Thursday 15 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER ONE: INDIGO'S STORY

Goodbye old life, hello new! This is where my true identity can flourish...Starlight Shores! I've got 16,000 simoleons in my pocket and I've found a place I can just about afford...

...it's not exactly the purple palace I dreamed of but it'll do! Indigo Jacaranda will be the most famous singer in the whole world! I'll make my mother proud, wherever she may be! I don't care about my no good deadbeat father! He never wanted me or mother anyway!

So here goes nothing...

...as I step on that karaoke stage the proprietor shouts "Name?" and I have to think fast...

"Indigo!"
"Indigo what?"
"Just...Indigo!"
"Alright Indigo show me what you've got!"

I sing my little heart out, a ballad, they're my speciality! The proprietor is astounded that such a big voice came out of such a tiny purple person! So was my mother, before she died she told me "Indigo darling, your father was blue but luckily you have more purple in you, he was a waste of space! You must always remember that Azure Teal never loved us, and if you make it big? Don't give him one penny of your money darlin'! Keep it all for yourself! And stay away from ALL men! They're nothin' but trouble!"

"I promise mother!" I whisper as my number ends...no man will ever take my heart! The proprietor stands up and claps with such enthusiasm that it snaps me out of my trance! " You got the gig honey! Come back tomorrow night!"

He allows me to stand around and practice my guitar while he clears up, it's almost closing time, but I am in no hurry to get home! If I can call it that! I'm so excited, my first gig!

TO BE CONTINUED...



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how this turns out! So far I love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Indigo is beautiful by the way

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)