Wednesday 21 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER SEVEN: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

He's amazing! He captured my heart as quickly as it was beating when I first looked into his eyes! Falu Scarlet is out of this world...so why hasn't he called?

xpurpleprincessx: Hey! Guess what?
Red_Devil666: Hey Indi, what?
xpurpleprincessx: I got promoted! My album just went Gold! Why didn't you call?

Red_Devil666: I've been a little busy I'm sorry, but there's a Simfest on tonight wanna go?
xpurpleprincessx: Sure what time?
Red_Devil666: Around 7ish?

xpurpleprincessx: It's a date! See you there!
Red_Devil666: Yeah, see you then!

Is it just me, or is my Red Devil turning yellow?

You didn't help l'il fella, with your talk of dirty red man and whatnot! Maybe he really was busy, I'm just imagining things surely...

...why is he over there? I waved like three times!

Wylie Luck is here, and he's giving me the cold shoulder!
"So you're dating the red guy now huh?"
"Umm, not exactly dating we..."

" Indi! Hey!"
"Oh Falu! I was waving like a loon, didn't you see me?"

"I saw you sweetie but it's rude to walk around when the act is performing, no?"
"I suppose, oh I missed you! Please don't let me go?"

"Indigo?"
"Yes Falu?"
"What are we...what is this we're doing here?"
"Meeting at a Simfest? What do you mean?"

"Indigo! Could this...be anything? Because if you're not interested then I need to know now, I had my heart broken before and it wasn't pretty! So..."
"Falu, I..." Damn why did my phone have to ring at this moment in time???
"You'd better get that, I'll see ya around!"


Another sing-a-gram! Damn my agent! Now Falu thinks I'm stringing him along...


...why didn't I just stick with mother's advice? NO MEN!!! It's so much less complicated that way! So what if he thinks that? What does it matter to me?

It matters because I love him!

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)