Friday 16 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER FOUR: MEETING A GODDESS

Oh my word! She's...amazing!!! Say something idiot, NOW!
"Um...hey there!"
"Hi!" her voice is soft and sweet, just like I imagined!
"I'm Falu, Falu Scarlet!"
"Indigo!"

"Indigo what?"
"Just Indigo!" she replies with a hint of amusement in her voice. As the sun comes up on this glorious day I see she's a purple sim! I'd been told of them when I was a boy! The story went that when a blue sim mated with a red sim, you got a purple one...but those were only rumours...weren't they?

"Wanna know a secret?"
"What?" she gasps as I move in for the kill...
"I am...Falu The Red Devil!"
"Oh!"

"Who?" she tried to hold back a giggle, but yeah, she's never heard of me...probably because I'm not that good!
"I'm a master of illusion...well...I will be some day so, what do you do Indigo?"
"I'm a singer!" Of course she is! INDIGO!!! D'oh, what a feather brained dufus! She's the gorgeous purple goddess who sings like an angel!

"Listen...Falu? I really have to go, I've got a gig in 2 hours so..."
"Oh, yeah, sure...it was great to meet you! Love your work..." she looks deep into my eyes, as if searching for something she cannot see on the surface, it makes me tingle with a yearning to get to know her more...

...and then she disappears, into the crowd that has gathered outside this karaoke bar! So I quickly transform into my uniform and amaze them with my skills of mystery and magic! Hoping to see Indigo again some day...some day...soon?

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. See, this is what happens when I leave the PC alone for a few days - I miss the good stuff!! I've just got the Clands to catch up on then am all up to date :) I must say its been a lovely afternoon reading Pylia's latest chappies and then your new story (which is fab btw!) Indigo is beautiful and I love Falu's look :) Looking forward to reading more!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey check out the adventures of the gnomes here: http://queenpieloverstories.blogspot.com/
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)