Thursday 15 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER THREE: BECOMING "INDIGO"

That's going to be me some day! Standing on a stage, people screaming my name! My first gig could have gone better...

I know it's silly but I've been going around town wearing this mask! Watching my competition with envy! And admiration too! There's a guy...

...Wylie Luck! I haven't forgotten what mother told me the "NO MEN" rule! But he's just so...

...dreamy!

Wearing this mask allows me to indulge in some harmless flirting, and he'll never know who I was...simple! Sometimes a girl has needs! And flirting with a cute boy is one of them, it's not going to go anywhere...

...and so I flirt and flirt! A different guy every day, sassy little sing-a-gram that's me!

Even though my original gig was a disaster, I'm not beaten yet! This crappy job I have is a stop gap to super stardom, and NOTHING is going to get in my way!

This is...humiliating, a coffee house? Puh-lease! Needs must I guess...

...well it was a success! But not enough to get me out of this degrading profession of singing ditties to losers! And I found this little guy alone at the park! Although my tiny trailer is dilapidated I have managed to spruce up the inside with the money I have earned!
Oh Em Gee...I'm faomous! I'm now an aspiring singer, my dreams are coming true!

TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)