Tuesday 3 April 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER EIGHT: SEIZE THE MOMENT!

So how do you get over someone like Indigo? Well I pour myself completely into my career, and it works...

 ...for a while! I get better and better, I climb the ladder of success...

...but she's never too far from my thoughts...

...or from my heart! I go to sleep and she's haunting my dreams, a song comes on the radio and she's trampling all over my train of thought steam rolling her way through my brain! Yep I've got it bad!

 My dream was to be the best magician in the world! I'm quickly reaching that dream...

 ...I stun people with my performances, but it all means nothing without her!

 A chance meeting at a Simfest makes up my mind, either she loves me or she doesn't...simple as that!

But I have to find out one way or the other! I make my way over and I show her how I feel...

 ...and she responds! As our lips touch once again, an electric shock runs through my body, a surge! She makes me feel alive!

 And even though my heart was once broken by a blue sim...I want to give it to Indigo and share my life with her forever...

 "Falu? What are you doing?"

I honestly do not know, but it feels right!

 "Indigo Jacaranda? Will you marry me?"
"FALU! I..."

A lump forms in my throat, my heart begins to pound and reverberates in my ear drums! It feels like hours waiting for her answer, although I'm sure it's only seconds! Why did i do this in front of so many people???

 "Yes Falu...YES!"

And my heart rate slows, the ring almost slides out of my grip my hands are sweating so much! But everything is as it should be...

 I slip the ring on her finger, the realisation hits me! She's MINE!

 "Falu, the ring...it's...beautiful!"

I have my Indigo! I'm complete! This purple sim that came into my life and turned it around! Sapphire Cyan accepted my proposal, then left me standing at the altar like a fool...if Indigo was to do the same...it would surely break me forever!

To BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)