Friday 27 December 2019

The Smallwood Family Legacy Generation Two: A Sims 4 Story

Chapter Twenty Six: Circle of Friends.


LANDON:

I work on my artifacts to wind down after a long day. My work as a secret agent gets harder with each promotion but apparently I'm the best in the field. My athletic career helped with the stealthier side of the job. I don't enjoy it at all and I regret leaving athletics for this but the pay is amazing and the perks are pretty sweet.

One day when I retire, I'm going to take my boys to Selvadorado and show them the beauty and the mystery that enchanted me all those years ago and continues to do so even to this day. I just worry for Jude, will he ever snap outta this attitude?

JUDE:

Wes has come over to hang out, but all he seems to do is play chess with Hazel. Is he trying to piss me off? My phone rings, it's a little red head, yes I've moved from brown to red! Well, not exactly but I do like to keep my options open! "Baaaaaaaabe! I have been thinking about you allllll day!" While Wes is getting a drink of water, I flirt my little ass off with Szara Adams, she is hot and wants me so bad!

 "Your move Wesley!"
"Hey Hazel? Who's your brother talking to on the phone?"
"Um, some girl called Szara...he calls her a lot, and Tina, and Samantha..."
"Does he really?"

"Hey Jude, I've been thinking about my position over you dating my sister and how I was so against it. I thought it only fair to evaluate this position because, well let's face it, everybody deserves to be given the chance to prove that they've changed their ways. So..."

"...with much careful thought, I've reconsidered my opinion of you, I now have made up my mind for good!"
"REALLY?"
"Yeah, I now in my heart of hearts, without a doubt truly believe that you are NOT the type of guy I want dating my twin sister!"
"Huh? What happened to giving second chances?"

"I just did, you're still a man whore Jude! Hazel told me about the multiple girls you're texting and calling...so you've hammered the final nail in the coffin that contains your chances with Wanda, forever buried, never to be unearthed again!"
"But Wes..."
"See you at the party my friend, don't even THINK about going near Wanda! Have a nice evening!"

"I'm a MAN WHORE????"
"Yes Judey you are!"
"Nobody asked you Hazel, you're the reason I'm in this shit in the first place!"
"No Judey YOU'RE the reason not me!"

"It's okay. I can fix this, I can! It's not up to Wesley, it's Wanda's decision! But then I lose my best friend!"

"I only looked elsewhere because he told me I can't have her! It's his fault really!"
"Wow, your logic is so illogical!"
"SHUT UP GENIUS!"

CHESTER:

Dad has just dropped the mother of all bombs and I am so excited! He says that when Jude and I are adults he's taking us to Selvadorado! Are you shitting me right now? My dad is the best!

"So what do you think? You wanna go on a trip with your ol' dad?"
"Do I? Of course, I can't wait!"
"Well Chessy you have a few days until you're a man, so it won't be long until Jude follows and we can go." Aw man is this real?

I can't help it, as he's walking away, happy that he's made me happy, I say it! "I love you dad!" I do, with all of my heart I do! He turns his head slightly and I see a glint of a tear on his cheek.
"Love you too son!" His voice breaks when he utters the word son, and I know how fortunate I truly am to have amazing parents, some kids aren't so lucky!

I'm so pumped I can barely focus on my homework! I'm not sure whether I should tell Hazel about our boys trip, she might get upset that she's not going but she and Monica are too young! Jude seems unfazed by this big deal, he's a little jerk!

Selvadorado! Holy shit! It's my birthday on New Year's Eve, it's a few days away, we have Winterfest to get over first. Nothing will stop me from being this happy though, nothing!

Once my homework is done I ask dad to take me to the artifact room and show me his treasures for the hundredth time. He's told me his stories over and over, but still I am just as excited to hear them as I was the first time as a kid!

JESSICA:

Landon never did get round to binning Nacho's old stuff, my blood boils when I think of that Leah! She's hurt two men in my life, my husband and now my brother! No make that three, my nephew too! Poor little Ty, I offered Sawyer and his son a place to stay here if he couldn't face living in that house, but he turned me down. So the two spaces that have been left by my in-laws will be filled with something else...

Hazel is going to grow up very soon, but she doesn't seem to know how to please the gnomes in the house. Always making them mad and causing us no end of broken plumbing!

Since her latest encounter, she was so down I decided to bring this little darling into the household! His name is Oreo and he's the sweetest kitten I've ever seen! And Miss Kittie was a pretty cute baby cat!

Although Oreo is for all the family, Hazel is over the moon with him! They have a special bond that I hoped would distract her from her recent troubles, and it worked.

The previous pets come out to have a nosy at the new arrival, Hazel happily introduces them to Oreo, her cat!

JUDE:

So Chessy is all excited over this trip to Selvadorado dad is forcing us to go on when we're big boys. I don't care, it's just another way to butter us up. I know what he's up to, even if Ches is blind to his manipulative ways, dad is an ass!

He's recently had to retire from his secret agent job because it stopped being secret when he was photographed capturing one of the most dangerous criminals in the whole of Simsdom! Now he's gone and joined the army, I hate him so much! From athlete to spy to soldier...he's just being perfect on purpose to show me up, the bastard!

His latest fuck you Judey has been to make me take my kid sister to this all you can eat babefest. Wanda's party for the new girl who sounds like a dolphin!

"LOOK there's Inara! HI INARA!"
"Hey there kiddo, didn't know you were coming!"

 Gah she is so gonna embarrass me! Why do my parents hate me so much that they made me bring my little sister along to a chick buffet?

I mean look at all these hotties! Well Inara is off limits and so is Wanda but..."Hi Judey!"

"Hey there Wanda, how's it going?"
"I hope you're keeping your wandering hands and eyes to yourself tonight! This party is for Asherah to make her feel more at home here in Forgotten Hollow, don't mess it up okay?" Wanda was sweet to everyone but me, she seems to think I'm some kind of juvenile delinquent...she's probably right!

 "What do you take me for?" I pretend to be stunned at her comments.
"No flirting and no touching! I know exactly what you're like Jude Smallwood, you can talk a good game and have girls melting at your feet, not tonight!" Yeah, sure, you don't melt at my feet though do you? And even if you did, Wes would chop off my nuts for even going there! He has a 'anyone but my twin sister' rule! Shame, because she lights my fire!

 I don't know whether it's because she doesn't fall into my arms that I find her so appealing, or if it's the fact that Wes has classed her as off limits, but dayum I want her all the time! That's why I flirt with every girl with a pulse, because I can't have her! "Wanda, baby, I will be as good as gold! You have my word!"
"Good, I don't want to have to comfort some poor crying dolly bird who fell for your crap and got burned, okay?" Yes ma'am! Why is she so hot?

 "So I can't, like, even wink at Tina over there?" Wanda takes no prisoners!
"Judey!" She's got this school mistress air to her, but at the same time she's gorgeous and I just wanna run my fingers through her wavy hair!

 She's smirking, I can't understand why, until the green uniform and the huge biceps come into my view. "Uh-oh, poor Judey, looks like daddy's here to take you home!"

 Dad finds Hazel and tells me it's time to go, "Come on Judey, say your goodbyes, curfew is in 10 minutes!"

I have to get some of this pent up frustration out of my system! Georgia Lamont is cute and she's kinda been giving me the eye lately. She's alone studying in Wesley's room, so it's safe from Wanda's evil glare. "I'm so down right now Georgie!" 

"Oh my goodness Jude, why?"
"Because I'm lonely! Wes has Inara and I feel like I'm unlovable and..."
"Oh no Jude you're totally lovable!" Kaching!

 "Am I Georgie? Am I really?" I've got her where I want her, she's giving me that little smirk she does in class when I act the clown.
"You are, you know you're cute so stop acting!"

Ohhhh gurl you got me there, I'll do as I'm told though, I'll stop acting just for you and your cute little smile! "So, wanna hang out some time?"
"Jude Smallwood you are unbelievable!"
"Is that a yes?"
  
"You know it is, stop pretending you don't!"
"Georgie, babe! I never assume, it's just arrogant to do so!"

 "Look if we're going to do this, you have to promise me I'm your only girl Jude! Promise?" Oh babe, why you gotta shackle the Judey like that? Commitment? Monogamy? What are you trying to do to me???
"I promise!" What choice do I have? If I wanna shake that witch from my heart I need to let little Jude have some fun, I need to punch my V card stat!

 But who says I only have one option? There are plenty of girls worthy of popping the Judey's cherry! Like Tina O'Neal, I like blondes, she may be high maintenance but she smells amazing. "Heeeeeeeyyyyyy Tina!"
"*giggle* Hey there Smallwood!"

  JESSICA:

My cake baking was getting better, so I thought why don't I bake a nice birthday cake for Hazel? She's becoming a teen so...

 When your babies grow up it's a bittersweet moment, I found myself standing in front of a splendid cake (if I do say so myself) dreading my daughter blowing out the candles.

 But it's the circle of life; you're born, you grow, you die! "Well my little Hazel nut!" I hear my husband call from behind me, "Make a wish!" Yes, wish to stay a baby forever, please?

 Blowing out her candles and making a wish, she seems excited to be growing up. I make my own wish, for her to somehow not age, stupid I know!

I hope Hazel's teens will be kinder to her than they have been to my sweet Judey!

 Our little fam is growing up! One child left to become a teen and the eldest is close to adulthood, why oh why? That means I'm getting older too, but my darling husband...well he will never get old, and that saddens me!

 HAZEL:

"WHAT the HELL is THAT???" Monica shrieked from our bedroom. Yes we still share even though I am now a teenager, mum and dad are the worst!

 "Well Monica I'd have thought it was obvious, it's a poster, we humans like to put them on our walls to admire!"
"Since when have you been into this bubblegum pop type crap?" Ohhh, how very dare she!
"That's James Sanderson of the Hearthrobs! He's not bubblegum pop crap!"
"A BOY BAND???" It was like standing in a dog turd, the more you talked, the more the mess got...messier and spread!

Luckily Oreo was there to give me snuggles as Monica gave me an earful and stormed out of the room. "I need my own room, like yesterday Oreo!" All he could do was rub his little whiskers against me and purr.

I mean I couldn't help my feelings! Ever since I became a teen I had these raging hormones wreaking havoc inside my body and my mind. It's true I've always loved screamo bands and guys with long hair and tattoos. James Sanderson is most definitely NOT my type. I just like to look at pretty things, is that so bad?

Evidently so, Monica marched straight through to Jude of all people and told him all about the "monstrosity" on my wall.

To my surprise though, Jude was on my side. "Mon, there's nothing wrong with Hazel having a crush on a celebrity. They're harmless and more importantly they are way outta reach!" Or so I thought, all he cared about was that I didn't have feelings for a tangible person who lived in our neighbourhood. My crush on his best friend had withered and died along with my childhood body.

Chester has not stopped going on about Selvadorado since dad said he was taking him and Jude. I'm a little jealous I'm not invited but I suppose while dad is bonding with the boys, mum will have something for me and Monica to do with her. "By the way, mum and dad are going to a concert tomorrow night and they said I could have a little get together!" 
"A party? Really? Sounds dangerous, do go on." Chester scoffs,
"Nah, it's just to welcome the Holden twins to Forgotten Hollow! I sit with them at lunch and they're pretty cool dudes!" That is true, I've befriended Scott Holden recently and he's super nice as well as cute.

I didn't even know he had a twin until one day I started chatting away to who I thought was Scott, but turned out to be his almost identical brother Nathan. He stared at me like I had two heads and just walked away, rude, never forgetting that in a hurry...so embarrassing!

I was actually over at their house yesterday, Scott asked me to help him with his chemistry homework because he's not that smart, but what he lacks in intelligence he more than makes up for with his charm and sense of humour. Of course having to stomach Nathan was a downside to my visit. Can anyone say arrogant cockweasel?

We'd just come down from Scott's room, he claimed that I'd tired him out with all the learning and proceeded to snooze next to me on the couch. Nathan was watching some sports show and shouting at the T.V., "Aw c'mon that was IN!" Neanderthal!

I looked at him with disbelief, how could two people be so identical physically but mentally be so different! His shouting awoke his twin who grumbled a little but then switched the channel to the news. It was a segment about vampirism being on the rise. "Well, I never really noticed!" Scott mumbled sweetly.

The neanderthal threw himself down between us, rude again, and focused on the report, "Ugh, dang bloodsuckers, taking our jobs and our women! What next? Zombie epidemic?"
"You are a prejudiced asshole!" I heard myself saying before I could consider keeping it in my head.

Scott got up to answer the ringing doorbell, the first frost had appeared that morning signalling the beginning of winterfest so whoever it was would be freezing out there. That left me with this...this...abomination and his stupid comments! "Well my little lilac friend, there will be no more blood left in the world if they take over!"
"THEY? Are you aware that my brother, my father and his siblings, my grandmother and grandfather are all vampires?"
"Yes!" He replied flatly, son of a...

I had no time to get into this stupid debate with this idiot, because my attention was completely on the green eyed Adonis that had entered the room! My mouth spread into a huge smile, I didn't care if my gap was showing.

I had never seen such a beautiful boy in all of my life. Sure James Sanderson watched over me while I slept but he was just a fantasy! This was a real, in the flesh human being who had me feeling all tingly in places I never even knew could tingle!

The twins introduced him as Jairo Dobson, wow what a unique and sexy name! He smiled up at me and I wanted to just die, I could barely look at him as Scott and Nathan exchanged glances. "Hi Hazel, you're in my English class!" Jairo greeted me, oh my days I didn't even notice! I noticed him now though, that was for sure!

A few girls arrived shortly after him and one of them plopped herself down in the room with us while the others headed upstairs. The boys' parents were rarely around and left them to do what they wanted. Nathan chuckled and looked over at Jairo, "She didn't know, you know why right? Because you suck at English and she's a brain box hehe!" How did he even know that? Was Scott talking about me???

Scott's best friend, Ronan Wheatley arrived just as I began to lay into Nathan, "Why don't you keep your stupid opinions to yourself you bigoted piece of sh..."
"HEY BRO YOU MADE IT!" Scott shouted over me to Ronan as he scanned the room and said,
"Yeah, kinda walked into something huh?"

"Bigoted?" Nathan craned his neck to eyeball me.
"Yes, your archaic views on vampires quite frankly make me sick!" Scott looked so embarrassed, everyone did, except Nathan who kept on staring at me.
"I was joking, to get a rise out of you? Because you're so stuffy!" Insufferable twat!

All I could do was stare back at him in disbelief, he smirked a little and called to Jairo, "So Jairo, remember when you wanted to be a vampire hunter and make money from all the bloodsuckers you decapitated?" He knew I liked him, that's why he was being a total douche! Jairo mumbled an embarrassed,
"When I was a kid Nate playing a video game, jeez why do I tell you anything!" Nathan still smirked, he thought he'd shock me with this revelation when he only made me hate him more! His stare was unnerving...

...so I excused myself and headed upstairs for the bathroom. I overheard two girls in Scott's room discussing my brother, not Jude, but Chester! They both wanted him, eeeuuughhh! 

The first girl was talking about how rich our family was, "Like totally loaded, the Smallwoods have a title too! Any heir will be Lord or Lady Bethany!" The second girl, I now knew as Bethany sighed and said,
"I dunno Debi, Chester seems like a really nice boy. I think you need to concentrate on getting to know him rather than wanting to marry him for a title and money." Debi and Bethany went back and forth until I couldn't take any more and I went home.

Chessy's party was in full swing, this blonde girl introduced herself as Bethany Marsh, clearly one of the girls who was wanting a piece of my brother the other night. She was cute, and friendly so maybe I'd let her intentions slide since she wasn't the worst.

Chester was wearing a Gucci jacket that I totally knew was not his, "Ta-daaaaaaa!" He was so proud of it too.

"What the hell are you wearing Chessy?"
"Nate gave it to me for putting on the party, cool huh? He has one too!" Ugh, that beast! Why was he corrupting my big brother? My sweet and pure big brother!

Even though Chester wasn't a worry for my parents, they drafted in Aunt Stacey and Uncle Sawyer to chaperone the party. Also grandpa Caleb insisted he come and make some non alcoholic cocktails for us. How sweet!

And that's when I was introduced to the other half of the We Love Chester fan club, Bethany's cousin Debi Griffin! She was a little minx if ever I met one! I did not like her and she was not getting her claws into my Chessy!

She was a wiley one though, she got all up in my face backing Chessy up over his smokin' hot new jacket! "It's awful Chessy take it off!" I cried in disgust.
"Aww I think it brings out the colour of your sweet berry skin Ches!" Ugh, pass me a bucket I'm gonna barf!
"See Hazel nut? I'm cute in it, please let me keep it?" Like I was his mother he pleaded with me and gave me those puppy eyes, as I rolled mine.

"Well nobody asked you anyway you flame haired hussy!" Yes I have a tendency to blurt out my feelings without thinking first.
"Excuse me?"
"Debi just knows good taste when she sees it!" Oh Debi? Bingo, she's the gold digging trollop who wants Chessy for his title and his wealth! Bitch!
"Debi doesn't get a say, as your sister I ask you to change now please!"

"Yo, nice jacket!" Some blond drip of water in need of a good feed butted in.
"Yeah Randolph it is isn't it!" Debi glared at me.
"Hazel why are you being like this?" Because Nathan gave you that jacket and he's a jerk, I wanted to say, Chessy looked so hurt I felt terrible.
"Yeah HAZEL!" Debi wouldn't let up, "Give your brother a break, and do one!"

Chester didn't like that, "Debi you do one, don't you ever speak to my little sister like that again! Either behave or go home!" Aww thanks Chessy!

Debi gave me the dirtiest look for what felt like years, then she muttered, "Fine, I take it back, Hazel I'm sorry!" She wasn't though, she just hated me for getting in the way of her wedding plans, well suck it bitch! There was no sign of the jacket giving sleaze bag anywhere, good! Maybe he thought better of it after his narrow minded view of vampires!

JUDE:

This party sucked balls! Not only were my Aunt, Uncle and grandfather here to keep an eye out, on me not Ches no doubt, but none of my babes were here yet. There was a cute girl sitting across from me, she said nothing but just sat there smiling and bobbing her head to the music playing in the background. Uncle Sawyer was over my shoulder making me feel uncomfortable when Ches sat down at the table wearing a Gucci jacket! Where in the hell did he get that???

The girl I'd been admiring all night got up and left, what happened next I could not believe my eyes! Chester Smallwood you dark horse!

"Hey, you dawg! I saw you check that girl's butt out right there!"
"What?" Yeah I got him, he was blushing. He was going to be a fully grown ass man soon so I could understand why he was beginning to notice and appreciate the female frame.
"You heard me Chester!"
"I did not, and I deny all accusations!"
"Then why can't you even turn around now? Is it because you've been caught?"
"Fuck off Jude!" Wow, hit a nerve there. My big brother was straight, at least now I knew because I'd had my doubts, welcome to the horny club my friend!

HAZEL:

I made the fatal error of telling Annabel Keen that I had a cat and from that moment on I was subjected to every cat video she had found on Youtube, ugh! Double ugh came when I noticed Nathan bloody Holden was here after all! Wearing an identical jacket to the one he gave my brother! Scott wasn't here though, I wondered if he was still speaking to me after my outburst the other day, he was really quiet in Chem class!

"He's pretty cute, I wonder if he likes red heads!" Annabel mumbled dreamily, she was Dina Caliente's daughter so red ran in the family via her Aunt Nina and her grandmother Katrina.
"You can't possibly be serious? He's a total knuckle dragger!"
"I think he's handsome, his hair is way better than his brother's!" Yeah but his attitude needs a lot of work! Scott can change his hair, but Nathan can never change his arrogance!

Jude was on his best behaviour while Aunt Stacey and Uncle Sawyer were watching. I think he was also trying to show grandpa what a good boy he could be so that him and Gamma would take him in, I mean he's talked about running away from home so much that I wouldn't be surprised if he took off to Newcrest!

I couldn't even enjoy my carbonara in peace without fuck face standing in my light and clearing his throat, "That looks nice, is it?"
"Yummy!" Not even Nathan Holden was going to put me off of my carbonara, no way!
"Is this seat taken?" Okay maybe he was!
"No, knock yourself out!" I smiled sweetly, grabbed my plate and left him to it. Fuck you bully boy!

I had to laugh at his face, and at the sight of Monica doing the dishes while Jude growled at her "Scrub harder!" while he played with his phone. Yeah Judey, you have a long way to go before you're a saint!

A little while later, I spotted that big lug with a face that would turn milk sour. No idea what had gotten into him. But then my heart began to beat so wildly when tall dark and green eyed came into my kitchen! Oh Jairo, you stud!

I sat with my Aunt and Uncle discussing the importance of homework, blah, when I spotted him! He listened in with a chuckle as Stacey laid into Sawyer about his lazy ass, her words not mine!

I nearly died when he waved to me while talking to Annabel. Was that a little wink? Nah, he'd barely looked the road I was on since we met at Scott and Nathan's the other day. I tried to speak to him in English but he either spoke to someone else or he kept his head down.

And although he was here, at my house at my brother's party and waved at me, he would rather speak to anyone but me! Why did he not want to talk to me? It hurt my heart so much! Was it because I was the class genius?

Whatever it was, that wave was all I was gonna get as he made his way around the kitchen and chatted away like I was invisible!

But then it happened, he sat down beside me! He smiled and said "Hey Hazel!" so shyly it melted me.
"Hi Jairo, you enjoying the party?"
"As much as I can!" What was that supposed to mean?
"Jairo, can I ask you something?"
"Sure!"
"Why don't you like me?" He seemed a bit taken aback by my question.

"I do like you Hazel, what made you think otherwise?"
"Well you barely spoke to me in class the past couple of days after being so friendly at Scott's, did I do something wrong?" His eyes were so kind, he sighed and looked deeply into mine.
"It's complicated, I wanted to, I really did! I was even gonna ask you for some tutoring in English since you did such a good job with Scotty but..."

I was dreading this but, I had no idea what was coming but I knew that I didn't want to hear it but at the same time I had to, "But what Jairo?"

"...Nate, he...well let's just say he threatened to kill me if I asked you out! He told Scotty the same thing actually! In fact any guy who's taken an interest in you has been warned off by Nate, even Ronan." That fucking weasel! How dare he! Oh I was gonna kill him for doing this, he was the only boy ending up dead! Poor Jairo, and Scott! Nathan Holden was a dead man!!!

My brother's latest victim was giggling away at his lame jokes and pathetic chat up lines. It made me feel even worse! I could have been seeing Jairo, or even Scott, but thanks to that Nathan I was all alone! Why did he hate me so much? Why was he singling me out? Did he think I was so hideous that I wasn't good enough for his brother or any of his friends? Gah I hated him so much!

Mum and dad arrived home just as the party was ending, I started to clear up as Jude was going in for the kill with poor Georgia Lamont! Tonight had been a crappy night, I just wanted to curl up and die!

The venus fly trap that was Jude had captured another little fly, yes Georgie had been well and truly sucker punched into giving my big brother her heart. Stupid girl!

Across town my cousin Daniel Straud became a young adult. He had been really grossed out by the fact that not long ago his parents had another baby.

Yes despite being grandparents, Aunt Esme and Uncle Vlad were expecting another noo boo and Daniel wasn't the only one disgusted by this!

Victoria, being her mother's daughter, protested about old crusties having babies and it made Daniel laugh! Now he was a man, Uncle Vlad wanted to make him Count Daniel Straud and also have him run for Mayor, but Dan wasn't interested. He just wanted to settle down and have a family of his own.

Once little Lizette came along, nobody cared how gross it was that my aunt and uncle had procreated again at their age. I mean what age are they anyway? They're vampires! It wasn't long before toddler Lizette was becoming a child.

She was so cute, she and Monica played together a lot even though there was a huge age gap and Monica was soon becoming a teen.

Winterfest has come, and with it the hope of family bonding. I certainly hope that Jude can stop hating dad, because it isn't fair, dad adores all of us. I don't get where Judey is coming from I really don't!

 JUDE:

Winterfest is here, mum wants to put up decorations and sing songs and shit. Me? I just wanna stay as far away from the old man as possible. So when Monica asked me to build a snowman with her I jumped at the chance! Anything to get out of the evil glare of Lord Landon Smallwood!

 I think we did a good job, Mon Mon was certainly pleased with our efforts. As I look across the street I think of Wanda, why does she flood my thoughts so much? I'm dating Georgia now, it will never happen with Wanda, Wes made sure of that!

 She's seeing Scott Holden anyway, Hazel took that rather badly, I think she likes him. I do know she hates his brother with a passion, he is a dick in all fairness. I always thought Hazel would end up with Scotty to be honest, they hit it off right from the start, but she tells me there's a reason why they didn't get together and it wasn't her fault.

I wonder what she means by that? Anyway, I'm hoping Georgie is the one...the one to dip my wick in hehe! Self loving in the shower is getting boring, I need a real girl to get jiggy with! Who knows, maybe I'll grow to love her and forget all about Wanda fucking Wolfe and her new shiny Abercrombie and Fitch boyfriend! Then again, who am I kidding?

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)