Tuesday 20 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER FIVE: LIVING THE DREAM

This bird that I found, I named him Gracula, he can talk when he feels like it! And only when he feels like it! There are reporters at my door every morning as my album climbs the charts and I get gig after gig...

...but a chance meeting with a stranger has turned my head slightly, I find myself thinking about him a lot since our first encounter the other day! He was red, like my mother! Falu, even his name gives me tingles...

...he's in my thoughts, my dreams...

...he's at my door?

"How did you find my house?"
"Er you're Indigo? And I live in the trailer just down the road so...I got promoted and I have a gig tonight! Wanna come?" he looks amazing in his suit and top hat, my heart pounds violently, threatening to break out of my chest! Mother warned me, "NO MEN" but this is not just a man...

...this is a magic man! Focusing on my career is the sensible choice, but this "Red Devil" has captured my attention and he holds it captive for the time being, and the ransom is me! I feel it, he wants my heart, my soul...my everything! And in return he will make me the happiest girl alive!

He believes it too! He's so naive that he thinks love will conquer all! He doesn't realise that when the dream is over, reality will kick in and he'll leave...and I will be alone again! Possibly holding a baby like my mother before me! Men are built that way, she told me! They can't settle for just one woman...

...he cuts through my thoughts with a kiss! For a moment my mind is empty...all I see in my head is him and feel his soft, warm lips pressed firmly to mine, the tingling turns to a burning and I am captured even more...

...his prisoner, to do with me whatever he pleases, which happens to be a tender yet passionate kiss! Yes this man is magical, for he has thawed my purple heart and at this very moment in time, my mother's words fade away, brushed out to sea by the tide...there is only us!

TO BE CONTINUED...


3 comments:

  1. Amazing as usual! When is the next chapter of the shylife coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have a chapter out as soon as I have the time to do it justice, Falu & Indigo are just short ones, with the Shylife I like to make them quite long so maybe Friday or if I have time tomorrow night I will try, but probably Friday! :o)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)