Monday 9 April 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER TEN: SURPRISE!!!

 Mr and Mrs Falu Scarlet! I can hardly believe it! And so it begins...our life together as husband and wife!

"Falu why are we here?"
 "I have a surprise for you!"
I've brought her to the Purple Palace, a house she has had her little purple eyes on since she moved to Starlight Shores! I've been saving my money, I've reached level 8 of my career and I'm making a substantial amount of income!

 Indigo has never asked for much...well...she really hasn't asked for anything since the day I met her, just to be true and love her...unspoken requests, but requests nonetheless! So here it is, her dream home!

 "It's yours!" I whisper in her ear, she lets out a childish squeal of delight! And I am rewarded with a tender kiss...

...a tender kiss that leads to a passionate one! Yep I think she's happy!

 As the sun begins to set, we settle into our new home and for the first time since we got married, Indigo Scarlet snuggles up to me in our new bed and sighs with content.

 "Falu, you're the best husband in the world, I love you!" and she means it most sincerely! I know she had doubts before and after we were married, but this seems to have dispelled her fears! I did something good...something right!

 We've been living in the new house for three months now and today Indigo approached me nervously...oh God what's going on?
"Falu my love? Please don't freak out but..." oh yeah that really will put me at ease!

 "...I'm pregnant! I did the test...we're having a baby!"
"Uh..."

 "...a BABY!!! Indigo that's..."

 "...AWESOME!!! Oh so much to prepare! I'm so excited...and proud of you!"

 I can see the relief wash over her pretty purple features, I forget her mother was abandoned when she fell pregnant with her...but this is all I ever wanted...a family with the woman I love!

 I caress her little rounded belly tenderly, our baby is in there, growing! I'm so...I just wanna cry...good tears good tears! Oh yes these are good tears! What's with me? I cried at our wedding, I'm crying over our unborn baby...gosh I'll never make it through the birth!

 It's been a fairly smooth pregnancy so far, Indigo has only been sick a couple of times. And as her belly expands, she becomes more radiant! I feel our baby kick and my heart leaps with every knock...there is life in there, and I helped create it!

 "Falu?" She whispers sweetly as I close my eyes and tap her belly to the beat of the kicks,
"Yes my purple goddess?" she giggles at that and stares at the warmly lit fire,
"We really need to think of a name! I don't want to name him or her after the colour of their skin, let's go beyond the norm?"
"As you wish my love..."

 "...as you wish!"

 The time is almost here for the baby to arrive! Indigo has a few jitters. She feels she won't be a good mother! What rubbish! She will be perfect and I tell her so!

 "You feel that?"
"Yes!" she whispers, I feel her tremble and I know she is fighting back tears!

 "That's our child expressing their happiness! Hello mummy I can't wait to see you, that's what it's saying!" she giggles and her trembling stops,
"Oh Falu! You do know how to make a girl feel better don't you!"
"It's a gift...and a curse!" I laugh softly and rub her ever growing bump!

 And finally the day arrives when baby Scarlet wants to come out. I'm not allowed to be with Indigo during the birth! She is very poorly, it's the longest 16 hours of my life! I finally hear the tiny cries of a newborn infant inside the delivery room...and ten minutes later another...

 ...then seven minutes later another after that! I don't know about Indigo but I need to go and lie down after that!

 This has been the best year I have ever had! I got married, I became a father! I'm with the love of my life and I seem to have tamed her a little. All that's left is to become the master magician I always dreamed I would be!
"Falu?" again in her whispery tone she says my name,
"Yes Indigo?"
"We're going to be alright aren't we?"

 "Look down at your feet my love, what do you think?

 "I think we're doing just fine!"
"Yes we are!"

Shade, Rainbow and Hue have completed us! As we settle down after eating much birthday cake, our newly aged one year olds sit at our feet...yeah life is good!

THE END!

6 comments:

  1. Oh golly I just read it over and I made myself cry! What a plonker! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its skippykitch i loved this chapter they are all so cute will u be doing a second story and hows the story comeing whith the group of sims sory forgot the name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get episode 2 of my rejects story done now that this is finished. I was going to do a small sequel with the triplets having to live with two very famous and successful parents, I might, might not. Thanks for reading! XD

      Delete
  3. They look so cute together, and their kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I particularly love the boy baby, Hue, he has a mixture of Falu's hair and eyes with Indigo's skin! Wonder how they'd look grown up ;o)

      Delete
    2. Awwwww The kids are ADORABLLE!
      Great post as usual :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)