Sunday 8 April 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER NINE: TO HAVE AND TO HOLD?

 I'm speechless! So Falu is for real after all? He wants to marry me not run away at the first sign of trouble! I accept, my head gets no say in this at all!

 As he places the beautiful ring on my finger, I feel a wave of calm wash over me, as if this was my destiny! A red sim...saving me from loneliness?

 Mother always said...oh screw what mother always said! To feel love for someone, to BE loved by someone...it's the most amazing feeling in the world! Falu Scarlet is my soul mate, the other half of me! He's my forever love!

 I got promoted again, I'm getting there! But I have something to do today! And I need to set Gracula free! He has been a great companion but now I must make room for my Falu! My Red Devil!!!

 It's only been 12 hours since I saw him last but it feels like 1200 years! Too long, I can't wait to see him! I think about his handsome red face and that gorgeous toned body, I'm going to marry that guy! Oh I'm so excited! Mrs Falu Scarlet...I can't wait!

 When he does appear, to go over wedding plans,  I give him his wedding present early! This is his test! Or so it was supposed to be...but it ends up being mine! I eagerly blurt out "Move in with me! We can marry in the garden!" He says he'd love to!

 It's the big day, as I walk down the aisle I see a little tear form and roll down Falu's cheek! As i stand facing my husband-to-be, he looks me in the eyes and whispers "you sure you wanna do this?"
"As sure as I've ever been!" I giggle and bring out his ring...

 ...and then I say my carefully prepared vows...
"Falu, from the moment I saw you I knew there was something special between us! But my mother's words echoed through my head and stopped me from declaring my true feelings! So now I say them to you, loud and proud and true...I love you! I promise to be your devoted wife and spend the rest of my life with you, I give you my heart, soul, mind and body! I give you my all, my husband!"

 He sniffs a little and wipes his sleeve over his eyes, then brings out my ring...
"Indigo, you were calling to me as I turned the corner that day, and I've been yours ever since! I'm completely committed to you and hope that you never feel lonely or abandoned ever again because I'm the forever kinda deal! You're my one and only! I had my heart broken before by a blue sim like your mother did, but I have never given up on love...because love brought you to me! Our hearts beat as one, now and forever! I love you forever!"

 I am now Mrs Falu Scarlet! Our first kiss as husband and wife is the best kiss we've ever had... there have been some amazing kisses! I don't ever want to let him go, my Falu! My Red Prince Charming...

 ...my magical soulmate! So I did it...I really did get married!

 Looking into his eyes, a panic strikes my heart! Forever?

 This is forever?
"You okay my darling?"
"Yes Falu, of course...why wouldn't I be!"

"This is the happiest day of my life!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH Loved this post Aww bless the new couple :)

    Great Chapter LJ:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)