Wednesday 21 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER SIX: ABYSS IS BLISS

As my career hits the ground running, I gain confidence...I seek out Indigo and vow to make her mine!

For once I judged a situation right, she is happy to see me! The more I look into those beautiful eyes, the deeper I fall swirling around into an abyss...

...no way out! But I'm quite happy where I am so the abyss it is! Wow her lips taste of cotton candy, and she smells like pomegranate...if this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up!

She pulls away and walks over to her kitchen sink, she mutters that it's broken...

...suddenly she begins to weep softly and looks down at the puddle on the floor that is getting bigger...
"I'll fix it!" I reply, more eagerly than I'd like, I want to please her and it's coming off me like desperation...

...or so I think, but she is more than happy for me to help her! That darn parrot in the background is quite the distraction though, "Oooh dirty red boy, dirty red boy, wicked man, wicked man!" is all it can shriek as I hear Indigo softly giggle behind me...
"Enough Gracula!" she chuckles.

She mops up as I fix, when we're finished she asks me if she can do anything for me in return, well...

"I just go it today, and I haven't used it before so..."
"What does it do Falu?"
"It er...it's a *mutters* sword trick!"
"A...a...s...sword t-trick?"

"I promise you, I would never hurt you! Do you trust me?"
"I...go on then, maybe if you kill me my album sales will hit the roof!"

Phew, thank goodness for that! Of course I knew what I was doing! 

 "Wow Falu, you're so...you should be in arenas across the world!"
"Aww you're just sayin' that because I fixed your leaky tap!"
"No! I'm saying it because, you've got me under your spell!

 Everything is falling into place, my career, the angelic beauty I stumbled upon the other day with the sweet and soft lips! You'd think I'd be happy...

...wouldn't you?

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)