Thursday 15 March 2012

Falu & Indigo: A Love Story Against The Odds!

CHAPTER TWO: FALU'S STORY

This is it! Falu Scarlet you're going to be bigger than Copperfield! This place is a dump but it's somewhere to hang your weary head for now, so...

...I shall mystify all who enter this park with my magical prowess! They will gape in awe at my skills and my talent!

Prepare to be amazed! For I am Falu The Red Devil! And I will blow...your...

...MIND!!!

My dad always told me I wouldn't amount to anything, well I'm here to prove him wrong! Magic is in my heart and soul and I'm not going to leave Starlight Shores until I've found my fortune! Yes I'm unique, I'm smart and I've got what it takes to be the Master of Illusion! I just need to find a gig in this town rather than have these weird townies starin' me down like I'm some kinda clown, there's gotta be a decent venue for a man of my calibre I mean, I gotta advance, gotta become the best I...

...can b...oh my word! Who is THAT?!?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. Falu is amazing too, can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was simply adorable. Love the simple but entertaining writing style.. And great font, easy to read for older people like me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but be nice! I share my thoughts and my stories with you because I want to, not to be insulted! Have a nice day! :)