH MY GOD HE IS!!! THAT RING!!!

"Violet Muller, I can't wait any longer so I'm just gonna come out and ask, will you be my wife?" What do you say to that?
"Yes Chessy, yes I will OMG!" You say that of course!

I cannot believe it! I'm going to be Mrs Chester Smallwood! Who'd have thought so long ago when I admired him from afar I would end up being engaged to the sweetest guy in Buckingham High???

I was half right though, he does have jitters about the ceremony, he told me he's scared he trips on his gown! So much so that he is far too into this stupid university movie on the television, "This is not accurate, we never experienced any of this! Where's the shower sex?" Oh Chessy!

CHESTER:

Graduation! Please do not let me fall over my gown! Please please please! I am so freaking nervous I could vomit! This is more nerve wracking than sitting an actual exam, I mean for real!

Once it's over and I have my degree, I am so relieved! We all throw our caps in the air and whoop and cheer together! We made it!

I'm coming home! I'm sad and happy about that! Violet and I have agreed to go back to our parents' homes for now and settle back into normal life. My life is far from normal, I have this legacy thing hanging over mine and Violet understands that we can't plan our future until we know who my dad's successor will be...and it could be me!

VIOLET:

I understand the legacy thing, I do! But it doesn't make it any easier to let my Chester go! He is my fiance now and we plan to spend the rest of our lives together, only we can't until his dad's heir is chosen.

So I savour every moment I have with him, I love him so much! I know he is my forever love and we are going to be so happy!

I have one last night with him before we leave to go back home. I want him to meet my mother and step father but I'm scared that when he sees where we live, he'll know the truth! He'll know what I am and I'm ashamed!

I see him looking at me as if I'm something so rare and beautiful, if he really knew about my past he'd change his mind for sure. I can't hide from him forever though that's the problem! I love him so much and it's real how I feel about him, I don't want him to think I'm after his money, I don't want that, I only want him! Will he believe me though when he discovers the truth?

CHESTER:

Our last night in this house together! I'm gonna savour this, because we don't intend to get married until after the legacy is handed over to either me or one of my siblings. I have to wait for Hazel and Monica to become young adults first so it's gonna be a while! We vow to keep in touch every single day though, but something Violet says worries me. "Promise you won't forget about me?"
"Not gonna happen, ever! Impossible!"
"I just hope you still love me after..."
"After what?" Where is all this coming from?
"...after the whole heir thing!" She shrugs half-heartedly. Of course not! She is my one and only! Surely she knows? I'm not gonna stress, I have to enjoy my last night with my fiancee!

After being welcomed home with open arms by everyone, including Jude, dad sits me down for a chat. He's babbling away about missing me and how proud he is of me and it warms my heart! I missed him so much too!

"I won't lie Ches, I really need help with your brother!"
"I know dad, I'll try my best but he seems quite grounded at the moment?" Dad shakes his head slowly and whispers,
"It's impossible to tell these days! At least as a teen he was predictably moody, this is a whole new level!"

My dad fills me in on what's been happening lately and it's worrying. After his little scare with the grown up girlies, Jude reverted back to his old ways and spends most of his time in the basement. "Girls come and go, in twos or in threes, sometimes a whole group of them! Ches it's like a Harem, in fact that's what your sister calls it! Nobody goes down there except your mother, she seems oblivious to anything being wrong! I think she's in denial!" I want to reassure dad, but I don't know what I'm up against right now. I need to assess things for myself!

As we're talking, dad suddenly clears his throat and starts talking about my Simbot as the door opens and Jude swaggers inside. It is his room after all.

He sits down on his bean bags and smirks, he surveys the room as a calming tune starts playing from the corner. His smirk transforms into a scowl and he jumps up.

"What the FUCK is THAT? And why is it playing my guitar???" Johnny 5 is skilled in guitar playing so it's not unpleasant, why Jude is behaving like this is anyone's guess. Then Georgia Lamont comes breezing in with a face only a mother could love.

"Jude! You left me down there with those...those...harlots! How could you? You promised me this time it would be different!"
"Yeah yeah!" 

"I mean it this time we're over Judey! OVER!"
"Good, I was getting bored of you anyway!" He leaves her looking furious as dad simply stares at me and shrugs.

I have to go unpack but before I do, another of his "Harem" is crying loudly in the hallway! Szara Adams is sniffling away to herself and muttering about being all alone with no one to love her. I head upstairs before I get involved!

As soon as I finish unpacking, it's down to the basement I go. There he is on an old, beat up couch sandwiched between Szara and Tina! So it is sketchy looking I won't lie. "Hey Jude, got a minute for your big brother?"

"Yeah just a minute!" I nod at the girls and apologise.
"Sorry ladies, I won't take him away from you for long!"
"That's okay Ches!" Szara pipes up, "He can't get it up anyway so we're sitting here all frustrated...as usual!" What the fuck? Jude just stares at her, then he fires back,
"Maybe if you made more of an effort to look sexy I might feel my engine revving but I got nothin'!" Ouch!

"So what's up Ches?"
"I just wanted to talk, we haven't seen each other since your birthday and..."
"Well that's because you were off getting an education, your robes are bitchin' by the way!" He's trying to steer me away from this whole heart to heart, I can tell, but I'm not swayed.

"I'm concerned about your...lifestyle right now..."
"Whoa stop right there! Do you see a problem here bro? I'm just a guy sitting in the company of two women who are fully clothed and totally consenting to sitting with me so I think your concern is unfounded!"

Just as I'm about to respond, our mother appears and greets the two girls like old friends, "Hi Tina, Szara! You folks need anything?"
"Mum tell me you're not condoning this behaviour, please?"
"I told him mum, nothing but a trio of consenting people hanging out but he wants to make a big deal of it!" Mum shakes her head and looks at me like I have grown horns or something.

"What's the problem Chessy?" Now I understand dad's worries. Although Jude isn't doing anything wrong at the moment, these gatherings are happening 24/7 and we don't know what is happening during the night when my parents are in bed asleep. My mum just has no clue and that's troubling!

LANDON:

My good old buddy Damian is now an elder, my sister though will never age and that's kinda sad! He's happy though, he tells me how many people get to say that they married their soulmate and had five kids with her? Not to mention all those grandkids!

My nephew Matthew just had a birthday, now a strapping young teenager and still the apple of his mama's eye. Raven is sad to see her last born grown up but at least she will have him a little longer as he starts high school.

He is a handsome kid though, he'll have all the girls' hearts fluttering that one! He reminds me so much of his mother!

Jude had one of his tantrums today, over getting a job! He insists that he needs time to work out his stuff, whatever that means! He grudgingly looked through the job vacancies online and told me I was a tyrant!

He's over the moon to have Chester home though, even though they bicker a lot I know they adore each other. Jude does try his brother's patience, but Chessy is a laid back young man who takes it all in his stride.

There are two empty spaces on the wall, the girls won't be girls forever and I'm dreading the next stage when I lose them completely to the big bad world!

The girls are complaining about being hungry, it's the third night in a row that Jess has been working. I feel bad that I'm not domestic enough but I was raised in a family of four sisters, they did everything!

 With their mother being so busy at work lately, there's only leftovers in the fridge. I'm no cook, never have been, I'm letting them down I know. Next time I'll order take-out!


While the girls complain about their stinky food, they get to know Chester's buddy Johnny 5. He's fun, I can't believe my clever first born created him! He got his brains from his mother!

 Then the prodigal son appears lamenting the fact that his food is off too! I love Jude, I really do, but sometimes he needs a good smack in the face the way he goes on!

 JUDE:

So that was a piece of shit, literally! I mean why does mum have to work so hard? We're rich! Dad says she loves what she does and painting makes her happy. I wish I knew what being happy felt like! I offer to do the dishes for my sisters as they help around the house with other chores while dad sits like Lord Muck! The doorbell rings and Mon cheerfully shouts she's getting it, good! I can't be bothered with more people today!

 "JUDE? IT'S FOR YOU!!!" Shit! As I drag my feet to the front door, my breath gets caught in my throat, as Wanda Wolfe is standing there pretty as ever! It's my lucky day!
"Hi Jude!" She greets me with a sweet giggle.
"We're doing chores!" Monica sighs, as if Wanda cares about our agenda today.

 I walk outside and just stare at her like an idiot! Yeah I saw her when she aged up but today in the daylight, she is gorgeous! "So what chores do you have?"
"Huh?" I haven't even said hello to her, I'm such a rude asshole!

 But she giggles at me again, with that beautiful smile and repeats herself, "What chores do you have Jude?"
"Oh, dishes!" Is that all I can say? Sure as hell seems like it! Why does she make me so tongue-tied? Because I love her...

 ...I've loved her since we were teenagers and the only reason I never made a move was because her twin brother, my best friend, warned me within an inch of my life not to! Dumb ass! Why can't he let me love her? I would be good for her, I would be a better man just for her! The only reason I play up is because she isn't there to keep me right...and I hate my dad!

 I love you Wanda Wolfe, I want you so much! I've loved you from afar for so long that I'm pretty sure I'll be forever alone because I can't have you! I don't see me ever meeting someone as amazing as you! I won't ever get over you!

 "My dishes are done so..." Lame punk of a man Judey! That's what you are!
"Well good, listen I came round because since we finished high school I've hardly seen you, in fact I haven't seen you at all!" Ask your brother why toots!

 "Well that's because he has a Harem den in the basement where all the pretty girls come to play!" I'd almost forgotten that my baby sister was still lurking and eavesdropping into our conversation.
"Beat it Mon!"
"Oh so the Harem is still very much up and running eh?" She seems disappointed in me but she smiles through it, she knows that Judey will be Judey! Her brother told her I'm a man whore who will break her heart, never ever get involved with the Judey Wanda...Wes knows best!

 "I wouldn't say that, some of the girls from school come round to hang out is all! Since I'm kinda up in the air about my future right now I spend my time relaxing before I get a job and work for a living y'know?" I chuckle half-heartedly trying so hard to be cool but failing miserably! And just as one of my sisters leaves us be...

 ...the other one is here to torture me! "Hey Wanda how's things? I miss seeing you at school, you're so pretty, so are you like still with Scott Holden?"
"I am, yes. Although he and Nathan are in Selvadorado until we start university so I'm only seeing him on Facetime or Skype these days!"
"Shame!" Hazel snorts, she still has the hots for the evil twin's good twin?

 "Then why are you sniffing around my big brother may I ask?" Geez Hazel! Why are you spoiling my whole fucking life???
"Hazel get gone will you?"
"I'm just asking, so we're having a party here this weekend and you're welcome to come!" We are? What the actual fuck Hazel??? "Yeah, I would say invite the Holden twins and the gang but it seems they're unavailable!"

 "Cool!" Wanda beams, "Wes and I will definitely be there, Jairo is with Scott and Nathan and Ronan is working for his dad in Sulani!"
"Ah well seems pointless having a party really Hazel!" My conclusion makes Wanda sad, oh what the hell, party it is then! "But we should totally still do it!"

Hazel smirks at me, she knows exactly what she's doing the little mixer! "Yay, it'll be fun to just hang out and chill!" Yeah she doesn't quite grasp the context of chill, innocent little teenager that she is!

"Well I'll see you both then! Oh and don't say anything but Inara dumped Wes last week!"
"Oh no, how? Why?" Hazel gasps.
"No idea, she said they'd grown up from each other, whatever that means! She took off to Britechester on an early access degree in some science project. Something to do with suspicious activity recorded in Strangerville? Anyway he's pretty down about it so..."
"They were so good together as well!" And this prompts me to end their girly convo.
"Right ladies, I have stuff to do so I'll be, um, on my way!"

Through the corner of my eye I see my little sister smirking and winking at Wanda as she says goodbye to us both. She is a real troublemaker that one!

But then I find her in the kitchen looking down, probably because Wanda and Scott are still together while the perfect couple of Inara and Wesley aren't! I mean honestly, Wanda and Scott are like the opposite of each other, how the hell are they still an item?

Regardless of how sad she looks, I'm not gonna let her get away with her little stunt! I'm still gonna chew her out over this party announcement! "Way to go nut, now we have to organise a party? You're a piece of work, you really are!"
"Oh shut up Judey, you know you want to be alone with Wanda while her boyfriend is in Selvadorado being Indiana Jones or whatever!"
"And this doesn't affect you at all then?" She scoffs at me, yeah I hit a nerve!

"Hey I never said there wasn't something in it for me! Just remember only one of us is pretending to act all cool over the love of our life being detached from their significant other!" And just as I get rid of one irritating sibling, another starts bending my ear!
"A party Jude? Of all the irresponsible..."
"Yeah, right? Hazel is so dead for having a party this weekend and I am totally on your side here Ches!" Chester glowers at me, he doesn't believe our perfect little sister is responsible for this! Fuck him!
"When are you going to stop being such an annoyance Jude?"
"Hey I'll stop pissing people off when they stop pissing me off, deal?"

Dad and Monica join the fray, I'm just waiting for him to start on me! The problem child who always makes waves and hurts the family, only this time it's not me! Jack ass!!! Monica asks him what he thinks about a party at the weekend and his answer actually surprises me, "Well Mon Mon, your brothers are adults now so where's the harm? I'm sure Chester and Jude will keep everything under control, am I right?"

He's looking at me with a smile, a loving smile! It's the same smile he always gives me, but this time I see it for what it really is! He loves me, I'm not a burden, I'm his son! Did it really take me this long to realise that he is a good father? That everything he ever said or did was for my own good? That all he wanted was to protect and love me? I'm such an idiot! I've lashed out, I've said some vile things, but a father's love never dies!

"You bet dad!" I answer him confidently, "We'll both make sure it's just a chilled out get together, heck even grandpa's invited as a guest this time, not to make the drinks! It's a party for all ages!"

"Well that's settled then! I have to work this weekend but your mother is really excited to meet Violet so Chessy make sure you have her come over and introduce her to the fam huh?" That glint in his eye as he looks at me, is that pride? What is happening? Am I a grown up now? Do I finally get it?

Monica is rambling on about cake and a mix tape or something as I still can't get my head around the change in my relationship with my father!

I have this urge to be close to him, to soak up his wisdom and his love! Something I have never wanted, all through my teens I wished he would just disappear, right now it hurts to think of him not being around! I love my dad, I'm only just feeling it now! "I wish you could be there dad, can't you get some time off?" Dad looks surprised that I actually want him around!

And after staring at me for a very long time, trying to work out what the catch is, he half smiles and replies, "I'll see what I can arrange, maybe try and get off early! I'm not promising but...we'll see!" I want to say sorry, for all the mean and unbearable things I said and did to him! But sorry just doesn't feel like enough, all I can do is smile back at him and say,
"I hope you can make it!"

What the fuck is happening to me? First I get this epiphany with my dad, and now as I watch this movie about student life and their hijinks antics, I'm contemplating following Chessy's lead and applying for university! It looks like fun, but movies always do make things look cooler than they are, still Chessy had a good time there...

...his robot is cool, yeah I didn't warm to Johnny 5 in the beginning but every relationship I've ever had started off rocky so...I can do this! I can study and make something with my life! I was a grade A pupil in school! I could so make a robot too!

Oh who am I kidding? I'm still a loser! Who would take this piece of crap seriously? I'm a degenerate, a delinquent, a shameful stain on this family! I know Wanda might love me if I was at university, student life, I'd be boyfriend material for sure then! Hell even Wes might see me in a different light! I wanna be good, please say there's a chance for my redemption? I didn't steal, do drugs, cheat on tests, skip school, screw around and catch STD's! I just had an attitude, surely that's forgivable?

CHESTER:

This party, colour me surprised when Jude was telling the truth and that Hazel had organised it! Grandpa came dressed up and beaming! I was so happy he was here, he told me Gamma was coming later, good because Violet had agreed to meet the clan!

Monica giggles as grandpa doesn't know what to do with himself, I can see him itching to go behind that bar and show his moves! "Grandpa you look dapper this evening!"
"Thank you Monica, I'm here to party for once! No mixing drinks for me..."

"...sadly!" Caleb Vatore is a man of simple pleasures and mixing cocktails is one of those simple pleasures. Right now I see his emotions are mixed, never mind the drinks, as he usually sees a party from afar, not tonight!

I haven't seen Violet since we graduated, yeah we have called and texted but we've both been catching up with real life so since we got back that face to face just hasn't happened. My little sisters interrogate her, Hazel recognises her from drama club or something, I can never keep up with girly chat!

"Alone at last!" I missed her so much, I can't wait to marry her! Dad says I have to wait until his heir is chosen, it's torture! I want us to start our life together now!
"Chester I missed you, your sisters are sweet by the way!" Sweet? Try living with them!

I forget we're in a room full of my family and friends, I just go for it and kiss her! It's been a while! Monica delights in embarrassing me as the bar lady Jude has hired is disgusted by PDA!

"Wow, thought you'd never come up for air!" Monica mumbles.
"Please shut up Mon Mon!" Violet giggles at my blushing face, she thinks I'm cute when I'm bashful! I just hate being the butt of my sisters' jokes all the time!

JUDE:

The party is in full swing as I head over to get a drink, I'm happy to see dad actually made it! My heart feels warm and glowy seeing him with grandpa. Their relationship is so solid, I want that with dad, I really do!

"And then Cole said to Drake, daddy loves me better because my hair is spikier than yours! Isn't that just adorable?" My grandpa is enjoying being a dad again, having my dad was a big part of his life. My aunts were great but grandpa always wanted a son, then came my dad! Only son of Caleb Vatore, until uncle Drake and Cole were born! It's weird calling two little boys my uncles, but I suppose having a vampire father and grandparents is weird anyway so...no judgy Judey here!

I feel whole now, I feel part of the Smallwood/Vatore dynasty! I was always on the outside looking in, feeling left out. It was of my own doing though, I see this now. Whatever lifted the veil from my eyes and my brain, I'm grateful! This peaceful feeling is amazing, and not being at war with my dad? Even fucking better! "Glad you made it dad!" I mumble in passing, then I see his chest puff out with pride!
"Yeah, me too!" I hear his voice crack, why was I such a little shit? Grandpa laments that it's lovely to see us getting along, I can't argue with him it feels awesome!

People are everywhere, what do I expect? It's a party! I just want some peace and quiet for a minute to process the new me, but I'm always drawn to her like a moth to a flame...Wanda! Szara happens to be here with her annoying voice and her exagerations! "Hey girls!"
"Hi Jude!" Wanda greets me sweetly, while Szara purrs and winks at me.
"Hey there Judey boy!"

I'm a poor bloke caught between a rose and a thorn! There's a prick joke in there somewhere but I'm not in the mood! Szara is zapping my happy away very quickly! "So wanna go down to the basement while the others are busy? We can be alone for once!"
"No thanks Szara, this is a party and I need to be sociable!" She huffs at my answer as I feel Wanda smiling beside me, my rose!

I try to forget the thorn is there and decide now might be the time to get some friendly advice from a sensible person, "So I was thinking about university after our chat the other day and..." Szara starts to laugh, and I see Wanda is annoyed by this but her smile always remains. Wanda always was the includer, the kind and friendly one who accepted all walks of life regardless of their attitude or behaviour!

I turn my attention to the thorny heckler, "What's so funny Szara? What part of my wanting to go to uni amused you?"
"That part, Judey you're no academic!"
"I disagree, Jude was top of our class three years running! He's an A student Szara, he has the grades to get in!" Thank you Wanda!

"Do what you like Judey, maybe you'll find more success on campus with the girls and finally be able to get it up!" Oh my fucking God, she didn't!
"What?" I'm just stunned, I don't know what to say or where to look! It's one thing to say it to my brother, but Wanda?
"Oh come on Judey, how many of us have you had down there in the basement and your condoms are lying there unopened! Nothing gets you in the mood, not touching it or seeing us all naked, your penis is dead!"
"Well I'm sorry that I get nervous Szara! So sorry for being a virgin geez didn't know it was a crime!" Did I just say that? In front of Wanda? Why is this happening? In front of Wanda!!!

I can't look at her, there is complete and utter silence in the room. I want to curl up and die, I want a hole to swallow me up and take me to hell! I want to be dead! Finally I hear her sweet voice, "I'm a virgin too!" I wanna kiss her, I really do! Not because she and Scott haven't done the dirty deed, but because she is trying to dampen down my embarrassment! Sweet girl of mine, I love you!

I look at her then, so grateful for her being there. Yeah Szara wanted to shame me in front of the love of my life, it backfired! Jude one, Szara zero! "Wanda that's your business I..."
"No I'm not ashamed, and neither should you be Jude! If you don't want to have sex with any of them...then don't!" She says it so matter of factly that I'm bowled over by her confidence.
"Yeah, that's what it is! I don't want any of them so..."
"Wait!" Szara interrupts my speech, fuck off woman!

"What do you mean you don't want any of us? That's stupid! There's something wrong with your dick Judey! It doesn't work, you can't get hard, it's not normal!" I can, just not for you or any of your other mucky little friends! "Boys are horny all the time, you're not, you have problems!"
"Could it be that you're just not attractive enough?" She lets out a squeal and her cheeks go beetroot red.

"No, YOUR DICK IS BROKEN!!!" Sheesh, hit a nerve there I think! "ALL THE BOYS WANT ME EXCEPT YOU! WHY?"
"Calm down Szara, leave him alone! This is mean!" Wanda defends me even now, I love her so much, she is the one I can get it up for no problem! I think of her and boom, sticks out like a sore thumb!
"Yeah I'm...I'm gonna...um...go!" I need to leave before I say something I will really regret, like how Szara is a bad kisser and Sam has body odour. Asherah makes dolphin noises and Georgia is way too clingy! They're not perfect either, but I'll keep that to myself, try and be a gentleman!

As I excuse myself and leave, I hear Wanda lay into Szara like I've never heard before! Wanda is always so sweet, I've never seen this side to her like ever! "I can't believe you would be so horrible to Jude just to make yourself feel better! Not all men will sleep with anyone just for the sake of it!"
"Um, did you not pay attention all through high school? Judey is a boy slut! He's into anything with breasts!"
"Clearly not?" I leave them to bicker, I need some fresh air!

"And how would you know? You're the only one of us that hasn't shown an interest in him! Why are you so quick to defend him now? You do remember how he moved from one of us to the other like we were toys he grew bored of and tossed aside?"

"Oh I remember everything! I'm not blind or deaf, he was unhappy and none of you made him feel any better! Don't pretend to be so innocent, he wanted female physical contact and some love and you gold digging bitches were in it for what you could get too! Szara don't try and fool me, I'm a fucking witch and I have eyes and ears and if you ever speak to him like that again? If you don't leave Jude Smallwood the fuck alone? I'll make sure you have neither!"

I can't seem to get any peace, it's cold outside so I opted for a quiet room, there is no such thing here! Another two of my Harem are talking about me and my limp dick! Wonderful! Like I said, they just didn't do it for me! I sneak out before they catch on that I'm there, they're so intently arguing over me I'm practically invisible!

Peace at last! Freezing, but peaceful! "Jude?" Shit! Wait, Wanda? Oh man, as if I'm not embarrassed enough! So what if I didn't have sex with any of those women? I was saving myself, yes you heard right, for Wanda! If I can't have her, I'll stay a virgin forever! I don't fucking care!
"Wanda it's freezing out here, get inside before you catch your death!"
"No I...needed to make sure you were alright!"

I gather the courage to finally look at her, she's so beautiful! She's too good for me, her brother was right! It doesn't stop me from loving her though! "I'm fine now let's get back inside!"
"Damn it Jude, talk to me!"

"I can't, I'm embarrassed and cold and just so fucking tired of this! Wanda you know how I feel about you, you know that if Wes hadn't threatened me away from you I'd have grabbed you and made you my girlfriend a long time ago!"
"Jude..."
"No we can't talk anymore, we can't be friends because it's not enough for me! I don't want to be around you anymore, it hurts me too much! If I can't have you then I don't wanna see you with someone who can!"

"Please Jude don't do this I...can't not be around you! That will hurt me too much! I always thought you hated me, that you flirted with me to annoy my brother! What you just said I...I had no idea!"

"Sure you didn't! It's been going on for years now Wanda! Wes has warned me never to go there with you! I can't be with any of those shallow, vapid girls because all I've ever wanted is you! And now I have to leave, goodbye Wanda!"

I feel her grab my arm, spin me around and pull my face towards hers, what the fuck is happening? She totally ruined my grand exit! My final goodbye to her, letting go of what I can't have...

What the fuck??? Wanda Wolfe is kissing me? What do I do? I just stand there like an idiot. I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her back, is this for real? She's with Scott Holden for fuck's sake!

When I finally do come to my senses and grab hold of her too, kissing her back and loving every minute of it, we are interrupted! "Holy fucking hell Smallwood!" Wesley!

I try to push away but Wanda doesn't seem to care that her twin brother has caught us, she pulls me harder towards her and kisses me even more. "Time to go Wanda, me and Jude need to have a talk!" How do I convince him it was her doing not mine? I can't, and I won't throw her under the bus like that!

She only lets me go when she's ready and not a moment before, and when she does Wes gets right to it, "I told you, I warned you!" I can see sparks emitting from his fingertips, don't piss off a warlock!
"Wes I can explain, it won't happen again I swear!"
"I told you, not my sister, never my sister! Don't touch her, don't breathe on her, don't even look at her!" I hear Wanda shriek in annoyance behind me.

"Ugh Wesley I can kiss who I want, I can see who I want, I can have sex with who I want! Stay out of my life!"
"Not him Wanda, anyone but him! He's not good enough for you!" I've heard enough, he always puts me down and I'm sick of it!
"Wesley I'm going to university to get a degree, to get a decent job and work for a living! I'm going to be the man she deserves!"
"Jude you already are, don't listen to him! Wesley I'm sorry Inara dumped you, but don't take it out on us!" Wanda, my beacon, my ray of sunshine! You always raise me up and I love you for it!

Oh great, and now Hazel has come to see the show! "Wes please, whatever you're gonna do, just don't take it out on Wanda! Punish me, I'm to blame!"
"And what about Scott? Huh?" Neither of us have anything to say to that, I honestly don't know where he comes in, he is her boyfriend! "Wanda get inside, Asherah is looking for you!" So it's like that is it?

So I'm damned whatever I do! If I obey Wes, I lose Wanda! If I fight for Wanda, I lose Wes! An impossible situation, but only one of them would ever forgive me eventually and I know which one! Does Wanda even want me? Was she just trying out the bad boy for size? And what about Scott? Wesley had a point!

I've loved Wanda Wolfe since I first laid eyes on her, I knew right then that she was the girl for me! I acted like a little twerp to try and be cool, to try and be someone I wasn't! I want to be my dad, I know that now! He is my hero, he is a retired spy and a military officer! He is a loving husband, a phenomenal father despite having to deal with a shitty kid like me, he is the ultimate human goal! My hatred when I was a teen, it wasn't hatred at all...

...it was fucking envy! He is a hard act to follow! I owe it to everyone I love to try though, Chester will help me, right?

Until I can know for sure that Wanda Wolfe loves and wants me, those condoms are staying unopened! I am staying unopened! I need to prove myself to everyone, I need to earn her and her love! I will, I'll show you Wesley! I'll show you that your best friend is the guy you doubted, I'm worthy Wes! I'll fucking show you!

Oh great! "You kissed Wanda?" News travels fast huh?
"No, of course not! You're dreaming sister!"

"Hey, does this mean she and Scott are over?" Typical, she only cares about her precious Scott! 
"I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"I HATE YOU!!!" Join the queue sweetie! Everybody hates the Judey, but someday I'll prove all of you motherfuckers wrong!

CHESTER:

Hazel came breezing in from the basement telling everyone that Jude and Wanda Wolfe were kissing in the back garden! I confronted him about it and he flat out denied it saying how impossible that was because she had a boyfriend! Now the old Jude would have boasted about it and been crude, but this new model? I don't know!

The girls, who we refer to as his Harem, that Jude spends most of his time with are kinda down in the dumps and so far he has avoided all of them at this party. He is changing, and I have no idea what brought it on!

On the plus side, mum and Violet met! They got along like they've been friends forever! That is a relief for me, my mum means the world to me as does Vi! I'm gonna marry that girl and it's essential that she is loved by my family just as much as I love her! "She's wonderful Chessy!" Mum gushes, yep success!
"I know!"

"Look I know you're desperate to marry her sweetheart but it's important to your father that the passing of the legacy goes without a hitch! Violet will still be there when it's done!" I understand that, as I gaze lovingly at my fiancee, but it's so damn hard!
"Yeah mum, I get it! It will all be okay!"

Jude comes into the kitchen sheepishly, where has he been? I'm starting to think that this rumour Hazel started might be true!

I make my way over to interrogate him again, but grandpa distracts me with his mutterings of how bad the bar tender is! "Where did you get this...this...I have no idea what she is but her drinks...well stink! Move aside old woman and watch a professional at work!" After I stop him from being rude to the poor woman, I go on the lookout for Jude again.

There is definitely tension brewing between him and Wanda, no doubt about it! Wanda is glaring at him and he's avoiding all contact! Jude's always adored Wanda, when we shared a room he would cry out her name in his sleep. It wasn't in ecstasy either, he was crying for her, like he needed her and it would often break my heart!

Grandpa, being grandpa, susses out what's going on and does my work for me. "Something you need to talk about there Judey?"
"What? Oh, no grandpa everything's fine!" I see him steal little glances at her, oh Jude what have you done?
"I just heard that you and the Wolfe girl were...getting close!" And now he does something that totally has me baffled! He gets angry and defends her honour!
"Absolute nonsense grandpa, lies made up by an over-imaginative teenage girl! Hazel talks so much shit! You do realise she wants Scott Holden to break up with Wanda so she can be with him? Don't listen to her!"

"Well..." Grandpa seems as shocked as I am, cocky Jude has really changed! "...as long as you're sure, you know I'm always here if..."
"Yes I know, thanks grandpa! I'll deal with Hazel myself don't you worry!" Plastering on a fake smile, Jude leaves the kitchen quietly.

I see Wanda's eyes follow him, there is a want in them too! Something did happen, I know it! Jude wants to deny it, for Wanda? For himself? I don't know what's happening but Wes is also watching Jude leave, he's forcing a smile, he knows something too! 

So just what the hell is going on?

To Be Continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)